[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a fan of Asian culture and mek, and become acquainted with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I am a fan of Asian culture and mek, and become acquainted with the world of Battletech \ Mechwarrior I was faced with a choice between Japanese Draconis Combine and Chinese Capellan Confederation ...

So, which of these powers you choose?
>>
>>14444227
The Lyran Commonwealth
>>
>>14444227
Only play the Draconis Combine if you want to go full Zeon or if you worship Theodore Kurita (the entry fiction for the Luthien source book where he must confront his father and a bunch of crazy old Japanese nationalists is pure fun)

>Capellan
Enjoy being a faggot communist that have the biggest plot armor on the setting and we are talking about a setting where the Clans are a playable faction.
>>
>>14444227
Drac. Playing Cappie means /btg/ over on /tg/ will relentlessly mock you with >porchbux, and Panthers are awesome.
>>
>>14444227
>Choosing a power
Learn to Merc you little successor state boot licker
>>
>>14444227
DAVION PRIDE, INNER SPHERE WIDE.
>>
>>14444227
I choose Jade Falcon, because the only good freebirth is an extra crispy freebirth.
>>
>>14444808
>being a piss parrot
>ever
>>
File: birdflu.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
birdflu.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
>>14444808
>Supporting the Sick Parrots legitimately.

Tubebaby trash.
>>
>>14444811
>having glowing green piss

You may want to see a doctor, anon.
>>
File: P1060661.jpg (174KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1060661.jpg
174KB, 1600x1200px
>>14444815
The only cure for clanners.
>>
>>14444813
How's that new dark age working out for you, freebirth scum?
>>
>>14444854
That new Dark Age that you fucking helped bring about? Way to respect the wishes of Kerensky, you dicks.
>>
>>14444859
>waaaaah, we can't figure out what to do with our puny little unaugmented brains

Its alright cupcake, once the clans take over it'll be all better.
>>
>>14444876
Don't make us give you another Tukayyid or Strana Mechty again, tuberat. You autistic space furries are too busy literally bashing each other to pieces and sucking on animal dick to even think of coming down into the Inner sPHERE AGAIN.
>>
>>14445285
Stop talking to the vomit bird. They couldn't even take Skye from the remnants of the Lyrans even after they nuked the place half to hell.

Clanners are just pathetic autists wanking off the fact that they were too weak to tough it out during the Succession Wars. If they were so superior, how come every time they've tried to take the Inner Sphere, they've failed? Even during the FedCom Civil War, they couldn't even hold onto their seized territories.
>>
>>14444227
Why the fuck /btg/ suddenly leak to this board?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.