[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think would be like to have a relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Genocyber16.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Genocyber16.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
What do you guys think would be like to have a relationship with and be a teenage boyfriend of Elaine like ?
>>
>>14419238
very scary and very dangerous
do NOT date Elaine, Elaine is not cute, she's a freak and she will destroy and mutilate all of everything.
>>
File: Genocyber3.jpg (66KB, 785x591px) Image search: [Google]
Genocyber3.jpg
66KB, 785x591px
>>14419340
She seems quite nice and sweet
>>
Fuck off, ESL.

You made this thread before.

Now stop.
>>
>>14419238
She needs to have intelligence boosts in order to tame her wild side.
>>
>>14419540
I kinda like ESL-kun most of the time
>>14419530
yes but she's literally made of evil and metal
>>
As cute as she is, I'd rather not die a horrible and painful die by her hands.
>>
>>14419238
Like getting drunk and waking up on the roof of a skyscraper
>>
File: 58746.jpg (21KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
58746.jpg
21KB, 225x315px
AAARH RUUURH AEUUUUGH HUH AAAAGGAAAAH, HAAH RAAEUUGH HHAAHH HUUUUUH AAAAH.

HEEUUUGH HUH HAAAAH.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30-12-27-59.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30-12-27-59.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
>>14420570
Look at her teeth, she's must be a biter
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>14419729
If you are her boyfriend or somone she like than she won't kill you right ?
I remember she's a pretty nice and cute teenage girl
when she's in her normal mode
>>14419340
What do you think a date with Elaine going to be like ?
>>
File: cyborg monster smile.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg monster smile.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
I forget, was she deaf or just inarticulate?
>>
>>14419238
Probably the same as dating an autistic child.
I'd rather be on genocybers good side than its bad side though, so this might be my best chance of survival.

If you were placed in the Genocyber universe, how would you survive?
>>
>>14425342
Living in space or avoiding all the cities being burnt up would help.
>>
>>14425342
>If you were placed in the Genocyber universe, how would you survive?
Like a rat, and I run whenever I see something flying overhead.
>>
>>14419238

She KILLED her boyfriend trying to save him...
>>
>>14425234
>she won't kill you right?
wrong
>>
Guys she killed him accidentally when she had no control over her power.

Over time she would get better, right?
>>
>>14426776
>she would get better, right?
wrong
>>
>>14426776

You wouldn't have the time to see if she got better. Because you're already dead.
>>
>>14426793
if you're lucky, that is
>>
You could get lucky and she absorbs your soul into her mind shadow so you'll always be a part of her.
>>
>>14426807
>so you'll always be part of a monster made of pure torment
>>
>>14426812

Better than nothing. Better than being tormented by the monster.
>>
>>14426862
I'm pretty sure "nothing", as in "death" would be a lot better.
>>
>>14425215
for you
>>
>>14419238
what a messy eater
>>
I just watched this. What the fuck. This is the most nihilistic shit ever. A world of pure sadism where mankind just seeks greater ways of killing each other and go so far as to create an invincible god of hate and pain powered by the souls of two tortured children who finally manage to break free of the violence before they're summoned by the vengeful spirit of a murdered innocent.

I don't know if this is deep or just depressing.
>>
>>14438180
it's neither, it's just fucking rad.
>>
>>14419238
She's an omnicidal cyborg demon god trapped inside the body of an admittedly cute but incredibly volatile psychic retard.
It's fairly safe to say that the chances of that ending well in any possible way, no matter how subjective, are solidly less than zero. Fuck. That.
>>
>>14438834

You could probably get her to touch your benis before she disembowels you with her mind at some point.
>>
>>14438180
That's what's great about Genocyber, it's a gory and depressing OVA that's not pretending to be anything else. Also, does anybody know where I could find the guitar tab for Fairy Dreaming ?
>>
>>14439209
Well it's kinda pretending to be Metropolis at one point.

Except there's no fucking mediator between the brain and the hand, just a horrifying murdermachine.
>>
>>14439220
Sorry for my lack of culture, I haven't seen Metropolis yet, but I think you're reading too much into it.
>>
>>14439359
Dude the references are fucking obvious.

To the 1927 Metropolis I mean.
>>
>>14438180
this is the most metal insane shit ever created in Anime
>>
>>14439370
>1927 Metropolis
That's the one I was talking about, not Tezuka's. Anyway, I should definitely watch both.
>>
Noticing an uptick in threads about Genocyber of late.
New wave of people discovering it? Or is this the new flavor of the figurative month?
>>
>>14439594
a bit of both.

I watched it last year and I was amazed by it but I could hardly find people to talk about it with, I still recced it a lot back then and I guess it found its way into a few people's backlogs or something.
Also there's one anon on this board who said one or two months ago that he'd just watched it and wants to shill it to hell and back because he finds it very cool. I completely agree with him so I try to always respond to threads about Genocyber to help spread the good word.

So who knows it might just be us two circlejerking it like crazy without realizing it, but I'm at least hoping that there's genuinely a new wave of people discovering it.
>>
>>14439639

I watched it due to the shilling.

Really enjoyed it although I still think Angel Cop is the superior gory exploitation cyberpunk OVA.
>>
>>14439667
Well the thing is that Genocyber rips off Urotsukidoji a lot (that's where the Metropolis references most likely came from) and is kind of incoherent with fairly weak characters (which is intentional since they're disposable and doomed to be exterminated like vermin), while Angel Cop has very good pacing and characters that end up growing on you (on me at least), and it ramps up its horror factor in a very methodical and efficient way, whereas Genocyber is a bit all over the place in that regard, which is also a strength, but can feel less dramatic.
>>
>>14439705

I think the greatest strength of Genocyber is its utter nihilism and the casualness of its violence. It's just that the OVA feels rushed and disjointed, like there was a lot of material there that they didn't use very well. The last arc also starts slow as fuck but then in its second half just hurtles towards the conclusion at retard speeds, which is offputting.
>>
>>14439719
Yeah Angel Cop is kind of the opposite: you start out with an unlikable protagonist who's a cunt to everyone else, but she progressively finds out that there's worse things in the world than terrorists and greater sacrifices to be made than getting yourself killed, so she ends up being a lot more relatable and considerate at the end than at the beginning. Same goes for some of the other characters.

The world still fucking sucks, maybe even more than you could imagine at the beginning, and all the originally nice characters died, but by the end there's still the implication that being confronted to a harsh and cruel world doesn't necessarily make you crueler and harsher.
>>
>>14439748

My problems with Genocyber all mainly went back to it just not doing enough with its material. I still liked Genocyber, in fact I think that it might not even be as brainless as everyone thinks. But it could have been a lot more.

Take the first episode, for instance. That episode was extremely well paced, and the scenes with Elaine, Diana, and Elaine's boyfriend were really well done. Without any pointless exposition or unnecessary dialogue they got so much of Elaine's character across and set up a really tragic conclusion. The animation and violence was also at its creative height here.

But then we hit the second arc, and it's so much weaker. The nurse's lines and performance are just too obvious and overwrought, and there seems to be no real coherent theme. The scientist guy is a bastard pretty much because he's a bastard, and his psychological unraveling is glossed over when it could have been truly interesting. And then there's the Vajranoid. The Vajranoid had SO much potential. What is the Vajranoid? Who was it before it became what it is? How sapient is the Vajranoid? It could have been used for and to explain so much... instead it's just not, and this is a huge tragedy.

And then the third part... I didn't even think it was that bad although I've heard people just shit on it in general. I actually liked the concepts in it, but the pacing was all fucked the fuck up and made it hard to enjoy.

And when you put it all together, the weaker aspects kind of bring the whole down. Still, I think Genocyber is great, and even underrated.
>>
>>14439790
>But it could have been a lot more.
It could have been Urotsukidoji.
Which itself could have been FINISHED HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T THEY FINISH IT?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 254x198px
>>14439796
not only did they not finish it ,they stop at the beginning of the final arc when we can finally see the ending of the story and may be the jackass god.They really should have finish it, pulse the genderbend god is kind of hot in its female forme
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.