[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the G-Reco of Evangelion? Only retards think it is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: evangelion 3.33.jpg (1MB, 1554x2196px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion 3.33.jpg
1MB, 1554x2196px
Is this the G-Reco of Evangelion? Only retards think it is the worst. 3.33 is the only good Rebuild.
>>
>>14412050
It was new to EVA I give them that.
>>
>>14412050
SYNCHRONIZED

PIANO

DUET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P4saspw8pw
>>
>>14412050
No it's the Dark Souls of EVA.
>>
>>14412050
It's just as bad/good as everything else in the series, imo.
>>
>>14412050
When your entire plotline revolves around literally nobody taking 30 seconds to explain to shinji what happened since he lost consciousness, it is a legitimately horrible movie.

Also, fuck off evafag.
>>
>>14412133
>your entire plotline revolves around literally nobody taking 30 seconds to explain to shinji what happened
So its just like the TV series
>>
>>14412133
But Shinji does find out what happened you fucking retard
>>
File: 54986214874951.png (136KB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
54986214874951.png
136KB, 636x348px
>>14412050
>Is this the G-Reco of Evangelion?

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. RiG is a stand-alone story while Redo is part of a story.

That said, Redo gets points for flipping the script as opposed to more or less following the plot of the TV show like previous movies. The direction the story took is rather spastic suddenly throwing a ton of new things at audience and its erratic pace is just all over the place. To me it just proves that Anno has no idea what he wants to do with the NGE story. We saw it in the TV show, the OVAs, and again with the movies. He continually paints himself into a corner and has no idea how to get out of it in a way that isn't some explosion of metaphysical nonsense caught up in some giant monster battle and hopes that no one notices.

If there ever was a writer who was great a world-building in a story, but not much else, it's definitely Anno.
>>
Is G-Reco the new word for mediocre shit that pretentious retards defend?
>>
>>14412168
Found the retard
>>
File: summer.png (211KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
211KB, 420x420px
>>14412168

Summerfag detected.
>>
>>14412150
Not really. The other characters intentionally leave out details when they try to "explain" things to Shinji either because the character didn't know themselves or just had an acute case of autism.
>>
File: 1467071175188.gif (83KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467071175188.gif
83KB, 256x256px
>>14412171
>>14412182
Look what I found.
>>
>>14412150

He always finds out in the most asanine ways that ensure he always makes the worst possible decision at the worst time because otherwise they couldn't drag the movie out for it's full runtime and Anno himself probably hasn't decided exactly what the hell happened yet.

Nothing about the movie flows naturally. It's fucking insultingly terrible writing.
>>
>>14412182
>Recofags are ratposters
>inb4 "It's a hamster, not a rat"
Dumb ratposter
>>
Wanna know who also likes Eva? reddit and myanimelist. Yep, Eva fans are as cringeworthy and cancerous as MAL and reddit.
>>
>ITT: Plotfags
Stay mad. The show is literally too shallow for you of the EVAgeeks crowd.
>>
File: Shinji isn't needed.jpg (130KB, 670x838px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji isn't needed.jpg
130KB, 670x838px
>>14412208
At least the waifus and Kaworu got protection for being hot and they're as popular as ever, if not even more. Poor Shinji was crucified on the eyes of the Japanese fandom by the terrible writing
>>
it had good music
that's about it
>>
>>14412050
Nah, the thing is with Eva you're expecting confusion.
>>
Best thing to result from Q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihx0XWhkvmQ
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.