[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest here. Hayate's the only one of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: protags.jpg (78KB, 898x349px) Image search: [Google]
protags.jpg
78KB, 898x349px
Let's be honest here. Hayate's the only one of these guys who even comes close to being somewhat of a viable romantic prospect.

Hikaru's a complete dunderhead romantically, Basara only thinks of music and nothing else, and Alto was a blushing idiot for 3/4 of the series. Hayate is charming, caring toward his ladies and generally an all around decent guy despite starting out as a total asshole. His main crime is being kinda dense (but I blame that on the girls not putting out signals)

This extends to the OVA protags too. Shin is..uh...I can't really get a read on Shin. His relationship prospects weren't handled that great. And Isamu? Really? You think that relationship with Myung is gonna go smoothly after being a total playboy most of his life?
>>
I dunno, I think Alto being such a shy boy is pretty cute. I'd wanna tease him while doing his hair.
>>
>>14411164

Alto dated Sheryl for a few episodes in Frontier if I recall, including cohabitating and implied sex. He's more of a prospect than Hayate on those grounds alone, though Hayate could certainly do more given we're only half way in to the show. That said, if you're going to ignore his density towards women I think it's kind of a double standard to say Hikaru is out because he's indecisive.
>>
>>14411204
I'm not ignoring Hayate's density, I'm saying it can't really be helped because the girls aren't putting any effort into toward him because they're too shy or something, I don't know.

Misa and Minmay, especially Misa, were practically throwing themselves at Hikaru and he's just like Uhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>14411224

He wasn't just like Uhhhhhh, he didn't know which to try for and Minmei, who he was making moves on was rejecting him for her own reasons. Which is reasonable from a bunch of teens. Mirage and Freyja may not be making overt moves, but Hayate not displaying any interest on his own speaks to his density if nothing else because it implies he completely lacks awareness of sexuality.
>>
>>14411224
Isn't Hikaru like 15 wouldn't he be going though puberty during the events of macross
>>
>>14411224
That's probably because Minmay dropped the "I just thought of you as a friend" bomb on him and scarred him for life. Bitch wanted to die with him after a fake wedding and thought nothing of him when they were saved.
>>
>>14411241
>because it implies he completely lacks awareness of sexuality.
I think the director actually brought this up in a recent interview and it was like "Hayate doesn't really think about love at all"
>>
>>14411257

I doubt most teen males do, but love and sex/sexuality are two different things and Hayate doesn't even seem to be aware that Mirage and Freyja are women, never mind that they might be in to him.
>>
>>14411164
Actually by episode 22 Alto was dating Sheryl, and according to the staff was chasing after Sheryl just as much as Sheryl was chasing after him. He wasn't at all interested in Ranka, though she never quite got the hint in the tv series. So considering that Alto is a better choice Hayate.
>>
These guys act retarded because the plot compels them to not pick a girl until the end to milk the triangle as long as possible.
>>
What about Isamu? He loved Myung.
>>
>>14411164
Either gay or girl
>>
>>14411618
Delta isn't even on episode 15 yet you idiot. It's too soon to make a comparison like that.
>>
File: Best girl2.jpg (128KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl2.jpg
128KB, 500x659px
>>14411164
>Hayate's the only one of these guys who even comes close to being somewhat of a viable romantic prospect.
>Posts an image with Alto

I guess if you're a girl, then sure.
>>
>>14412528
No homo but he makes a great girl.
>>
>>14411164
I'm 100% convinced Isamu never actually gets together with Myung after Plus.
>>
>>14412549
>It's okay if he's cute.jpg
>>
Basara is the only one who looks like a man, though.
>>
File: Alto hime.jpg (89KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
Alto hime.jpg
89KB, 336x500px
>>14412528

>You will never dip your balls into Alto's mouth while he's sleeping and take a picture

Why should I even go on?
>>
>>14411267
>Freyja
>woman
She is barely a child.
>>
>>14412955
she's middle aged in terms of windie years
>>
>>14411164
Basara might only think of music but he would have tapped Mylene's sister's ass if only he hadn't known how shit Mylene was before meeting her.
>>
>>14412955
Yeah, like anon said, by Windie standards, she's way overdue for marriage
>>
>>14412955

She's 15. Even by human standards that's hardly a child. And a 16 year old being aware of her gender, even if you want to quibble over semantics is hardly unusual or bad.
>>
>>14412969
>>14413034
>implying those 30 years are 30 years on Earth
Come on, guys.
>>
>>14412344
Even if you want to compare it, by episodes, Alto started pursuing Sheryl in episode 7, it got to the point where just one episode later everyone who knew him, believed that he was already dating Sheryl. What was strange was Ranka continuing to chase after him, despite the fact that he was obviously seemed to be together with someone else.

Even if you want to compare them by episodes, Alto was still farther along in his relationships by episode 15.
>>
>>14413107
Considering we first heard the 30 years thing from Mirage and Chuck and not Freyja, I'm pretty sure it's 30 years normally. It's even on the website as well.
>>
>>14411164
You forgot Chad "Alpha As Fuck" Thundercock Isamu Dyson
>>
>>14413182

Like he's more alpla than a rockstar pilot who saved the universe and made an extra dimensional being fall for him by playing guitar and singing.
>>
>>14413230
Yeah but Basara may in fact be autistic, and that's not very alpha.
>>
>>14413182
>You forgot
Did you read the whole post?
>>
File: dilandau.jpg (82KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
dilandau.jpg
82KB, 500x386px
>>14411164

I typed up a serious lengthy reply about the leading males of Macross, but then I deleted when I realized that OP made this thread about which boifu he wants to fuck the most.
>>
File: 1436520376545.jpg (17KB, 287x161px) Image search: [Google]
1436520376545.jpg
17KB, 287x161px
>>14413248
It's totally possible to be both autistic and alpha.
>>
>>14413725

I work with a guy who's a very mild and high-functioning autistic. He's pretty damn alpha.

>Has no social graces
>Gives no fucks whatsoever
>Drives a bitchin' motorcycle

He goes about things in some weird ways, but I personally love watching talk to people. He absolutely does not give a fuck what comes out of his mouth. He never swears or anything, but he's so direct and succinct in such a way that I'm envious of.
>>
>>14411164
>implying you wouldn't go gay for Basara
>>
>>14413743
I wouldn't.

Alto maybe, he's pretty much a girl anyway.
>>
File: 1461479520713.jpg (56KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1461479520713.jpg
56KB, 704x396px
>>14413764
>I'M NOT A GIRL!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.