[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watched gakusaver a few days ago. Thought it was gonna be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gakusaver-1 (1).jpg (289KB, 672x469px) Image search: [Google]
gakusaver-1 (1).jpg
289KB, 672x469px
watched gakusaver a few days ago.

Thought it was gonna be a forgettable ova, but it turned out to be very entertaining

what did you guys feel?
>>
>>14408103
Are the only subs available for Gakusaver the delayed ones? Is there a way to fix it?
>>
>>14408116
Unless they're hardsubs, any media player should have that option.
>>
best ending ever
>>
>>14408166
Well look at that, I'm retarded. Thank you, I've been wanting to see this.
>>
>>14408103

same. it was good fun
>>
File: Gakusaver.jpg (75KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gakusaver.jpg
75KB, 384x384px
>>14408103
It was fun. I really loved the diverse cast of characters nad how it cleverly made fun of the super robot cliches. Oh, and music was awesome too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhz2_evDpDY
I want to see Gakusaver in SRW so much.
With eight pilots and it's ability to create new weapons on a whim it would be hilariously broken.
>>
>>14408103
I thought it was pretty damn good.

RIP Nina's VA though.

>>14409488
>With eight pilots and it's ability to create new weapons on a whim it would be hilariously broken.

I feel like they'd come up with some equivalent to the Element System that EVOL had in Z3 where you can swap out some of the subpilots, but they'd tie its moves from the first three or so episodes to who you have as a subpilot (with the MC and Nina being forced of course), and then near the end of its plot it'd get basically the entire "HEY MAN WE GOT NEW IDEAS FOR WEAPONS" sequence as an attack ending in Graviton Storm.
>>
>>14408103
I loved it, one of my favorite comedic OVA series. It's funny and charming.
>>
>>14408176
You don't get this kind of stuff anymore .
>>
>>14408103
Given that the only comedies he had directed beforehand was Dragon Half and Birth, it's amazing that Sadamitsu got the silliness down pat.

>>14409544
>"HEY MAN WE GOT NEW IDEAS FOR WEAPONS"
>one of said weapons get swallowed by Kirby
They really should just have an SRW installment that tosses in all the silly IPs they can think of and go nuts with it.
>>
>>14409788
>one of said weapons get swallowed by Kirby

It'd be Nina Shuriken, to make a Ninja Form for Kirby's robot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.