[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain to me the mindset behind the design for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CljpQiqVAAEGQAW.jpg (1MB, 2656x4096px) Image search: [Google]
CljpQiqVAAEGQAW.jpg
1MB, 2656x4096px
Someone explain to me the mindset behind the design for this teaser poster?
>>
>>14392344
The Flash is a relatively popular tv show.
>>
As soon as you explain the mindset behind making a new thread for this instead of checking the catalog for the ever present Power Rangers thread.
>>
Sponsored by Ford.
>>
Batman Begins made it popular to advertise movies without making it clear what they are.
>>
>>14392452

> Power Rangers symbol
> Power Rangers hashtag
> Doesn't make it clear what it is

I don't even care about the movie, but I like the poster. It's clean, it's simple, it's eye-catching. I don't like that that one guy appears to be getting left out, but other than that I like posters that have a large amount of clean space with a little bit of something in one part.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x469px
>>14392344
Jewishness
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 1500x1100px
>>14392574
>>
>>14392553
thunderbolt has not been logo for years and can mean a lot more things than power rangers, so does five kids and a car, and it's very easy to look at it, think "oh it's one of those young adult book romance movies, who cares" and then walk away.

the hashtag will only help you if the content of the poster makes you curious about what the movie is, which i doubt it will.

not sure if you can understand this given that you seem pretty obsessed with power rangers and probably will not understand that the purpose of a movie poster is to sell the movie to people who may not even know power rangers is still a thing in toy aisles, but i do not think this poster works.
>>
>>14392583
it's very appropriate that an MMPR movie should consist of already existing assets that they mash some shit on top of
>>
>>14392599
>"oh it's one of those young adult book romance movies, who cares" and then walk away.
yeah it looks like some teens that go on a trip to surf or some shit
>>
>>14392599

I'm honestly not sure how you got obsession out of a post with out dated information, like the lightning strike no longer being their logo - information you yourself knew. I think you might be too stupid to get so simple a point as liking something without caring what it's from though. And yes I think the poster will make people stop and check what it is to see the hashtag. Hence why I said it was eye-catching. I think it was because I picked this thread out of the catalogue to see what the poster was for myself. I dint care about Power Rangers remotely, but I like the poster and think posters in this style create enough intrigue for people to check the fine print for confirmation of identity.
>>
In the reboot, the Power Rangers are the world's greatest French Electronic Music act.
They will battle an evil record executive (Risa Repulsa), who tricked them into signing a sales contract.
>>
>>14392794
Then in the post-credits scene, Jem recruits them for Bad Rebootengers.
>>
>>14392344
It's a metaphor.
It means that the minorities are above the fucking white nu-male (glasses+blouse).
Not height like in the screen but racial hierarchy.

You can beat the white man if you, the racial minorities & women, stand together.

The correct answer to your question was >>14392574
>>
>>14392809
/pol/, please. You have your own board for things like this.
>>
>>14392574
>>14392583
No fucking way.
>>
File: posterr.jpg (1MB, 1825x2505px) Image search: [Google]
posterr.jpg
1MB, 1825x2505px
>>
>>14392574
>>14392583
That's really fucking jewish
>>
File: SPD_Bridge_Carson.jpg (208KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
SPD_Bridge_Carson.jpg
208KB, 853x640px
>>14392574
>>14396987
>Jewish Power Rangers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.