[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the sake of research, would anyone happen to have a working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Code_geass_main_page_picture.png (375KB, 796x306px) Image search: [Google]
Code_geass_main_page_picture.png
375KB, 796x306px
For the sake of research, would anyone happen to have a working download link of gg's sub of the initial TV broadcast of Code Geass R2, episode 25, that's not just a dead torrent?
>>
>>14385305
No, but let me guess what this research is: You want to disprove the stupid "Original japanese version showed Lelouch as the cart driver in the ending" rumor, right?
>>
>>14385305
I have the episodes, but no torrent -_-'
>>
>>14386547
I watched code geass airing, and I swear this rumor started less than a week after the final episode aired. I can't figure out for the life of me where it started.
>>
>>14386573
If anything, I could see it only because just before CC says "Right, Lelouch?" she tilts her head back a bit, like she might have been talking to someone in particular... but that is kind of pushing it. Here's a simple overlay from the last scene.

I think that, coupled with the knowledge that her and Charles had an immortality pact, that she may have made one with him as well before his death.

But there is no secret shot of the driver of the wagon that suggests that was Lelouch.
>>
>>14386573
>>14386598
It was that fake edit that started things, and from there, it became the rumor I mentioned. People who picked up the series after it had ended were told this lie and its just persisted all this time.

I know for a fact its bull too, as I did watch the last episode as soon as it came out.
>>
>>14386573
I watched the stream with /a/ and there was no such thing.

People did make a sloppy video edit and put it up on Youtube quite quickly, but none of the raws have any sign of Lelouch.

He could be alive, whatever, but not because of a silly fan edit.
>>
File: Lelouch-alive-animepower.jpg (81KB, 1014x668px) Image search: [Google]
Lelouch-alive-animepower.jpg
81KB, 1014x668px
>>14386598
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.