[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What happened to Desustorage? >Our domain registar t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: My eyes are up here.jpg (90KB, 243x651px) Image search: [Google]
My eyes are up here.jpg
90KB, 243x651px
>What happened to Desustorage?
>Our domain registar terminated our entire account due to CP. Instead of attempting to contact me to get it resolved, they have locked me out of the account and are holding the domain hostage. I am waiting for a response from their legal team, but I am doubtful that this site will ever run under desustorage.org again.
>All data is here and new images are still being pulled. Images will be down until we can get everything back together.

Any ideas on what to do for /m/'s archive ?
>>
They're currently using a temporary domain, cuckchan.org. A few boards might get axed from the archive, but I think /m/ will be safe. Petition in the thread if you're worried.
>>
>>14381481
>first foolz
>now desustorage
Moot you fucking cuck I know you're behind this.
>>
>>14381516
Why would he care? He has a sweet gig at Google now.
>>
>>14381591
And he's doing some bag carrying on the side.
>>
>>14381591
>>14381642
Because he's a cuck that couldn't finish his job of ruining this site.
>>
I bet Valvrager did this.
>>
>>14381481
Hopefully we won't lose the archives AGAIN. There is plenty of translated material there and it would be a shame to never be able to read it again.
>>
https://cuckchan.org/m/
>>
>>14381481
What CP was it? Lolis?
>>
>>14381591
It's well know liberals hate and fear 4chan. And Google is Hillary's attack dog, so you can make the connection.
>>
>>14386596
Probably

Britcuck enforcement has a pathological fear of drawings, any drawing even remotely related to or able to be construed as CP is worse than ISIS + Hitler and needs to be stopped.

It's spreading to some states too, that's why I only fap to stick figures drawn in crayon on tree bark now.
>>
>>14382467
Save that shit.
>>
>>14381481

Just use google cached. A lot of the stuff was crawled plenty of times. Just google what you want, make sure it has "/m/" in the search terms and see what you get.

For example, when browsing for Albegas' OST last night, I found an /m/ thread on a 6 year old /m/ thread, but desustorage was down. So I just viewed the cached snapshot version, and luckily the link was still up
>>
save the pictures on our booru
>>
>>14386752
>desustorage was down
tbhstorage didn't exist until last October, iirc.

Moe was the archive before that dating back to ~2009(?)
>>
>4plebs is also down
>Fireden's search is fucked up
Someone is fucking with the archives.
>>
>>14396217
Maybe it was the curse of Valvrave or the space rats
>>
>>14381516
You mean first oval, then foolz, then moe, and then desustorage.
>>
>>14386596
No. Actual CP of real children. The idiot is archiving /trash/ /s4s/ and other total shit boards where that gets posted often.
>>
>>14396288
When will the CPolice give us a break?

I mean, fuck, why don't they just shut down 4chan itself?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.