[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did Earthnoids suffer in the Universal Century compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: biribiri_Shota_Eater_086.jpg (335KB, 1200x1715px) Image search: [Google]
biribiri_Shota_Eater_086.jpg
335KB, 1200x1715px
How much did Earthnoids suffer in the Universal Century compared to Spacenoids, /m/?
>>
>>14380615
They didn't.
>>
They had to put up with their bullshit.
Imagine all /m/ Zeekfags put in one place and give illusions of grandeur. Now make it 10 times worse and you get the picture.

Also you broke the cardinal rule of thread-making and made your OP image more interesting than your post. This thread will be about big girls and giantesses before long.
>>
>>14380671
Not seeing the problem with that.
>>
Well colony drops couldn't have been fun
>>
>>14380789
Be honest now, does anyone really care about Sydney?
>>
>>14380671
I'm happy to oscillate between speculating about life on Earth from what we see in the shows it fucking sucks if you're not rich as hell and rubbing my shota boycock up against the back of a giant neechan's neck while I rider her around like Jim Mazinger
>>
>>14380794
At least the colony drop got rid of a bunch of shitposters and their shitposting children
>>
>>14380794

It couldn't have been good for the environment.

Plus there was the colony drop in 0083, the one in CCA
>>
>>14380852
There was Dublin too.
>>
File: zz332.png (480KB, 555x412px) Image search: [Google]
zz332.png
480KB, 555x412px
>>14380615
Plenty. Three colony drops, multiple skirmishes of Zeon or Titans remnants, and then there's everything that happened leading up to-and during Victory.

But we need to remove poor people from the earth, so who gives a shit?

>>14380789
Not as fun as colony gassings.

>>14380794
No. Just like nobody cares about the remaining trash on earth.
>>
>>14380615
>Earth's environment is fucked up from decades of pollution
>People have to live in slums, shitty villages or worse, crammed into refugee camps
>Meanwhile those lucky bastards who got moved to space whine aboit how terrible their lives are in their shiny pollution free space colonies with their spacious suburban housing, abundant greenery and free public transport
>Spacenoids then turn around and declare how they're the Master Race and everyone on Earth are unevolved barbarians 'bound by gravity'
>Proceed to repeatedly drop large objects on Earth fucking up the environment even more
>Even when the Federation moves the capital to space and gives them more autonomy Crazy Spacenoids are still coming with new ways to genocide everyone on Earth like buzzsaw drones, giant motorcycle battleships and Angel Halo

Being an average Earthnoid in UC is suffering. I'm frankly surprised there weren't more movements like the Titans.
>>
>>14380615
DESU I'm a little concerned about how quickly Zeon decided to throw their fellow Spacenoids under the bus.

I mean shit, they wiped out between a third and a fourth of the Human race before Zeon even starting invading the Earth!

If anything, Zeon has a "Zeonoid First" policy, with anyone flying the Federation flag, on Earth or in space, getting purged.
>>
>>14380615
Sauce on that image op?
>>
>>14380929
filename
>>
>>14380794
The part that hit Sydney was just the largest remaining part of the colony (Like 1/3 of it iirc). When EF intercepted and blasted it to hell and back it was knocked off course and broke up, scattering chunks of debris as it circled around the globe before finally crashing into Sydney, which is why there's stuff like a bunch of giant craters in the US despite only one colony successfully being dropped during the OYW.
>>
>>14380921
>tfw no Earth First organizations in the UC
>>
>>14380921
>Crazy Spacenoids are still coming with new ways to genocide everyone on Earth like buzzsaw drones, giant motorcycle battleships and Angel Halo

Don't forget the brilliant plan to have a dozen MA's somehow spread enough poisonous gas around to effectively gas the entire planet. And to snipe the earth from Jupiter with a big laser.
>>
>>14380615
Pahfecto sheeong
>>
>>14380921
t. Redcoat
>>
Being either in a mid to low class setting was not fun. If you were a spacenoid, you had other spacenoids and radical Earthnoids gassing, nuking and dropping your homes onto Earth.

If you were an Earthnoid, you were either having colonies dropped on you, being occupied by space nazis, being attacked by radical islamist with old Zeon suits, or having your own Federal government find ways to cull the population (I.e: Dublin, Africa during ZZ)
>>
>>14380921
The Manhunter unit would have been if they were canon. Besides, this proves earthnoids are superior by virtue that we're too damn nice to carry grudges against crazy gas and cylinder niggers.
>>
File: cute.jpg (46KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
46KB, 335x500px
Would you prefer a Feddie neesan or a Zeek neesan?
>>
>>14380615

The difference in suffering isn't between Earthnoids and spacenoids. It's between whether you follow Zeon ideology or not.

If you buy into Zeon ideology, you suffer more. You're told that The Man down on Earth is oppressing you, so you're always bitter and angry at the world.

In reality of course it's your Zeon ideology that is failing you and ruining your life. Your local Zeon worshiping government waste your taxes to build weapons, including big expensive and impractical MAs, waging terrorist attacks on the Federation instead of focusing on improving the local community. You, following your Zeon ideology, of course blames your community's poor conditions on the Feds, and you and/or your loved ones sign up to fight, and suffer the hell that is war.
>>
>>14381216
Aren't ECOAS basically the same?
>>
>>14380615
>Kyoshinhei
>Perfect Zeong
Those kids were bastards but they knew how to get the keks.
>>
File: zz334.png (403KB, 553x411px) Image search: [Google]
zz334.png
403KB, 553x411px
>>14381188
>Implying anybody on /m/ sees themselves as middle class

We're all one-percenters here poorfag! Get a job and stop acting like you're one of us!
>>
>>14381395
I don't get it.
>>
>>14382231
Kyoshinhei, I am not to sure about, but the whole insult may attribute to her general height, given how fucking massive the Perfect Zeong was compared to any other unit and how Giantess was also thrown into the mix.
>>
>>14382938
Read the vertical blurb on the left.
>>
>>14382977
>Kyoshinsei is God Warrior. Everyone knows Nausicaa, should we translate it?
>Nah man, leave it in japanese and add a note.
>What about Paafekto Jiong? Another note?
>Yep, but translate it this time.
I will never understand this logic.
>>
>>14381216
>Earthnoids are chill and don't hold grudges even though Crazy Spacenoids try to genocide them at least once a decade
>Meanwhile Spacenoids still buttblasted decades later over losing a war they started

Remind me who the ones who are supposed to be 'bound by gravity' again?
>>
>>14383011
I think it might be because both "God Soldier" and "God Warrior" have been used in English language circles.

No clue which the official subs and the current edition of the comics use, but I would just punt, use whatever one had more usage in current fan circles, then throw a "(ref: Gundam, Nausicaa)" in the margin or something.
>>
>>14380615
>Perfect Zeong

Would that make the shota RB-79?
>>
>>14383024
>bound by gravity

That's a retarded spacenigger saying coined by one of the most dangerous and autistic spaceniggers.
>>
>>14380981
Before 0083 retconned an actual colony drop there, the second largest piece of that colony hit North America.

>>14381365
Not really, ECOAS doesn't appear to have any politically angle they're just more or less the Fed's wetworks organization or not even that, they're just the Federation's operators operating operationally.
>>
>>14383102
>>14381365
ECOAS is basically Titans without the SS-like independence. But yeah, they are Operators (tm) Operating Operationally (r)
>>
>>14380986
And then the nukes as a backup.

...the Divinidads DID have nukes, right? My brain isn't going to jelly on me is it?
>>
>>14383120
Divinidads had six nuke-tipped missiles each iirc.
>>
>>14381364
>In reality of course it's your Zeon ideology that is failing you and ruining your life. Your local Zeon worshiping government waste your taxes to build weapons, including big expensive and impractical MAs, waging terrorist attacks on the Federation instead of focusing on improving the local community. You, following your Zeon ideology, of course blames your community's poor conditions on the Feds, and you and/or your loved ones sign up to fight, and suffer the hell that is war.

Unicorn basically says Newtypism/Deikunism is a new religion that all Spacenoids follow blindly after leaving earth.
>>
File: lovelyfedora.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lovelyfedora.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>14383249
>Universal Century
>Religion is still for idiots
>>
>>14383293
The most common denominator is the one the masses of simple minded people can follow. Why do you think the Zabis were able to amass such power and prestige with Spacenoids in Side 3 in the first place?
>>
>>14384537
Because Sheeple?
>>
File: Zeon wanking.jpg (589KB, 1377x2439px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon wanking.jpg
589KB, 1377x2439px
>>14380615
>>
>>14380615
SHINING FINGER!
>>
>>14380615
your taste in doujin is interesting to say the least
>>
>>14380615
>Perfect Zeong
Savage
>>
>>14386764
>"We fight for the independence and liberty of all Spacenoids!"
>"By nuking our own fellow Spacenoids to enable that vision as a possibility"
Fuck Zeeks.
>>
>>14390716
What is going on with that car's headlamps?
>>
>>14390724
spacenoid automobiles are asymmetrical because that's apparently their logic.
>>
File: biribiri_Shota_Eater_063.jpg (460KB, 1200x1715px) Image search: [Google]
biribiri_Shota_Eater_063.jpg
460KB, 1200x1715px
>>14380615
>start reading
>this reference
Heh.
>>
>>14390724
Both Mazda and Mitsubishi wanted some spotlight in the special.

>>14390738
IIt might be a Spacenoid car but its a Earthnoid driver.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.