[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some of your favorite moments in /m/ series. pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: Mazinger-Z-04-0186.png (155KB, 830x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger-Z-04-0186.png
155KB, 830x1300px
Post some of your favorite moments in /m/ series.

pic related is one of mine
>>
really I could post almost any random scene from Dai Guard and it'd make me feel all warm and fuzzy
>>
>>14374293

I would agree with you if you used the exact same scene from Shin Mazinger. Manga has zero emotional impact whatsoever.
>>
>>14374460
it's the same exact scene you fucking autist
>>
>>14375538
It's the italian know as the spic. Ignore him.
>>
Shin Getter fighting Getter Dragon in Armageddon is probably my favorite moment from the franchise.

Anyone know if there's worthwhile higher res versions of Armageddon?
>>
File: tmp_4738-146539604803077923804.png (18KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4738-146539604803077923804.png
18KB, 160x160px
>>14375568
Love that scene and the track that plays in it
>>
>>14375568
>what is google
getter blurays are everywhere
>>
>>14375648
Are they decent though? I remember hearing they were shitty upscales.
>>
>>14375568
My nigga, that whole sequence + the Stoner Sunshine is probably my favorite /m/ thing ever.

In terms of cool fights, Mamoru vs. Guy is way up there as well.
>>
>>14375728
>Don't you know, Mamoru?
>Victory goes... to THOSE WITH COURAGE!
>>
>>14375690
they're shitty upscales, but still fucking better than the 480p shit you got there
>>
>>14375728
>Mammoru vs. Guy
Not even the best moment from GGG. 3G vs. Zonuda was the best moment. It was an absolute ass pull in every regard, but the fight was so fucking incredible that I didn't care.

>That manual gattai with every team member working together
>All of them cheering on Guy with every punch
>Those hype as shit stakes with Guy's girlfriend on the line
>GGG and Zonuda absolutely tore the shit out of each other, each impact having the force of the moon crashing into Earth
>Pieces visibly flying off of both of them with every hit

I didn't even like the show all that much, but that last episode nearly made me cream my pants
>>
>>14375885
They're literally the same.
>>
>>14375538

But you have no involvement with the story. It's just a random line tossed around. Unlike how it was played in Shin Mazinger which was great.
>>
File: 164jnh.gif (2MB, 260x177px) Image search: [Google]
164jnh.gif
2MB, 260x177px
I was having a hard time getting into Gundam Wing until pic related happened. This little bit turned it around for me.

Unrelatedly, why is not-Char a better Char than Char and why is not-a-GUNDAM!! a better GUNDAM!! than the GUNDAMS!!
>>
>>14377590
My favourite part of Wing.
>>
File: God Gundam.jpg (15KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
God Gundam.jpg
15KB, 186x271px
For me two moments in particular really really stand out.

Domon and Master Asia's final duel was really gripping and had both great choreography and some really strong moments such as when Master Asia clutches Domon's hand only to swat it away and the moment where you see the utter sadness in the Masters eyes.

Second was the duel between Sanger Zonvolt and Wodan Ymir a no-holds barred one on one rival fight and honestly emotional one on one duels have always been my jam.
>>
File: legasy_01_183.jpg (302KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
legasy_01_183.jpg
302KB, 830x1200px
End of Gundam Legacy volume 1.

It shows a Sieg Zeon scene with soldiers saluting, all shouting Sieg Zeon. Then, various scenes showing the principality readying for war, tanks/MS rolling out, ships readying, various character cameos. All the while, "Sieg Zeon" is still being chanted in the margins and page center. That legitimately gave me chills.
>>
>>14377614
What was up with that though? Did Heavyarms always have a beam saber inside that arm? If so then why not just put it somewhere more accessible? Why doesn't it have an arm under there instead of a saber mount? And if you're going to close combat then at least keep the damn shield?

Not knocking it, its a cool scene, but Wing was heavily powered by rule of cool.
>>
>>14378029
Trowa mentions in the episode he specifically put one in because he felt Heero would likely be more comfy with using it rather thank Heavyarms normal equipment.
>>
>>14378029
>What was up with that though?
Trowa intended for it to be a surprise, for some reason. Not sure why because it didn't make a difference to Zechs, although Heero was mildly impressed.

>Did Heavyarms always have a beam saber inside that arm?
No.

>If so then why not just put it somewhere more accessible?
During episode 15 when the pilots are en route to Antarctica for the duel, Trowa and Heero were having a conversation while Heero familiarized himself with how the Heavyarms' cockpit setup worked. Heero asks Trowa if the left arm control stick will automatically account for the weight of the arm holding the massive gatling gun and shield. Trowa says it isn't because it give him some kind of speed advantage. Heero noticeably has trouble moving the left control stick with his injured left arm.

Trowa intentionally got rid of the left forearm and replaced it with a beam sabre to make it lighter and easier for Heero to move and aim the beam gatling. Don't ask me why the cockpit controls are set up that way, it's just Wing making up weird technical stuff like "good pilots have exceeded the potential of the MS if they can feel that the MS has sluggish control response time".

>And if you're going to close combat then at least keep the damn shield?
Heavyarms apparently doesn't need one. Zechs was beating the Heavyarms silly with the Tallgeese's beam sabre like it was a toy sword and it did nothing at all.
>>
File: tumblr_n26tbwy85P1rjxyrgo2_400.gif (1MB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n26tbwy85P1rjxyrgo2_400.gif
1MB, 400x302px
This whole fight.

Gunbuster in general did a good job of showing that, rather than Gunbuster being indestructible, it could just kill the shit out of things faster than they could kill the shit out of it.
>>
I always liked the hildolfr in ms igloo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZuZdykKwxE&feature=share
>>
>>14376561
I don't see how the story in Shin Mazinger affects how this scene was played out. What's more at stake in Shin? It's the same fucking shit.
>>
>>14375934
You are either blind or retarded.
>>
File: m1.gif (16KB, 497x291px) Image search: [Google]
m1.gif
16KB, 497x291px
It wasn't as brutal as it was in the manga but god damn, Shin vs Neo's opening gives me chills every time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.