[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help finding this trailer I saw on YouTube once. Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Kaiju-Survival-Guide-2.jpg (554KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiju-Survival-Guide-2.jpg
554KB, 800x667px
Need help finding this trailer I saw on YouTube once.

Here's what I remember of it.

It's a JP film. Kaiju. I think about a giant turtle monster.

It was a recent trailer. Made within the past three years.

The trailer starts, this JP city is being attacked by flying monsters. A boy and his father are running. The father is telling the boy to keep running, and that if he gets caught by a monster and eaten he (the father) won't buy him teriyaki or something like that ever again. A flying monster swoops down to grab the boy, but the father shoves him and gets grabbed instead.

The boy is soon the only person on the street not grabbed by the flyers.

Something happens, I think a big flyer comes along and tries to grab him, but the turtle monster comes and smacks it around. It's also huge. I think it breathes fire or something and kills all or most of the flyers. The boy is still alive, because he was standing under the turtle.

Timeskip, and the boy is an adult now. He has a camera, and another giant monster is attacking the city.

It's pale, and kinda snake like. It opens its mouth, a really cool SFX happens, and part of a building just vanishes. I think it's supposed to be something like the monster shoots anti-matter bursts from its mouth, but I do remember the SFX was really cool sounding.

And then the turtle monster shows up and the movie name appears and fade to black.

Does anyone know this trailer and could possibly link it to me?
>>
>>14371657
You're thinking of Gamera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLiop5vhJI
>>
>>14371730
YES! That's it! Thank you anon.

My memory wasn't 100%, but it's good to see this trailer again. Time to see if it's available for purchase on the net somewhere.
>>
>>14371753
It hasn't even been made yet- the trailer is a proof of concept.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.