[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months ago finished the original Gundam series and loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

A few months ago finished the original Gundam series and loved

Then immediately after that I watched the entirety of Zeta and fucking hated it

Then I watched the first 3 episodes of ZZ and immediately lost interest

My question is: What should I watch next ? Logically Char's Counterattack should be the next one but I hear that's also shit and I had to watch ZZ to understand what's going on in it

Should I just skip the entire Universal Century and go on to watch a newer show ?
>>
File: Monitoring.jpg (43KB, 638x481px) Image search: [Google]
Monitoring.jpg
43KB, 638x481px
>>
Watch 0080
>>
>>14369471
Just watch seed
>>
>>14369471
Stop watching gundam because it's shit
>>
Skip Zeta and watch ZZ.
They are two halves of the same story. If you watch Zeta and skip ZZ you are missing the conclusion. If you skip Zeta and watch ZZ you are only missing the middle of the trilogy and you get to see the story wrap up.
>>
>>14369471
I'd say 0080 WitP, 0083 SM, and 08th MS team are definitely worth checking out if you liked the original, though 0083 has its flaws.
>>
>>14369471
You should reflect upon the choices that have led to where you are today. Gundam cartoons aren't everything in life.
>>
0080 and 08th MS Team are solid recs, CCA is really meaningfully contextualized by anything after 0079 and is at least short and conclusive even if it is also complete nonsense.
>>
*isn't meaningfully contextualized, one typo fucked up the whole statement
>>
>>14370236
>Gundam cartoons aren't everything in life.
Blasphemy
>>
>>14370144
This. Gundam has one cool thing: The mecha designs.

The stories are complete irredeemable shit.
>>
>>14369471
The rest of ZZ
>>
just watch unicorn
>>
If you enjoy 0079 and not ZZ there is something wrong with you. ZZ is a complete turn around back to the goofyness of 0079.
>>
>>14369471
obviously you watch the OAV's. It's high budget wankfests of the part that you liked.
>>
>>14369471
keep watching zeta, you'll like it
>>
>>14372102
He watched Zeta.

I don't get why everyone wanks Zeta. It's full of that awkward Tomino dialogue, unlikeable characters, and a plot that meanders without ever actually going anywhere.
>>
Watch Zeta again so you can see it for the masterpiece that it is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.