[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Doom is now the protagonist of the last show you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Doctor Doom is now the protagonist of the last show you watched. What changes?
>>
>>14364774
DOMINION FOOLS!
NEITHER YOUR VORTAS NOR JEMHADAR WILL STAND AGAINST THE MIGHT OF DOOM!
>>
>>14364774
>Doctor Doom is now the protagonist of Pokemon
I don't think Gary stands a chance anymore...or does he?
>>
>>14364774

> Doctor Doom is now the pilot of Voltron or something

I don't watch it because I can't stand how much writers seem to love the character and can't resist making him the best at everything and coolest guy around and Doom rules the world but then stops because he finds it boring - isn't he the best? But doesn't ever get bored ruling Latveria or stop treating it's people like shit beneath his heels apparently.
>>
GIRI GIRI EYE, IKENAI BORDERLINE! RICHAAAAAARDS!
>>
>>14364774
>Doctor Doom is a man's name! And I'm a man!
The titans aren't gonna last long. Hell, that's an easy earth-conquering for Doom, with Char mopped up quickly afterwards.

Alternatively, not-/m/ related would be Tanaka-kun. And I think even Doom would be pacified by ohta's calm, friendly exterior.
>SoL anime about doom taking it easy never
>>
>>14364774
So does Doctor Doom replace Yukina or Ken?
>>
>>14364774
Would Doctor Doom choose to become kami or akuma?

I'm honestly not sure.
>>
>>14364887
Just read the Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe comic. Doc Doom is such an easy kill for Deadpool that they don't even bother drawing it, and it's only mentioned in passing once, by a news reporter, while doing a report on how Deadpool is killing both super villains and super heroes. In fact, she doesn't even mentioned that it was dr doom, they just show a flash of a corpse and it's wearing the doom cape.
>>
SORE DOOMOOOOOOO
>>
>>14364774
>Dr. Doom in Fullmetal Alchemist
This works insanely well. Doom is a master alchemist, and specializes in transferring fractures of his soul in automaton bodies.
>>
umm..huh

well okay then
>>
>>14364774

> Arpeggio of Blue Steel

The world is DOOMed.
>>
>Zeta Gundam

"Victor? That sounds like a girl's na--Oh FUCK!"
>>
File: Mobile Suit Latveria Gundam.jpg (520KB, 1084x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile Suit Latveria Gundam.jpg
520KB, 1084x1600px
>>14364774
I guess Sirocco cannot fry his mind at the end.
>>
>Visionaries
Why not? This could result into interesting power plays against the Darkling Lords.
>>
>>14364774
>Victory Gundam
Doom assumes control of Zanscare.
Awesome.
>>
>>14364774
>Rideback
well i only just finished the second episode, so i don't know how the rest will go.
But DOOM would have continued the third lap instead of going back to pick up the girl who fell off the green rideback.
...and probably blasted her with something when she passed her again. Probably something non-lethal, though, so DOOM could gloat about having won the race because the other girl was too weak-willed to run over a kitten in order to secure victory.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.