[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find the first season of Fafner? Everything I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: faf.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
faf.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Where can I find the first season of Fafner? Everything I find seems essentially dead.
>>
>>14355764
Browse the archive for mega links, although there may be spoilers.

Or wait until an Anon shows up with the linkies, and one will.
>>
>>14355764
https://mega.nz/#F!QMdWgZCR!kONzKxaESiY6PuCOZD9scQ you can DDL episodes from DA here. I don't know where you're looking though as I know at the very least Daman's torrent for it still works fine.
>>
Kissanime.
>>
>>14355935
Awesome, thank you.The only thing I could really turn up for the first season with more than zero seeds on multiple sites were the philosophy raws. And even that the seed ratio was terrible and would have taken literal months. Exodus was easy enough to find however.
>>
File: Noredo Mug.jpg (49KB, 393x358px) Image search: [Google]
Noredo Mug.jpg
49KB, 393x358px
>>14355956
This only works as a last resort dude.
If you have the oportunity always go for the download.
>>
>>14355935
>Only 13 eps of Exodus' BDs or 16 subs.

Why?
>>
>>14357149
Only 18 episodes of Exodus BDs are out yet.

I think the guy that was retiming the subs for the BDs said he'd done up through 17 and was just waiting for the rest of the series to release.
>>
>>14357149
>>14357254
Oh, just looked at the link. That's funny. Dunno why he didn't put the subs for 17 or the BD episodes up yet.
>>
>>14357257
>>14357254

Okay, thanks. I thought he abandoned it.
>>
>watch on kissanime
>after like five minutes kissanime says it won't play anymore until I turn off my adblocker
>add kissanime to my noscript blocked list
Nothing will get me to leave your site faster and never come back like demanding I turn off adblock.
>>
>>14357340
It's your own damn fault for streaming.

Also
>not haviing Anti-ad-block killer.
git gud.
>>
>>14355935
Which subs are better for S1? Daman or these?
Watching episode 1 right now from this link and some lines are unsubbed (Thankfully I can just switch to english audio to get what the character said).
Does that happen in other episodes?
>>
>>14360541
Same anon here
Just checked with VLC and the unsubbed lines actually have subs there
The subs are also centralized instead of moved to the right like on MPC
WTH? MPC has always given me better results than VLC
>>
>>14360541
>>14360595
That is weird. I've never used those files so I can't really comment on it, but the Daman release has issues of it's own whenever there are two subbed lines on-screen it'll only show one. Which becomes an issue at certain points when there's lyrics playing over dialogue.
>>
>>14360541
Make sure you're using MPC's built in subtitle renderer.

The subs in the mega link are the better ones.
>>
I hope you grabbed the Festum version of Right of Left
>>
Question from someone who's planning to get into Fafner:
how many entries are there? Are they direct sequels? Or a completely different story? Which one did you enjoy the most?
>>
File: Fafner Info.png (4MB, 949x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Fafner Info.png
4MB, 949x1072px
>>14366966
Four entries, all part of a continuous story including a prequel OVA.

The second season Exodus is amazing and still fresh in everyone's mind, but they all have their moments. When the first season gets good, it really does it. Either way, you NEED to go in release order, later material won't make any sense without what came before.
>>
>>14366966
It's all a continuous story
There are 4 entries (Here they are in release order)
Dead Agressor (S1)
Right of Left (Prequel OVA)
Heaven and Earth (movie sequel to S1)
Exodus (S2, sequel to the movie)
>>
>>14366966
It's all a continuous story. You can theoretically jump right into Exodus, but it's one of the few series that actually does make heavy assumptions of the viewer having watched everything that happened before.
>>
>>14355764
bakaBT?
>>
>>14355935
>Download Exodus BDs
>Everything seems alright
>Episode 13
>>
File: DSC_0030.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0030.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!
>>
OP here. Finally got around to starting it, possible the worst opening episode I have ever watched of anything. "Let's just throw a ton of series specific terms and plot elements at the watcher in the very first episode with zero explanation whatsoever, this is how you get people hooked". It got better, but literally fuck off with the giant leap on a first episode.
>>
>>14370558
As much as people might overstate this in Fafner threads, yeah, it definitely gets better.

The first episode felt like way too much of an Eva ripoff for me the first time around, but now that's a distant memory and I see all these characters I like still unaware of all the horrible tragedy they'll be going through.
>>
>>14370558
Nice review of first episode of Evangelion / Rahxephon. Not sure why would you post it in a Fafner thread, though.
>>
>>14355764
Why don't you buy it?
>>
>>14370619
Having just finished watching through Dead Aggressor, it didn't seem to stop ripping off Eva until like episode 14

Granted, it was somewhat better than Eva, so I don't care
>>
>>14371476
Logical answer: Would like to ascertain the quality before giving money to a product.

Actual answer: I'm a scumbag who doesn't buy anime ever
>>
>>14370619
It's the irony that I love.
Rewatching Maya in the first episode and thinking about where she ends up at the end of Exodus is just such a tragedy.

Maya has the hardest life.
>>
I have a question about something very important.

Does the Hiraiface get more tolerable in the later entries?
>>
>>14372113
Yes
>>
>>14371728
That's just about when the writer switch takes full effect, too.

What a coincidence.
>>
>>14371728
the most eva-tastic episodes are ironically the point it really grows into its own

>>14372113
Yes, because they stop emulating SEED-era Hiraiface and use his designs for the cartoony silliness they're great at.
>>
>>14377461
Hatching is love.
>>
>>14355935
How the fuck should I download this? For whatever reason I can't use megadownloader on this and regular mega doesn't allow for more than 2 gigs every like 6 hours.
>>
>>14379954
Try the torrent? It's there for archival purposes, I guess.
>>
>>14380277
>5 Seeds
>150 kbs max
Fuck it. I'll stream it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.