[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /m/ feel about shows that revolve around super powered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 058-Knight-Rider.jpg (990KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
058-Knight-Rider.jpg
990KB, 1200x817px
How does /m/ feel about shows that revolve around super powered vehicles?

El Rey Network (Robert Rodriguez's baby) has been airing a lot of older tv shows, namely Knight Rider and the underappreciated gem, Airwolf (an attack helicopter with a jet engine)
>>
>>14337793
Make it a F1 car and have the MC be a older character in his or her mid to late twenties, andI am game.
>>
File: 1436520376545.jpg (120KB, 931x930px) Image search: [Google]
1436520376545.jpg
120KB, 931x930px
>>14337793
I like 'em.

Also check out "Viper" which is about a high-tech Dodge Viper. It lasted a few seasons which isn't bad given its premise. There's also "Thunder in Paradise" which is about a boat and stars Hulk hogan. It only lasted a single season, but it was fun knowing that the just about every other type of vehicle has been done already.

I also faintly remember another show about a motorcycle, but I forget what it was.
>>
>tfw Heat Vision and Jack still doesn't exist beyond the pilot
>>
File: qoH5MPr450RnankzcNG9gBoWlRY.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qoH5MPr450RnankzcNG9gBoWlRY.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>14337885
>I also faintly remember another show about a motorcycle, but I forget what it was.

Street Hawk?
>>
>>14337793
>Airwolf
>The helicopter was eventually sold after the show ended and became an ambulance helicopter in Germany, where it crashed in a thunderstorm and was destroyed on June 6, 1992, killing all three crew members.
What an unfortunate end.
>>
File: mclaren-honda-mp4-31-2016-c.jpg (229KB, 1920x1084px) Image search: [Google]
mclaren-honda-mp4-31-2016-c.jpg
229KB, 1920x1084px
>>14337801
>Make it a F1 car
F1 car can't leave the track and can't start on its own without shitload of machinery.
How could they solve crimes and catch bad guys like that?
>>
>>14337793
I fucking loved Knight Rider growing up
The reboot was also pretty sweet to be honest. The Mustang was nice

El Rey is pretty based. It can be only a matter of time before they start airing Toku or shit
>>
There was a "Team Knight Rider" show in the late 90s, syndicated I think... they used to run it late on my local Fox station. They had several talking supervehicles each with personalities and a team of drivers. One of them was a pair of combiner motorcycles. So that's actually two of them.

Winspector of course has the WinChaser but of course Ryoma's CrossTector armor was far more important. Solbrain has a giant flying VTOL fire engine that sometimes is completely forgotten about and was really only designed for toy sales.
>>
File: Karr's_new_form.jpg (20KB, 411x308px) Image search: [Google]
Karr's_new_form.jpg
20KB, 411x308px
>>14338734
>El Rey is pretty based. It can be only a matter of time before they start airing Toku or shit
Yeah they already show subbed kung fu movies, really old ones too.
El Rey promos for old toku shows would be mostly great.
>>14339023
There was the 00s remake, too, with the big transforming KARR still voiced by Cullen (also woah wiki says Paul Frees voiced KARR, too?)
>>
>>14339023
>Team Knight Rider

Goddamn, that show was terrible. I remember that it ended on a cliffhanger, where it was revealed that the team's actual boss was actually KITT's core unit, which the bad guys proceeded to steal.

Airwolf got silly really fast, such as when they flew high enough that stars were visible in the sky & they could clearly see the curvature of the earth.

Ate it all up as a kid, though. I stopped watching when the MC got replaced by his brother, who he'd been searching for since the first season.
>>
File: Evil Prototypes.png (636KB, 1797x474px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Prototypes.png
636KB, 1797x474px
>>14339066
The best about Knight Rider are the evil prototypes.
>>
File: Boostvortz.webm (3MB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
Boostvortz.webm
3MB, 640x456px
>>14337801
>>14338621

So... Early Cyber Formula without Hayato? I can dig that.
>>
File: bike-now1.jpg (37KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
bike-now1.jpg
37KB, 440x325px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.