[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spacenoids are environmental activists and not terrorists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

>Spacenoids are environmental activists and not terrorists

>t. deluded Zeekfag
>>
As much as I don't like Zeon, you can't equate Zanscare to them. They're an entirely different entity in both philosophy and tactics.
>>
>>14320779
Anon, that's what environmental activists are.
>>
>>14321310
Yeah, that's the joke, fartface.
>>
>>14320783
Char's plan was also environmental, he wanted to make earth uninhabitable so that it could regenerate without humans bleeding it dry.

Did Cosmo Babylon have any environmental aspect?
>>
>>14320783
Not really, they both basically are run by power mongers that co-opted a previously more benign movement into being their personal armies to attack Earth so they could replace the Federation elite with themselves and have control over Earth and her colonies. Cosmo Babylona's not too different, although that was basically a rich guy who bought his own army and noble title because he thought nobility should rule again (with himself as a noble).

Only Char is really different, he had arguably better intentions and basically wanted to force people to do the "right" thing by any means necessary, including killing them if they didn't.
>>
>>14321546
>>14322788

The difference is Zanscare was essentially built around a religion.
>>
>>14322816
Yeah but the religion of the Zanscare and the populism of Zeon have both become frauds to manipulate people, that's the real point.
>>
>>14321546
>Char's plan was also environmental
>he wanted to make earth uninhabitable

Yes, because nature will surely rebound when >90% of all its species are killed to make one take a vacation, right?
>>
>>14321546

Chat wanted the Earth to become inhabitable so there would be no more Earth elites and eventually everyone would be spacenoids
>>
>t.
I don't get this dank new meme.
>>
>>14323033

We're talking about a planet that at one point was nothing but rock and volcanoes
>>
>>14323033
earth's already been through multiple ice ages

the main point of the plan is forcing humanity off earth
>>
>>14323033
As long as earth has a magnetosphere, it can recover eventually.
>>
>>14323069
>>14323071
It would take millions of years to recover from the damage and even then Earth's ecology would be entirely different afterward. You'd be killing off the vast majority of existing species and having life start over from bugs.

If Char had used those buckets of gold and the strength his name apparently still somehow has among Spacenoids to fund the construction of further colonies and push for independence like Side 5, he could have achieved his goal with no bloodshed and been lauded for all eternity as a hero. Too bad he needed to have his one-sided dickwaving contest with Amuro.
>>
>>14323079

Hey, you said the earth rebounding, you never said we'd be around to see it.
>>
File: 52.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>
File: 1450179119403.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1450179119403.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>14323067
>new
>>
>>14323069
The 'primordial soup' doesn't exist any more; the environment's already massively shifted away from the conditions that started life on earth, several times. Sterilize the place clean now and it's probably going to stay that way without outside intervention.
>>
>>14323359

The 'Primordial Soup' never existed. It was an early attempt to explain the beginnings of life that caught the public's attention but it's long been outdated.

There have been at least 5 major extinction events in the planets history, all of which have wiped out at least 50% of all life on Earth to my knowledge, and at least one of which, the Paleogene-Triassic event, wiped out 90% - 96% of all life. The planet can and would recover from a hit by Axis. Insight take millions if years and it would certainly not resemble anything we recognise, but it would happen.
>>
Zeon undid 78 years of work in 1 year then has the gall to say they want to protect the Earth.

Zeon is nothing but scum.
>>
>>14323079
>It would take millions of years to recover from the damage and even then Earth's ecology would be entirely different afterward. You'd be killing off the vast majority of existing species and having life start over from bugs.

So just like when the dinosaurs died out?
>>
>>14323067

I had to look it up too. It's apparently a corruption of a Finnish (or Swedish or something, can't recall exactly) word/meme, basically meaning "greetings from".

>>14323557

Pretty much, though it'd be an even bigger extinction event and take even longer for proper biodiversity recovery.
>>
File: zeon swell guys.jpg (462KB, 1377x1808px) Image search: [Google]
zeon swell guys.jpg
462KB, 1377x1808px
>>14320779
But zeon doesn't give a fuck about the environment, even char's thing was more about humanity leaving earth.
>>
>>14323152
He was a great guy
>>
>>14324699

You a Trump supporter?

Jamitov is totally the Donald Trump of UC.

He's one of the elites.
He's a savvy politician and manipulated his way to power.
He really believes in Earth superiority, building a giant laser aimed at space colonies and making the Zeeks pay for it
His entire agenda is to take over the world, because evil.

And his last name is as impactful as Trump's: HYMEN. I bet he actually has a whole brand after it.

Hymen Tower
Hymen University
Hymen Steak

The only thing he didn't have is a lot of (ex)-wives. Scirocco took that trait.
>>
>>14324779
>His entire agenda is to take over the world, because evil.
This isn't Trump's goal.

And I don't even like the guy.
>>
>>14323079
>Too bad he needed to have his one-sided dickwaving contest with Amuro.
If we're being honest he never really gave much a shit about Zeonism. He just wanted to prove to Amuro that he was better and the independence movements were a means to an end to give both him and Amuro pimp-ass mobile suits to fight each other in.
>>
File: --------.jpg (675KB, 1272x3500px) Image search: [Google]
--------.jpg
675KB, 1272x3500px
>>14324779
That's not Jamitov though
>>
>>14323152
>>14324946
The last hope of U.C.
>>
>>14320783
True
>>
File: 1422477198175.jpg (45KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422477198175.jpg
45KB, 876x493px
>>14323033
>Yes, because nature will surely rebound when >90% of all its species are killed

Char wasn't expecting humanity to return any time soon.
>>
>>14328270
Char confirmed for secret dinosaur agent.
>>
>>14328270
>Char wasn't expecting humanity to return any time soon.
This.

>humans cannot live on Earth anymore
>the entire race becomes completely adapted to space
>no need or want to ever go back to Earth
>Earth finally recovers with no one left to ruin it
>>
>>14320783
They're both uppity spacenoid terrorists.
>>
>>14322816
But not different enough.
>>
>>14320779
>where's my shading?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.