[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frankly it doesn't look like many people have been watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Frankly it doesn't look like many people have been watching Dougram independently. Lots of pledges to do that. But whatever

The Dougram stream on mog-3 will on taima will happen at 1 pm eastern, in other words in about fifteen to twenty minutes from this post.
Ugly mercenaries from another anime have invaded Dougram but one of the best characters in the show shows up to lessen the pain of the evil guys with four legged robot tanks.

Dagwon too

Voltes V is getting badass at this point
>>
>>14319423
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm clearing out a few smaller shorter shows from my backlog before I start Dougram. The plan is to watch a ton of it to catch up to the Dougram book club such as it is since the stream won't work for me
>>
>>14319423
>tfw watched Dougram and Voltes V already

I still think you guys are doing something important. Keep at it, man.
;_;7
>>
>>14319540
>not watching Dougram again
hello homo
>>
>>14319631
I'm busy watching Mazinger, please no bully.
>>
Dammit, missin' this week's because of travel, but will pick it up next week, yo.
>>
>>14319423
>Lots of pledges to do that
I-If there are ever better rips I'll give it a go.
>>
>>14319423
>Frankly it doesn't look like many people have been watching Dougram independently. Lots of pledges to do that. But whatever
You sound a bit pretentious here.
>>
>>14319863
I'm stating a fact
>>
>>14319423
I promise I will pick it up ;_;
>>
>>14319423
I finished my watching of Dougram last night (Well except the movie). Quite glad you've done this as I probably wouldn't have got to Dougram for quite awhile if it weren't for this.
>>
>>14319423
I was too busy cuddling a baby.
>>
Been meaning to catch up with the streams, but school's been busy.
>>
>>14319423
Watched it while the madmad was still dodging the Subninjas.
>>
>>14320406
That's why I have it going as a loop, otherwise I'd never watch this stuff wasn't my constant background noise
>>
>implying /m/ doesn't hate tripshits like you and just collectively willed to dash your hopes
>>
>>14319423
>torrented the whole series a while back
>it took me weeks because no one is actually interested
>kept it on my external hard drive when i moved to europe with my laptop
>watched the first 20 episodes
>when i return, mom tells me she formated it
>lost a huge chunk of sexy mecha action but whatever
>suddenly my external hard drive mini usb port doesn't work anymore
>don't know how to fix it
>don't want to torrent it for weeks again

It's been almost 1 year now
>>
Couldn't make it tonight due to a huge yelling match starting between members of my family that I had to sort out.
>>
>>14321329
Who won the belt
>>
>>14319878
I have been watching it independently but not been discussing it in the threads because i am a huge faggot.
>>
>>14319423
>Frankly it doesn't look like many people have been watching Dougram independently.
Why would they?
>>
I was too busy skullfucking a baby.
>>
>>14328347
It's a good show and there was a long thread about us watching it and dicsussing it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>14330153
No it's not.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.