[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobil e-Suit-Gundam-Chars-Coun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1463972513335.jpg (608KB, 1200x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1463972513335.jpg
608KB, 1200x1497px
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Chars-Counterattack-Blu-ray

It's here!
Sometimes if you search their site, releases will appear in the query returns before they're listed on the front page or email notifications.
>>
F91 when?
>>
>>14306397
Probably very soon
>>
Finally! Was going to watch my old dvd of it after finishing ZZ, but I'll wait for that bd goodness.
>>
>>14306397
June: ZZ / X 1
July: ZZ / X 2
August: BF
September: CCA
October: ???
>>
>>14306423
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3n3leaHBpw
can't wait to see this in bluray quality.
>>
>>14306311
Best romance movie
>>
>>14306563
BF Try is also in September. They're really ramping up the release schedule. Since IBO will be airing on television, I doubt we'll see any sets for it until some time next year.

F91 / Victory Vol.1 for October?
>>
>>14308722
I'm not sure what you mean but I agree either way.
>>
>>14308943
Probably F91 at this pace.
>>
Man, if I actually had any money to spend...
>>
>>14310133
sell shit like old anime box sets or vidya you don't want anymore. That's how I afforded some aniplex blurays.
>>
>>14310214
And those shits are like, mad overpriced, you must own some good stuff haha
>>
>>14310214
I'm afraid that's what I already did to afford the ridiculous amount of money I spent on the Muv-Luv kickstarter.

Still, I'll probably pick up a few of these BDs in the fall, when I actually make money. I didn't realize so many had come out already.
>>
>>14310781
At some point you have to lie to yourself and convince yourself $10 an episode is fine and you're buying a premium product even though it's literally just regular bluray cases in a crappy cardboard sleeve.

On that token i was somewhat annoyed by the newer Gundam Blu rays since they're not even that, they're just plain blu-ray cases and feel cheap as hell. Plus there's the whole thing with Zeta still not including the original OPs.
>>
So how long till Turn A, SEED/Destiny, Victory and 00 BDs?
>>
>>14310133
be a pirate ahoy matie
>>
>>14312945
I have the BD encodes everyone else does. I'd just like to own it as well. My DVD collection could use replacing, honestly.
>>
>>14312649
That last detail cannot be helped, people should stop bitching about it, it's not even a big deal.

I'd like better packaging, it's not Killing me.
>>
>>14313203
>>14312649
>On that token i was somewhat annoyed by the newer Gundam Blu rays since they're not even that, they're just plain blu-ray cases and feel cheap as hell.
Only got the ZZ BDs so I don't know how that compares to previous ones, but yeah it is flimsy. More than that though, its disappointing not having inside-art like the Turn A dvds had. Both ZZ and X are missing this which sucks. Still pleased they're using actual varied disc art instead of just a plain-ish background with the series logo and disc number on them. They're not gone completely cheap ass tier.

>My DVD collection could use replacing, honestly.
That's the boat I'm in. The money to rebuy series I own just isn't there. Getting Turn A, X, and ZZ all in a row like this is eating up my funds, and then there is BF/Try coming up and who knows what else.

Pretty sure my ancient, dub-only 0079 dvds wouldn't go for more than pennies. Ditto for the first run Zeta set.
>>
>>14306631
this is blu ray quality though.
>>
The real question is how long until someone finally puts these blu rays on the torrent sites.

Still waiting for a rip of rightstuffs 0079
>>
>>14320876
Why even bother when EG's 0079 encode is pretty much the same thing?
>>
>>14320937
too much grain
>>
File: 1232379292299.gif (2MB, 596x540px) Image search: [Google]
1232379292299.gif
2MB, 596x540px
>>14320946
>too much grain
>>
>>14306397
Just wait
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.