[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsz PXD8PSdY IT'S HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>Pachinko shit

Idaho_Kojimbo_keks.jpg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh_Z43O7wrU
Never forget.
>>
Is this IBO S2?
>>
>>14303965
You wish
>>
>Pachinko

First Silent Hill and now Metal Gear. What could be next?
>>
>>14303983
Ace Combat or Suikoden
>>
>>14303989
eh,meant ZoE not Ace Combat,dunno what was i thinking
>>
>>14303932
I'll wait until the dubbed trailer comes out.
>>
>>14303989
>suikoden
I'm never not mad that they killed this
>>
File: 1464577705306.png (447KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1464577705306.png
447KB, 653x490px
>>14303994
>ZOE Pachinko
>Ace Combat Pachinko
They're both horrifying for different reasons.
>>
>>14303983
Jikkyo Power Pro Baseball. I mean why not, they already turned Goemon into pachinko years ago. Also, let's not forget that Castlevania recently got the pachinko treatment, too.

At least Twinbee stopped being relevant after the 90s, so it'll avoid this fate.
>>
File: Silent-Hill-2-Dog-Ending.jpg (7KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
Silent-Hill-2-Dog-Ending.jpg
7KB, 200x113px
>>14303983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffqre27h_0c

Take me away from this hell.
>>
>>14303983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhFm8PBmao
I think there was a Gradius one too but three seconds on Google didn't bring it up

I wish people would unlock the dark arts of emulating the hardware (like they did Fruit Machines) so that they can rip all the animations.

But then they'd find proof of how they're rigged like they did with the Fruit Machines and then the Yakuza would have to kill everybody.
>>
>>14303965
Don't be a retard.

No one likes a retard.
>>
>>14304018
>let's not forget that Castlevania recently got the pachinko treatment, too
With EROTIC VIOLENCE.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYj9Wci-hSg

yep its happening
>>
gb2/v/
>>
File: WTF.png (252KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
252KB, 455x427px
> yfw you fast foward the video and thought it was a PS4 remake and found out what it really is
>>
I find the bitching about Konami and pachinko really obnoxious. I get that the Silent Hill machine was disappointing after the cancellation of the game, but it's not like Konami made it as a "here, take this instead" for US fans. It's an industry complete seperate from the US, and that trailer isn't even in English. Yet the comments are full of Americans going "#fuckonami ruined metal gear hit the lever hurr" like this is aimed at them. Sorry for blogposting.
>>
File: tears.jpg (210KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
210KB, 794x1200px
>>14304912
I thought the same thing.
>>
>>14304926
Pachinko machines are actually used to fund new games and series and such, as well as gauge populaity. Fafner S1 and the OVA were critically acclaimed but had abyssmal sales, but according to interviews for the movie, the pachinko got people interested and also built them up the funds needed to make said movie. There would be no movie or Exodus if it weren't for the pachinko.

But hey, what does logic mean to retarded Americans?
>>
>>14304059
Konami (as well as many companies) release 'simulators' of their pachinko machines for mobile devices from time to time (look for example 'SLOT madoka magica android')

As far as i know from them, theres the konamis magical halloween series in ios and android in a official way (japan only of course)

God knows if EROTIC VIOLENCE and PUSH THE LEVER have been released yet.

so yeah, the yakuza is not gonna do anything anytime soon.
>>
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER
>>
>>14304945
Got a source for that?
>>
I don't get this pachinko shit. I thought only old addicts and gamblers played pachinko. Why would they give a shit about some young people franchise?
>>
So if ZOE got a pachinko, would we get the series back for console?
>>
File: CITATION NEEDED.png (58KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
CITATION NEEDED.png
58KB, 2400x259px
>>14304945
>>
>>14304945

The problem is Konami literally doesn't want to use the pachinko money to make more stuff, they just want to make more money period.
>>
STANDIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
File: 14239434299192.jpg (329KB, 1000x913px) Image search: [Google]
14239434299192.jpg
329KB, 1000x913px
>>14305726
>>
>>14305648
Are you stupid?
>>
>>14304945
Konami isn't using pachinko machines to fund their games, they aren't strapped for cash or anything. They're just taking their IPs and making these stupid pachinko machines instead of games. They've already gotten rid of most of their actual creators leaving a few teams of programmers as a skeleton crew, controlled by their board of old men in suits who don't know anything at all about making video games.
>>
>>14306759
>they aren't strapped for cash or anything

Yeah, this isn't Capcom we're talking about.

Capcom still likes making games
>>
File: Capture.png (3KB, 198x79px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3KB, 198x79px
>>
>>14303989
>Ace Combat Pachinko
I want to be greeted by Pixy by the time I start the machine.
>>
They actually went and did it, the absolute madmen
>>
>>14303932

I figure that Kojima will buy himself a casket, dig a grave with his bare hands, have himself lowered in to the deep, just so he can roll in his grave.
>>
>>14303932
>Fox Engine
>Pachinko-exclusive
Why
>>
I thought most pachinko parlors and pachinko companies were controlled by the Yakuza and Burakamin?
>>
>>14307035
Pachinko parlours are controlled by the Korean mafia and yakuza, the manafacturers of the machines are companies with Korean backers, the factories that actually make the machines are Chinese, but the software is outsourced to small Japanese startup companies staffed by college dropouts, Chinese, and senmon gakkou graduates (though increasing numbers of these companies are Chinese-run too).

The titles used in pachinko machines are just licensed out from the rights owners.
>>
>>14303932
is it what i think it is?
a pachinko machine?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.