[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Moon Moon Thanks to that fucking meme I just can't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>Moon Moon
Thanks to that fucking meme I just can't take this seriously. Maybe if it was an anime I could deal but...
>>
This entire arc was surreal as fuck. Were the writers on an acid trip or something?
>>
>white ship alone may enter Moon Moon

Moon Moon is racist.
>>
>>14303972
Makes sense. Even their colony is mostly white.
>>
>>14303960
>This entire arc was surreal as fuck. Were the writers on an acid trip or something?

Why would it be surreal ? It's actually pretty realistic if you think about it. A self contained environment cut off from the rest of civilization for decades if not a century or more. What exactly would you think would happen eh ? There would be a societal regression that's what. It's a different variant of the whole post apocalyptic world when it happens on earth.
>>
It's like the Khmer Rouge but if they like reruns of Mysterious Cities of Gold
>>
>>14304035
>if not a century or more
I'm pretty sure Moon Moon isn't older than the Universal Century.
>>
>>14304076
>implying it wasn't built by the ancient Aztek Myans right after they finished their doomsday calender and they left Earth.
>>
>>14303960
It was the best thing to happen that far.
Way better than Mashmellow and Yazan's stupid gags.
The only minus was Birght.
>>
>>14303891

What meme?
>>
>>14304508
Nothing's as bad as Marshmellow's antics.
>>
>>14304035
>What exactly would you think would happen eh ? There would be a societal regression that's what.

How the actual fuck did you reach that dumb conclusion?

>we didn't have any contact with foreign cultures so we became cave men and shit
>>
If they lived on earth I could accept this, but it happening in a space colony is kinda fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>14304584

> after maybe 20 or 30 years at most
> some people who are alive probably even remember what stuff was like before
>>
>>14304551
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/moon-moon
>>
>>14303891
>trying to take ZZ or any gundam seriously
Are you stupid?
>>
>>14304584
Branch Davidians.
>>
>>14304771
Did not ever regress to a primitive state, despite being insane.
>>
>>14304615
>>14304771
>>14304786

I could see it happening if moon moon were a cult and a generation of people were brainwashed completely, which could happen easily in a colony that chose to isolate itself.
>>
>>14304798

Did this colony not have any fucking glass windows to look out of?
>>
>>14304809

Did People's Temple cultists not have windows to look out of? How does it matter if they were taught that almost everything outside is bad?
>>
How the fuck does a colony isolate itself? Did the rest of the colonies in its Side not care? How did the colony corp. and EFF not lose their shit over an apparent rogue colony?
>>
>>14304846

I don't think there are any official sources on who built Moon moon. What makes you think it's "rouge"? It could have been a private venture, a mining colony sold to the founder or any other sort of legal means that real life cults use to found their cults. And unlike real life, the EFF laws don't really extend that far. They are more like the early Mormons foudning their own colonies in Utah.
>>
>>14305000

> quotes a post that spells rogue right
> puts a misspelling in quotes

What?
>>
>>14305038
>puts all sorts of extra spaces everywhere
>it's a shitpost complaining about some non-consequential misspelling
Why?
>>
>>14304846
The impression I got was that everyone just forgot it existed. And they chose not to make contact with anyone else.
>>
>>14305108

I put extra spaces between the post number and the post itself along with between the greater than sign and the green text and the quote because I think it's tidier. That said, you haven't answered my question anon.
>>
>>14305555

That's because I am not >>14305527. To answer you question, I don't bother fixing typos in my 4chan post. As you can see I had another one in that post, which begs the question: Why are you so autistic anon?
>>
File: 1457921291797.gif (988KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1457921291797.gif
988KB, 500x379px
Since a friend requested I do so, I watched these episodes for the first time while completely shitfaced.

It was a memorable and amazing time. And I was incredibly drunk, for the matter.
>>
>>14304648
>spoonfeeding
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.