[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone ever have /m/ dreams? I just remembered one I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: a0524791060_10.jpg (309KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0524791060_10.jpg
309KB, 1200x1200px
Does anyone ever have /m/ dreams? I just remembered one I had a little while ago; it was one of those weird meta dreams where I was playing a video game that slowly melded "reality". The main character was a guy who was constantly falling into different dimensions, which were each essentially a (fake) /m/ series. There was one where he was a standard ace war hero, one where he was a child soldier on the losing side, one where he was on the winning (but morally wrong) side, one where he was a prisoner pressed into service during a protracted stalemate, and one in modern times where he pilots a mud golem to fight aliens. There were more; super robot shit too. And ultimately he was trying to figure out the source of the dimensional hops and the strife in each universe.

Anyway, I don't have good dreams often, so this was a welcome surprise. Anyone else?
>>
>>14298563
If that was a series, I'd watch it.

If it was a video game, I'd play it.
>>
Thanks to stress and anxiety most of the dreams that I can remember are nightmares. If I have have an /m/ dream it's usually about being inside a spaceship as its being destroyed or crashing.
>>
>>14298574
That's what I was thinking when I woke up. Was sad it's probably never to be.
>>
Once I dreamt I was being chased by an evil, sentient car with a tank cannon. Then both it, and what I was driving transformed into fighter jets, there was a brief dogfight, and then I woke up.
>>
I don't have dreams anymore, only night terrors. Fuck night terrors.
>>
>>14298574
Seconded. Sounds like my kind of stuff.

Though not strictly /m/, I had a dream heavily inspired by /m/ related material. Specifically the SRW series. A variety of units on a grid, some /m/ and others not. The one unit that attacked was in a mech with a flashy cutscene and all... but then it sorta warped into weird territory as per usual. None of my dreams like to stay on point.

Case in point: I'm pretty sure this dream started off with what was implied to be some sort of siscon service before suddenly SRW. The pilot in the mech was the girl I was talking to previously.
>>
>>14298563
>Does anyone ever have /m/ dreams?
There was that one anon that came to I think Mazinger. I don't have the screen cap.
>>
>>14298563
I haven't had a cool dream worth writing down since getting a job. Especially a /m/-related dream
>>
File: niggabear.jpg (116KB, 447x619px) Image search: [Google]
niggabear.jpg
116KB, 447x619px
I dreamt once I was taking part in some space battle and I was using some kind of mech, it looked like a Gundam.

Ships and other (what looked like zakus) mechs were blowing up all around me, some hot bitch was giving me instructions.

Felt almost as if I was in control too but I was actually turning in my bed then I woke up when shit was getting real.
>>
>>14299631
>dream's starting to get good
>wake up

every time
>>
>>14299633

It's the worst, man. It happens to me like every week or so.
>>
File: mazingasm.png (102KB, 821x878px) Image search: [Google]
mazingasm.png
102KB, 821x878px
>>14299525
>>
>>14299525
I dreamt about Mazinger once. Nothing sensational though, I was just watching it on TV and changed the channel because I'd seen it already.
>>
I had a dream where i watch a highschool romantic comedy show starring Ryusei date and Noriko takaya with Gyro Zeppelli as their homeroom teacher.
>>
>>14298563
I once dreamt that i was floating in the middle of a battle in a normal suit and watching the RX-78-2 fuck shit up and a GM picked me up after the battle.
>>
>>14298563
I dreamed I was piloting a mech on Mars once.
>>
I've occasionally had zero or low gravity dreams where I move in a familiar place like school or mall by kicking and pushing off walls.
>>
i had once a dream where everybody died. i felt like i was in tomino show
>>
>>14299653
>Mechagasm
my side
>>
I had one last night that the Turn X and an AT-TE showed up in my neighbor's backyard. The Turn A was buried somewhere in my front yard, and in order to allow my friends to get to it, I distracted whoever was in the Turn X by stripping naked and charging at them while shouting "WITNESS ME!"
>>
I actually had an /m/ dream last night. It was this alternate version of Brave of Sun Fighbird. Exkaiser was in it, and Fighbird transformed from a semi truck instead of a jet.
>>
>Had a dream where I had a Newtype UNDERSTANDING with Tomino
>Oh shit, I better not say that I'm a gundam fan or else he'll shit on me
>Say that I'm fan of his works like Dunbine, Brain Powerd and King Gainer
>He calls me a faggot.
>>
File: [Nic Caging Intensifies].gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
[Nic Caging Intensifies].gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>14305006
>>
File: Setsusmug.jpg (191KB, 783x981px) Image search: [Google]
Setsusmug.jpg
191KB, 783x981px
>>14305006
That's because he Newtype read your thoughts and already knew you were a gundamfag.
>>
At five years old I dreamed I was a transformer and Optimus Primal gave me the matrix of leadership. A minute later I wasn't a transformer anymore and my mom left me alone in a restaurant full of evil lizard men who ate me. Then I work up
>>
>>14298563
I had a dream where my dad was disappointed in me and in the background there was mech. Don't remember why, but it was there.
>>
I dreamt I was driving my car like a mobile suit. Weird I know.
>>
I had a dream once that was a mixture of eureka seven and code geass. Basically I was in a situation where I was ordered to protect a convoy carrying some type of virus or something in a vial.
I was piloting the Lancelot when Nirvash type The END showed up and started wrecking my shit,I acted as a decoy for it. we were fighting in a large cathedral too.
the convoy got away but I died taking down The End,it fired one of the wire claws at my cockpit pinning my lower half and I punched straight through its chest.
Now that I remember it though I'm not sure if I actually died or I just got knocked out.
>>
I was a pilot high above the clouds facing a sunset when my radar started warning me there were bogies on my six. Then my ladyfriend woke me up 'cause there was a fire alarm going off.
>>
i have dreams of a super robot all stars 3d fighting game similar to pokken tournament and i come up with ultimate finishing moves.
i had gunbuster use her special on getter robo and she hit him with a buster home run and sent him flying into outer space, sollowing with 50 buster missiles following him, untransforming, speed of lighting way past him in space and super inazuma kicking him into the 100 120 megaton missiles that were following him and then pounding him back onto earth for gg ez.
>>
>>14298563

/m/-related dreams (and other fantastical dreams) happened more frequently when I was a kid. I remember powersuits and futuristic aircraft.

I can't recall many specifically, but I do remember one that in which I had a black high-speed jet/spacecraft thing that was armed with a single high-powered laser. it looked like Lalah's Elmeth except black and more fins on it. I'd go on missions basically just taking out ground targets from a really high altitude or low-orbit.

There was also another one in which I was in charge of a whole military outfitted in powersuits other high tech shit. We were waging a big war against all the other nations on Earth in a genocidal effort to unite all of humanity. You were either with us or you died. We were actually winning, but then the dream ended which was a shame 'cause I really wanted to know how shit would've turned out afterward. Probably turn humanity in some kind of fascist state with the way things were going.

My dreams as an adult are boring and mundane these days. No superpowers and monster slaying.
>>
Last night I had a dream that started as me being some kind of politically/economically powerful person who owned a giant mansion full of people (and a robot or two) and we hung out. Then I was ousted from power (maybe because I was a dick? Who knows) and everyone turned against me and killed one woman who still supported me, who I guess was the love interest because I said "No more mercy. Kill them all" and grabbed two kitchen knives. I pulled up to the mansion and everybody was waiting, armed and ready to kill me. So I cut my way through hordes of people, some off whom were kind of like bosses because they had personalities and could fight much harder. Finally I set of explosives and brought the whole mansion down. I skipped a bunch of shit that I remember happening because I don't know how it fit into the dream but that's the gist.

Anybody dream in black and white? Apparently my grandmother does. Any difference between how you dream and how you perceive real life would be interesting to hear, too. I sometimes go into third person, for example.
>>
Years ago I marathoned Gundam Wing in two days, and the night after I had an uneasy dream where the Gundams from the show kept attacking me over and over. Since then it has been a recurring dream any time I have a strong fever. In the dream, the mechs are 2D.
>>
Anon told me having dreams is autistic and I should kill myself for having them.
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (1MB, 1731x2951px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
1MB, 1731x2951px
>>14298563
I just had a fever dream (or nightmare) a few minute sago, and it's the kind of shit that makes you (well me at least) wake up breathing heavily and praying for the monsters of my mind to never get outside of my head Here's part 1, the funny one:
>Be me, watching my lilbro play in the park with his friends
>playing in the park wearing their human - sized Gundam Mark-II power armor
>They're even hovering in formation, and shit looks pretty good.

And here comes part II, which makes me shit my pant.
>Gotta go to a japanese restaurant with my dad and a friend of mine (iirc)
>drive through the city
>City looks like stereotypical cyberpunk city from a 90s/m/ OVA with a bit of zen
>Cool as fuck
>Stop driving
>Walk to restaurant
>Nerd friend of mine sends me an artwork of him dressed as Indiana Jones or a private detective
>Drawing looks like it was made by Christian Weston Chandler
>Makes me a bit uneasy
>Keep on walking
>look to the other side of the street
>Dirty as fuck
>See smashed MS power armor.
Cont.
>>
File: neo-tokyo.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
neo-tokyo.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>14326286
>Walk inside the restaurant
>Everything is ultra clean as fuck
>Go pee
>Notice Japanese dude peeing next to me
>Wears a black 3-piece suit and black glasses
>(I know, it's cliche'd)
>Go to the first floor
>Dirty and dark, looks like a foundry
> I don't even see the door of the first floor restaurant
>Try a door to the left but that's tte bathroom
>At last find the damn door
>Everybody but my family inside is Japanese
>My nerd friend is there
>Ask him if we're in Japan
>No
>That's weird
>Anyway we speak about Zeta Gundam
>Lil bro missing tells my friend I'm gonna search for him
>Back in this dark, cold and dirty room
>See dude walking and opening a huge door on the right side of the moon
>Looks like a factory
>See somehing pass the door
>A five or six year-old child, wearing his schoolboy uniform
Cont.
>>
>>14298563
I've had many dreams where I was fucking a robot.
>>
>>14298563
Unfortunately not
>>
>>14298563
Well there was this one time
>me and my two Bros were piloting the SRX
>We were fighting asteroids for some reason
>Suddenly a giant naked Ratsel showed up in space
>"you can't defeat my Trombe"
>his groin starts shining and Aussenseiter comes out of it, galloping
I don't quite remember the rest
>>
>>14298563
I dream of becoming Amuro once

Then i proceed to kill zakus, slap Bright face, slap Mirai ass, fuck Char in the face, fuck Fraw in the ass, kill more zakus, defeat Ral in drinking contest, brofist Dozle, and then steamroll throught A Baoa Qu solo till reaching side 3 to give Degwin a finger. Shame he's already dead.

still unable to save Matilda thought
god fuckin damnit ;_;
>>
>>14329245
Odd
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.