[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is called 0080 >actually takes place entirely in 0079

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

>is called 0080
>actually takes place entirely in 0079
I don't know what's real anymore...
>>
>>14293032
>actually takes place entirely in 0079
>war has ended by the last episode
Were you not paying attention or just shitposting?
>>
>>14293032

I always wondered what Al was doing with a loaded magazine in his back pocket.

Is this supposed to be symbolism or something?
>>
>>14293155
>Is this supposed to be symbolism or something?
Yes.
>>
>>14293155
>War in the Pocket
I dunno, man.
>>
>>14293155
He's american, its the law to have a clip on you at all times
>>
>>14293209

You mean he's American, so it was illegal for him to buy a toy of a gun and he had to get the real thing instead.
>>
>>14293209
He's American, that's why he likes the hamburger
>>
>>14293155
Christ you're a moron
>>
>>14293155
He and his friends liked to collect shit like that
>>
>>14293240

god bless
>>
>>14293032
The whole thing takes place like, a week before Christmas.

I watched it for the first time yesterday, some damn fine action scenes and awesome mech design everywhere.
>>
>>14293209
>clip
>>
>>14294051

The epilogue is around the 15th of January UC 0080 I think.
>>
>>14293155
>ripping his pocket with that rocket
Fuck you Al I'm not paying for new shorts.
>>
File: Z'Gok_Early_Mass_Production_Type.jpg (158KB, 1400x661px) Image search: [Google]
Z'Gok_Early_Mass_Production_Type.jpg
158KB, 1400x661px
>>14294051
You're not wrong, and it did give me my favorite MS design, but

>forgetting about the story
>>
>>14294149
I know having a 10 year old as a protagonist was really off-putting for some people because he's kind of a brat, but I thought the story was excellent.
>>
>>14294177
I didn't think he was that bratty, but I can see what you mean.

did you watch the dub or the sub?
>>
>>14294179
Started out on the dub, quickly switched over to the sub.
>>
>>14293155
Yes it represents Bernie unloading his gun into Al's butthole.
>>
>>14294194
I watched the dub for Hayter, stayed for Hayter

and I don't even play MGS
>>
>>14294213
Hayter is pretty good it's just whoever was in charge of voice directing for MGS4 and PW went full retard when it came to the gruff. Kinda wish he went to look for more voice work instead of cry like a bitch for four years straight after getting replaced by Kief.
>>
>>14294245
So he hasn't done anything since?
>>
0080 is the single best Gundam thing ever made
fucking fight me
>>
>>14294260
He has the really minor bit role here and there but for the most part he just writes awful movie scripts and is so mad about being replaced he started ordering drinks at Starbucks under the name of Big Boss.
>>
>>14294266
Actually, he still does voice work for SWTOR.
>>
>>14294264
All I've watched aside are the 3 movies of the original and G so I can't judge.

It's better than the trilogy but not quite as excellent as G
>>
>>14294268
Ah that's good he's finding consistent work somewhere then. Really would love him to branch out more cause the only upcoming thing I know he's doing is that Not Castlevania game by Iga.
>>
I had so much respect for Hayter before he went insane. It's a shame, really..
>>
>>14294295
I get being bitter about getting fucked over when you've sacrificed so much for a series, but holy shit he took it way too far.
>>
>>14294213
>Wiseman come in! What happened?!
>Brenie?!
> BRREENNNNNNNIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnE5zfQeIqI
>>
>>14294311
>sit or stand in an air conditioned recording and read lines.
>sacrificing so much

Do you, by chance, happen to be a member of the VA Guild? And no the V doesn't stand for Veterans.
>>
>>14294362
I mean he objectively fucked up his voice by drying shit out to get that rasp for 4, he can't do the voice anymore because of it.
>>
>>14294362
He actually let go a large portion of his paycheck for Twin Snakes in order to get back most of the original MGS1 voice cast.
>>
>>14294177
>I know having a 10 year old as a protagonist was really off-putting for some people because he's kind of a brat, but I thought the story was excellent.

It's amazing how it holds up even to this day especially how most of today's youths seem to glamorous war thanks to say Call of Duty
>>
>>14294369
He can actually still do a normal voice. He voices the male Jedi Knight in SWTOR, and he uses a pretty normal voice.
>>
>>14294409
He can still do a normal voice, but if he tries to add that gruff he can't control it anymore and just goes full what the fuck
>>
>>14294419
Yeah, it does. Which is unfortunate, because the man can do good voice acting.
>>
>>14294264
It's definitely up there. I've been enjoying The Origin and 08th MS Team a lot. The original 0079 is pretty good but man, the animation in 1979 was *rough*.
>>
>>14294311

Care to share, since I'm not a Metal Gear or Hayter fan and I've no idea what he did.
>>
Were they fucking?
>>
>>14294745
He showed up for a paycheck everyday like the true hero he is.
>>
1/7 scale resin Christina figure rerelease never.
>>
>>14294759
>"Hey kid, wanna play war?"
>>
>>14294759
>"Have you ever seen a cockpit before?"
>>
>>14294194
It felt too damn jarring to listen to Jim Hawking all the time, so subbed it is.
>>
>>14294245
Redub of 0080 with Keif when?
>>
I love that Steiner Hardy's totally supposed to be Tom Selleck, and has the name of James Coburn's character from Cross of Iron, who was kind of a badass.
>>
>>14294260
He's in SWTOR as the Jedi Knight. And considering how that's still going on, it's something.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.