[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /m/ I want to watch a Godzilla movie tonight with my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: versions_of_godzilla.jpg (348KB, 960x769px) Image search: [Google]
versions_of_godzilla.jpg
348KB, 960x769px
Okay /m/ I want to watch a Godzilla movie tonight with my girlfriend. Which one would be most entertaining?
>>
>>14290703
Final Wars
>>
File: 51HEXHBZ4VL.jpg (39KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
51HEXHBZ4VL.jpg
39KB, 359x500px
The first movie with english subs.
>>
>>14290703
Son of Godzilla. She'll love it.
>>
>>14290703
Destroy All Monsters is a pretty fun romp.
>>
>>14290703
G vs Monster Zero
>>
File: i don't care call the cops.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
i don't care call the cops.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>14290703
>girlfriend
Sex dolls and onaholes don't count. But the American 98 Godzilla is a great popcorn flick. Same for the recent American one, too. Your doll will love it.
>>
>>14290714
>>14290776
Just for fun, these.
>>
>>14290703
Godzilla vs Destoroyah
>>
>>14290703
We talking subs or dubs?

Because if it's dubs, you can't go wrong with the original Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla.

>"Somethins wrong. Angweerus shouldn't attack his friend Godziller!"
>>
I went with Destroy All Monsters
>>
>>14291127
Bad choice. Monster battles aside, it's a pretty boring film.
>>
>>14290703
If you want fun, Godzilla vs Megalon is great.
>>
>>14291682
But it's like nonstop action sequences.
>>
>>14291901
Sure, if by nonstop you mean there are very few, some don't involve monsters, and they stop short pretty quickly.

The whole movie's just people we don't care about talking and talking and talking and traveling to places, with a few random glimpses of monsters here and there, and the rather one-sided battle at the end.

Weren't you confusing it with Final Wars?
>>
>>14292706
Recently watched this one again, and it's pretty much this.
>>
>>14292706
>Monsterland destroyed
>monsters destroy stuff
>escape from an underground base full of poison gas
>beach shootout
>monsters destroying more stuff
>millitary attacks the Killacks underground base
>destroying a moon base
>biggest monster battle ever
>spaceship dogfight

That doesn't sound like Final Wars...

>Sure, if by nonstop you mean there are very few, some don't involve monsters, and they stop short pretty quickly. The whole movie's just people we don't care about talking and talking and talking and traveling to places, with a few random glimpses of monsters here and there, and the rather one-sided battle at the end.

That does, though.
>>
>>14290703

There where a couple MST3K episodes with Godzilla and I think they covered almost ALL the pre revival gamera films
>>
>>14299186
the skipped a couple of the Gameras

they're entertaining shows but not very good ways to watch Gamera, there's some largish chunks of the movies missing
>>
>>14290703
If she's a total casual Final Wars or G2014

If she's open minded, I would recommend GMK, Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, Return of Godzilla or Godzilla 2000

Anyway you can pretty much skip eveything after Ghidorah in the showa series, with a few exceptions
>>
File: 1255763705454.jpg (380KB, 992x714px) Image search: [Google]
1255763705454.jpg
380KB, 992x714px
Godzilla is literally one of those movies women could never understand.
>>
>>14301879
IT HAPPENED
I SAW IT HAPPEN
DON'T TELL ME IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

No. Seriously. I've seen women understand it. Sometimes better than some men.
>>
>>14301833
>encouraging people to skip Monster Zero
>>
>>14302009
I said "a few exceptions"
>>
>>14301879
>>14301927
Gojira is one of those movies where if you didn't understand it, you were not paying attention.
>>
>>14290754
I can vouch for this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.