[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /m/ watch a show like GATE, except featuring a singular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: UVseKmw.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
UVseKmw.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Would /m/ watch a show like GATE, except featuring a singular Zaku rampaging through a fantasy world.
>>
>>14285797

Is it a sentient Zaku or something?
>>
>>14285810
Nope. Piloted by a cute Zeek girl trying to figure out how to get home.
>>
>>14285797
I'd watch it, I just want more fantasy mecha series.
>>
>inb4 fucking monoeyes gtfo REEEEE filthy zeeks where's muh GM where's muh leo
>>
Sure, if it were a Zakrello.
>>
What would it do to resupply and maintenance? Especially if damaged?
>>
>>14286082
You would need a blacksmith and an alchemist. A wizard too, for the hell of it.
>>
>>14286082
>What would it do to resupply and maintenance?
I'm thinking....

Nothing. So once the Zaku Machine Gun is out of ammo, it's just dead weight. Once the tanks are out of propellant it's not going to do any jumping or flying. But the Minovsky Reactor isn't going to "run out of gas" anytime soon, so the Heat Hawk and generally mobility won't be affected.

And that could be the source of the drama. As the episodes go on the pilot becomes increasing aware of how isolated and limited they are. And then of course there'll be the episode where the pilot will have to try and infiltrate a town or city to get food and water and the like.

In GATE's case it was just shipping the materials throught the teleportal to the other side. Maybe in this case though, there is no open teleportal.

i see it working something like Those Who Hunt Elves, but with a Zaku instead of a tank.
>>
>>14285797
Ugh, no. It'd just be a Zeon propoganda circle jerk where their inferior Zaku gundam suddenly kicks ass.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.