[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, Windermere wouldn't be rebelling and all if w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

You know, Windermere wouldn't be rebelling and all if we introduced them to the wonders of SNES.
Look at this, it even has WIND in the title!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZirGXaNzYU0
>>
>>14284284
>Gradius III
Mah absolute nigga.
>>
>>14284284

Frankly I liked the Mega Drive better
>>
>>14288436
The Megadrive was better for gritty 16-bit metal, and the Snes was better for orchestral music, to each his own.
>>
>>14288438
>to each his own.

I don't disagree but every time someone says this it makes me want to murder them. It's such a nauseatingly confrontation free statement. You can state your opinion with the need to make peace to the person you're talking too.
>>
>>14288446
Yeah dude, but my other main board being /vr/, I'm always afraid that putting Megadrive and SNES in the same sentence results in 300+ replies of console-warring faggots fighting for systems who've been dead for 20 years.
>>
>>14288446
Okay, snes sounds better. The Genesis was more limited in what it could output imo.
>>
>>14288470

There we go. And you're correct too. The SNES did have a superior sound chip. There's really no arguing that.
>>
>>14288485
Well, it's not surprising considering the snes came out, what, two years later? Genesis was good for its time, snes just happened to come out later and thus be better. Sage for not robutts.
>>
File: 1454866347833.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1454866347833.gif
1MB, 386x286px
Love Gradius III, love the music. The power-ups will never leave my mind.

OPTION
>>
>>14288438
Mega Drive sound chip was great for it's time and made sense, remember guys in the 80s Yamaha synthesizers were all over music.
>>
>>14288498
RIPPLE
MISSILE
SPEEDUP

ZOE2 even let you play a 3d version of it which transformed. Vic Viper was probably the most OP PvP machine in the game.
>>
>>14288520

Yeah thing was it stopped being the 80s. In a lot of ways it's almost wrong to consider the two systems the same generation
>>
>Nintenyearolds vs Segafags
I'm sick of seeing this retarded debate everywhere I look.

Especially when the Neo Geo completely outclassed both.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.