[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just finished Turn-A. it had amazing music and art direction,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Turn_A_Gundam.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Turn_A_Gundam.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
So i just finished Turn-A. it had amazing music and art direction, and the characters all felt fleshed out (or at least most of the important ones)

but the ending, what the ACTUAL fuck did i just watch in like the last 10 episodes

>literally no repercussions for dianna counter traitors
>gym gihnganam left to run away
>CORIN NANDER JOBS
>guin just left to run away with lily and try to start another war almost certainly
>loran cehack ultimate niceguy pedestal worshiping cuck boy

at least based harry ord gets with khiel but what the fuck i thought this show was supposed to be good, and it shit the bed in the last 10 episodes
>>
what last 10 episodes are great. and Gym doesn't run away, he gets eaten by the turns. Korin doesn't job, he punches the Turn X in the balls and gets killed by the moonlight butterfly.
>>
I'm only halfway through, and I'm trying to not read much about the show... but for being 25 episodes in not a lot has happened plotwise. Character & Worldbuildings been very nice however. Almost feels like a slice of life anime.
>>
>>14272887
>eaten by turns
I guess? We only see his sword get wrapped up, along with loran's.

>>14272903
Yeah OP should have used a spoiler tag, and also not been a fag and appreciated the show for what it was. Visually great and about the value of peace and tranquility.
>>
File: 1276897330_a2e05eb5a5_o[1].jpg (193KB, 1115x751px) Image search: [Google]
1276897330_a2e05eb5a5_o[1].jpg
193KB, 1115x751px
Turn X is GOAT
>>
Guin didn't start a war, he didn't even want to fight one - he just wanted better technology for everyone essentially. He spent most of the series in peace negotiations and went to the Moon partially to start up a new round of peace talks.

What he did was put that desire for better living through better technology ahead of peace and he was willing to truck up with Gym to get it since he didn't feel Dianna would give him the kind of tech Gym would.

Even when he's with Gym he tells him constantly not to fight (threatens him at one point) or pleads with Loran or Dianna to accept him so there can be peace.

None of them condemn him and when Sochie brings it up Lily explains she understands (and shares) his desire to rule and for better things, she just doesn't share his methods. Which is why he gets off easy. He's not going to start a war, because the one guy who had better prospects than Dianna is dead and he has no real access to them anyways.

He'll probably become a leader again, he'll just never have as much power or influence again though, so it hardly matters. Especially because he was a good leader, so there's nothing wrong with him doing that.
>>
File: 1451255024196.jpg (36KB, 301x432px) Image search: [Google]
1451255024196.jpg
36KB, 301x432px
Guin was a schemer and he thought that he could control Gym, and that Loran would go along with him as a counter balance to Gym.

He was wrong on both accounts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.