[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally copying off IBO I thought you guys said this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Literally copying off IBO

I thought you guys said this was supposed to be good, too.
>>
>>
>>14271101
Well, that doesn't look as empty as IBO.
>>
>>14271101
>Earthnoids go home!
Are they protesting against themselves? Kicking people off earth into the colonies was well within the lifetime of most of the people there by the looks of it. Shit takes quite a few generations before people disassociate themselves from their ancestors place of origin... not... zero generations. If Turn A's moon hippies still consider themselves moon people, then these colony folk should still consider themselves earthnoids. Then again, UC's passage of time is completely fucking bizarro.
>>
>>14271204
It's the 0060's by then. There's some older folks who probably remember Earth, yeah, by now you've got second and third generation colonists who don't remember Earth, but do know they get jack shit for representation in the government that deported granddad here in the first place.
>>
>>14271215
>deported
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>14271204
> Shit takes quite a few generations before people disassociate themselves from their ancestors place of origin

Completely untrue and based entirely on conjecture

>If Turn A's moon hippies still consider themselves moon people, then these colony folk should still consider themselves earthnoids.

Apples and oranges, you retard.

>>14271258
Almost all the Early UC shows largely back that up, not your fault for being utterly moronic and not paying attention
>>
>>14271215
>There's some older folks who probably remember Earth,
There are even during 0079 on the White Base.
>>
>>14271258
Well Grampa and Gandma sure as hell acted like they were deported. I can see it now "Those god damn feddie earthnoid scum. Using their sweet words to trick us into space. They deported us!"
>>
>>14271215
>It's the 0060's by then.
As I understand it, that would only be around 20-30 years after colonization began. So I'll give you one generation. Had the OYW occured in the later 100's it would make a lot more sense. But the whole thing in general doesn't add up in real world terms. But you know, fictional stories, drama, etc.
>>
>>14271204

Haven't you seen Aldnoah Zero? The instant you leave you Earth you're immediately a separate superior species.
>>
>>14271258

Bruh that's common knowledge.

The Federation claimed to be doing it to ease the strain on Earth's natural resources when in reality they just wanted the Earth as their own private personal playground.
>>
>>14271285
How many generations of American born ancestors did most people in America have during the revolution? Probably not many, if any at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.