[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Homeworld and GET HYPE! http://www.fistsof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Let's have a Homeworld and GET HYPE!
http://www.fistsofheaven.com/gearbox-homeworld-remastered-patch/
>>
>>
>>
>>14269689
Let's not.
>>
>>14269689

are they finally patching it?

bout fucking time, holy shit.
>>
>>14269730
What's your damage, return of bullet physics and formations not enough reason for you to be hype, or are you just butt hurt about some other thread and decided to shit post in this one.
>>
>>14269737
At least the wait was because they were going the whole nine yard and then some.
>>
>>14269689
We don't see much of her in game, but I can understand why Karan S'Jet was so popular.
>>
>>14269724

Holy fuck, imagine if that bug wasn't fixed. Seeing ships attack while perpetually moving in formation like that would be like something straight out of a STG!
>>
And this is why I don't regret putting the $35 down on the game on day one.
>>
File: 1454593151832.png (469KB, 987x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454593151832.png
469KB, 987x557px
>>
>>14269689
/v/ - viral marketing general
>>
>>14271091
Er, wait. This is /m/. What the hell guys? Why are there so many vidya threads today? I'm getting all mixed up.

But still
>GET HYPE!
stop with the shillan.
>>
why would I get hype for a patch to a game that sits in my steam library not being played because I've already played through it several times.

it has barely any replay value anyhow
>>
>>14271706

Mods?

Steam Workshop support probably quadrupled the amount of time I put into this game. There was a particularily good Star Trek one which had like 4 seperate eras you could dick about in.
>>
>>14271091
>implying Homeworld isn't /m/ as fuck
>>
>>14269689

>projectile mechanics

I never counted on them to make the change, but they're doing it, the absolute madmen.
>>
>>14273505
It's one of the things that made HW1 and Cataclysm so broken at times.

>fire Siege Cannon at moon in final mission
>check its projectile path, a couple of my old Destroyers are in its way
>attempt to maneuver them out of the way, fail
>directly connects with one of the Destroyers and blows them both up instantly
>shock wave from the explosion completely wipes out all my strike wings and wrecks most of the modules on my Command Ship
>reload save while laughing my ass off
>>
File: you bet your ass it's rape time.jpg (25KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
you bet your ass it's rape time.jpg
25KB, 460x386px
>>14275373

The Siege Cannon was fucking hilarious if it misfired or got countered.

>fire siege cannon while ascending, shot hits hangar module or a nearby support module
>siege cannon shot blocked by enemy field frigate, take the brunt of the premature detonation
>shot gets deflected by a repulsor field, get fucked
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.