[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its surprising to me that warframe has no discussion here.. there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: jackal.jpg (91KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
jackal.jpg
91KB, 600x337px
its surprising to me that warframe has no discussion here.. there are plenty of /m/ elements to it and quite a bit of sexy designs to be gawked at
>>
File: Ember2.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ember2.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>14262937
Well, the setting is interesting but if only the game isn't so grindy.

Ember is the sexiest.
>>
File: EmberPrime.png (915KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
EmberPrime.png
915KB, 1152x1440px
>>14262959
a hundred percent the sexiest ..
>>
>>14262937

Majority of content is on its gameplay which is probably more of /v/. It has a lot of designs to gawk at, but any attempt at talking about the settings will just result in a handful of posts. Second Dream may have added a lot relatively but it's like pouring a glass of water into a nearly empty bucket. There's still a long way to go, but meanwhile, cheesing Sorties will keep me going for now.

Also too busy farming VKs to thread much, I swear the tediousness of obtaining T3/4 Ext./Sab./Capt. keys are superseded only by the difficulty in obtaining rare loot from those missions.
>>
File: dahackdharma.jpg (675KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
dahackdharma.jpg
675KB, 1280x768px
i really love that chroma sheds it's outer skin to run around in a lighter frame while the skin hovers like a drone. very fucking cool.
>>
>>14262973
grinding for those keys exhaust me i'm very close to not playing until zephyr prime lands whenever the hell that'll be
>>
played the first few missions. seemed conspicuously simple. spent more time opening up chests than fighting enemies. does this change later on?
>>
>>14263018

Shit turns around in the higher levels when enemies run for the alarm instead of you to get more buddies in the fight and a smattering of bullets will paste you in a few thousand pieces across the nearest floortile.

And watch out for Spy missions.
>>
>>14262973
>There's still a long way to go
Yep.

Next obvious point to add on in a future update is the frames themselves, what with the frame breaking War on its own.
>>
File: Warframe0000.jpg (901KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0000.jpg
901KB, 1920x1080px
Where my Excalibro prime shills at?
>>
>$200 in dlc

kek. i'm assuming all dlc shit can be picked up in game?
>>
>>14262937
>non Japanese
>/m/
>non Japanese
>good
>>
>>14263059
You are correct, Even cosmetics which require the paid currency can be obtained by selling your items you pick up to other plays for premium currency.
>>
>>14263064
Is this intended to make sense
>>
>>14263059

The Platinum in those sets aren't obtainable in-game other than buying Platinum yourself or selling/trading items for them from other players at the Trade chat, as are the affinity/credit/resource boosters which can only be bought with Platinum.

Otherwise, though, the dlc is completely optional.
>>
>>14263102
It do senpai
>>
>>14263102
It's the shortened form of "implying something non Japanese can be /m/" and "implying something non Japanese can be good". It's meant to suggest I think these things are untrue.
>>
>>14263053

Holla. One of the only games I've ever bought a founders pack for and I don't regret it. I like that it's always there. I just play until I get bored then go play something else, and if I come back three months or half a year later there'll be newer stuff to take a look at and aim for. Kinda like Diablo 3.

>>14263041

They need to be better about adding stuff that has zero interaction with the rest of the core game. Archwing is dead and I know zero people who ever do moon missions. Focus is also something I find myself forgetting about occasionally.
>>
>>14262937
It's another pay4fun game.
>>
I tapped out after getting Ash equipped with only the most clichéd of ninja weaponry.

I met my grind goal, I haven't seen anything worth getting back in for.
>>
>>14262973
>Second Dream
Oh God please don't remind me.
The warframes should've either stayed mysterious, or been sexy sentient fleshy machines as thought to be. NOT turn them into ninja drones piloted by retarded children with severe fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
So, anyone play Destiny? kek
You can play as an android.
>>
>Shit game that has never gone beyond a glorified tech demo with "minimum viable content"
>Incompetent, greedy, lazy developers that lavish in the praise they get from their forum hugbox
>STILL IN FUCKING BETA AFTER THREE YEARS THE PC PLAYERBASE ARE BASICALLY THE BUGTESTERS

Don't play this game.
>>
>>14264580
Don't tell me what to do.

Buying the game right now to spite this faggot.
>>
>>14264799
It's all microtransactions. That's the worst part.
>>
>>14265218
the only thing you ever need to buy is slots and even then you can grind for those

it's all grind
>>
>>14263703

Don't forget Grind2win
>>
>>14265218
That's problematic.
>>
>>14264218

There's Ash Prime/Nikana Prime now.

>>14263656
There's a lot of things they need to unfuck in Archwing, chief amongst them Archwing Defence with its retarded paper shuttle and absolutely torked map layout, but last I heard they were too busy catering to the forums whining about too much press42win on Ash and Mag not being all-faction enough.

At this point I'll take even a new Archwing with Frost powers on next update as a stopgap, that's how bad AW Def is. Knowing them though, they'll probably put one of its parts in AW Def. rotation C.
>>
>>14265499
>>There's Ash Prime/Nikana Prime now.

Gross, more ornamental shit.

Vanilla nikana is still best nikana.
>>
>>14264302
Actually, I think Second Dream only revealed who was the Tenno, but in the process, it raised more questions about the frames.

If the frames are supposed to be drones or 'mindless beasts' as mentioned in the codex, why did the frame break War on its own without your loli/shota controlling it? Only explanation is that the frames, being made from space zombies and whatnot, have their own mind.
>>
>>14265235
Technically you could just become the biggest Jew by grinding prime stuff once, then prey on idiots in trade chat.
>>
>>14265543

Primes stopped being ornamental several updates ago.

>>14266032

I'll just be here waiting forever for Simaris to restart his catalogue codex.

And, more realistically, for something to happen with that puddle of Infestation in the corner of my Orbiter segment.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.