[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ever going to get a new Gundam game series? So far Build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 089.png (797KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
089.png
797KB, 800x600px
Are we ever going to get a new Gundam game series? So far Build Breaker is the newest Gundam IP.
>>
they've done the most things they could've with gundam already
>>
File: MSG_Side_Stories_Cover.jpg (231KB, 997x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MSG_Side_Stories_Cover.jpg
231KB, 997x1280px
>>14261496
not asking for something crazy or original. we have only SD games, EXVS (which is neglicting the console), pay to win/play Battle Operations, and Build Breakers.

why not another Zeta vs gundam like game or Encounters in Space like game? or something of that nature? that Gundam Side Stories PS3 game had a good Idea too bad it was super easy and no replay value.
>>
>>14261489
I still want Gundam Senki but with AU suits
>>
>>14261489
I wish banrise would partner with monolith,enix or FROM for a gundam Jrpg, maybe like xenobladeX or AC meets FF
>>
>>14261489
Guys, bear with me here.
Amiibos. But with Gundam.
You don't even have to attach it to a decent game, Amerifats would buy it up!
>>
>>14264499
I want it so badly but I know it would never live up to the hype.
>>
File: Wing-its a Gundam.jpg (200KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Wing-its a Gundam.jpg
200KB, 750x1125px
they should make a Gundam Wing GOL PS4 game. Crazy weapon spam fun melee and tons of shit to destroy. destructible environments, physical damage to suits, and etc.
>>
Honestly, I figured that the Gundam Build Fighters series would have been the EXACT sort of series to get a game on the 3DS, with gameplay that would have been like a mix between Gundam Breaker and LBX.

Like... at least one game that covered the events of both series, and the OVAs, and maybe an original campaign tacked onto it, too. Maybe a customizable player character or something.
>>
>>14264524
yes it could,just recreate one of the series as a backdrop like say 0079 or G-Reko and have 2 modes
1 is the official story based on the series
2 would be an original story with a character you create
gameplay,music and everything else would be similar to the titles previously mentioned (although I'd prefer it to be close to Xenoblade)
>>
File: klim running in.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
klim running in.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>14264724
>greco game
that'd be so sweet. long as its a crazy colorful game.
>>
>>14264763
exactly what I was thinking,that type of atmosphere in a game would be amazing,the closest I can get right now are games with yoshida designs
>>
When's the last time we got a Gundam game based on a single series, anyway? That Unicorn game?
>>
>>14264826
the newest one to my knowledge is Gundam Side stories its a ps3 game came out 2014
>>
>>14264904
>based on a single series
>>
File: 1463954197769-1-3.jpg (705KB, 850x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1463954197769-1-3.jpg
705KB, 850x1221px
What's the best Gundam game I can
a: Get on a console and
b: Play as pic related in?

Heard there was one on the PSP but aside from that I'm not sure
>>
>>14265288
I'm curious on what you mean here anon
>>
>>14265573
Prolly means a single show or movie.

Anon chose their words badly
>>
>>14264559
Gundam Breaker is already a tie-in game with GBF.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.