[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>disc.1 cover art isn't of the MC Bold. Very bold move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: gx1.jpg (222KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gx1.jpg
222KB, 706x1000px
>disc.1 cover art isn't of the MC
Bold. Very bold move there Sunrise.

Watched through the first four episodes knowing nothing about Gundam X and it's certainly got my attention! Like holy shit at the Earth. Just how many colonies were dropped?! Is an AU really cribbing the Newtype thing? Slick way of doing the episode previews to make the episode itself lengthier, though its hampered by the first minute of each episode being the last minute of the previous one. Another downside is that there's already at least 4 Gundams running around. Really hoping this won't turn into another Wing.

Also, it may be the dvd quality, but this series looks more aged than both G and Wing, both of which I'd rewatched recently.

Either way both X and ZZ are off to good starts imo.
>>
>>14249587
there is 7 gundams iirc. 2 villains and 5 good guys.
>>
>>14249587
It probably is a mixture of DVD quality and low budget. No one knew Turn A or Victory looked as good as they did on BD.
Even Wing looked good on BD (even if the art wasn't always up to scratch), so I'd imagine X actually has a really good looking show that's just obscured by not having a BD release. Hopefully we'll get one soon, and I hope G Gundam's Blu Ray release ends up being better than 0083s and most of Victory's, since the trailer for G's BDs already looked great
>>
There are only ever 6 gundams at a time I think
>>
>>14249587
>but this series looks more aged than both G and Wing,

Pretty sure X came out right in the middle of Japan's economy going to shit in the 90s. You can generally tell if an anime did or not depending on if the intro is just nothing but still shots of the characters standing around looking up at the sky.
>>
>>14249587
I don't know if this is bait I'm taking, but Garrod is totally the MC.
Who do you think the MC is if not him?
>>
>>14249921
Probably Jamil cause he's got extreme swag.

Or more likely, he's a retard
>>
>>14249921
he's talking about the disk, not the DVD cover
>>
>>14249995
Fuck off, ESL.

He clearly is not.
>>
>>14249600
>>14249637
So it is Wing-like? Fuck.

>>14249904
>if the intro is just nothing but still shots of the characters standing around looking up at the sky
Still better than intro's that consist of only footage from episodes themselves. Fuck you G-Reco and RE:0096.

>>14249921
No, that's the box art. The disc art for the first dvd has Witz and his Gundam on it. In fact none of the discs have Garrod on them. He and the X do have the front/back box art pretty much to themselves so I suppose it's fine, just different.
>>
>>14250032
what does wing-like mean? There are multiple series that have more than one gundam type unit appearing simultaneously
>>
>>14250032
RE:0096 has OP-exclusive footage. OP just watch it and enjoy it. It has things happening frequently, the cast is likeable, and the plot isn't shit.
>>
>>14249985
Jamil is a great captain. Easily one of my favorites.
>>
>>14250039
Team of pretty boys & their gundams? Granted I don't know if a team will be formed and who will or will not be on it. But SEED & 00 iirc were like that to, however X came out right after Wing, right?

I guess I'll see for myself. But, G aside, more than 2 gundams in a series at a given time dimishes the uniqueness factor.
>>
>>14250098
Its hardly a team of pretty boys and their gundams, there is the duo of evil gundams and the four good gundams, which are piloted by 2 grown men, an old man and a hetero boy
>>
>>14250098
>Team of pretty boys & their gundams?
The Gundam team in X is way more developed and likeable than Wing.
It helps that they actually getting along and aren't actively trying to kill each other.
Outside of having two Gundams that are basically Wing and Heavyarms, it's nothing like Wing at all.

>more than 2 gundams in a series at a given time dimishes the uniqueness factor.
You got six if I'm not forgetting any. Maybe eight if you count upgrades that are basically paint jobs.
>>
>>14250098
>But, G aside, more than 2 gundams in a series at a given time dimishes the uniqueness factor
It gets somewhat easier if you understand that Gundam-type mobile suits in X were mass-produced, but rather uncommon and extremely valuable. But Garrod's X is overwhelmingly unique in the series.
>>
>>14249587
Why is he holding a beyblade gun?
>>
>>14250396
It's the G-Con.
The key to the Gundam.
>>
File: Nrx-016.jpg (178KB, 349x533px) Image search: [Google]
Nrx-016.jpg
178KB, 349x533px
The weird part about abundance of Gundams in X is that there isn't that many of them, but then there's a few mobile suits that aren't Gundams but have the face anyway for some reason. Like this guy. Or that thing that Enil was going to get if they didn't shorten the show.

>>14250129
>But Garrod's X is overwhelmingly unique in the series.
Is it really? I thought it was just a normal (as normal a GX can get, anyway) model, since Jamil's unit during the totally-not-OYW was turned into the DX.
>>
>>14249615

I don't know; X's animation gives me that "cheap 90s anime" feel you see in shows like Trigun. A good BD could make it a lot lighter and clearler (X suffers a lot from the same muddy colors that the Wing DVDs had), but you can't boost animation quality with a BD.
>>
>>14250396
Unlike most Gundam series, this time they actually put a lock on the main Gundam so it can't be jacked.
>>
That based as fuck ED
>WHEN YOU FIND LOVE IN YOUR HEART~
>>
>>14251208
Surprised they got/had the rights to release that internationally after the Zeta fiasco.
>>
>>14251627
Zeta is only a fiasco because the estate is a shit. X was probably much simpler, not to mention that the singer died without leaving family behind iirc so no money-grubbing wives/children left behind.
>>
>>14250761
Why don't more Gundams have lock?
>>
>>14251698
Because Amuro would be kill
>>
>>14250761
>Unlike most Gundam series, this time they actually put a lock on the main Gundam so it can't be jacked.

Not that it helped much.
>>
>>14251718
Well, it did result in someone's death because they couldn't steal a new Gundam the moment they got there.
>>
>>14251698
Cause the pilots need to sortie quick. The GX has multiple locks on its critical systems and weapons because it's too horrendously powerful to leave around unlocked.
>>
>>14249587
Next time post the DVD case and not the DVD box art.
You will confuse people OP.
>>
>>14251698
I think that's how military vehicles work in real life too. Security comes from guards.
>>
>>14252054
brb going to steal gundam
>>
>>14250080
At least I can understand why Sala was so wet for him.
>>
File: 1461189393161.png (616KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461189393161.png
616KB, 627x480px
>>14252111
Just try to, motherfucker!
>>
>>14250080
That's because he's a combination of the three best UC characters, he's an Amuro+Bright+Quattro hybrid
>>
>>14253504
And has some wicked sideburns.
>>
>>14251698
Because if your base or shit is attacked you need to get out fast, the time you waste unlocking security is more time you're defenseless. The problem with Gundam military is that they don't put guards around the mobile suits.

In X it's locked likely because they're not in a military enviroment anymore. It's a barren world full of scavengers and thieves so protecting this kind of thing when they're not on use is more important than deploying quiclky.
>>
>>14253596
Not to mention the X is literally a walking WMD. The G-Con is probably the equivalent to those keys they use to launch ICBMs.
>>
>>14253781
>Not to mention the X is literally a walking WMD.
Yet I never see it brought up in power level threads. It's always Unicorn this, Wing Zero that. Is its satellite cannon not colony-buster tier?
>>
>>14253879
Because everyone argues that they can just "dodge" it, even though the X was shown moving after being charged, and the DX could even fire multiple shots, and its max shot width was about half as big as a colony cylinder.
>>
>>14251208
Dreams is also a great OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQ2qD4t620
>>
>>14254020
Both openings are among the best in the franchise.
>>
>>14253890
How long is the range of the DX's Satellite Cannon? I know that when Garrod was aiming at the Colony Laser with it, he couldn't actually see it and it was beyond his horizon.
>>
>>14250496
I mean the show implied that there were more standard Gundam-types running around, but by that point a working GX was practically one of a kind.
>>
>>14253596
Well, the G-Con was built into the X line before shit got utterly fukt on Earth.
I'm guessing it's just because of how overwhelmingly intensive it would be to launch the X and, don't forget, its complement of G-Bits. The Flash system is OP.

So, as far as being on defense with the X in a combat situation, if whatever ship it was stationed on got attacked, you'd launch your G-Falcons, Airmasters etc, to protect the X until it launched and won the fight.

How many Xs were actually built? At least three, right?
>>
>>14255975
Most of the Federation Gundams in the colony drop sequence were actually G-Bits, weren't they? How many did Jamil operate at once?
>>
>>14251208
>>14254020
>>14254029
X has fantastic OPs and EDs.
>>
>>14250496
>the totally-not-OYW
It wasn't though.The OYW actually ended without the dissolution of both major factions and the near complete destruction of Earth.
Also, the 7th Space War suggests that there were multiple conflicts prior. OYW was really the first full blown "space war" in UC outside of a few minor skirmishes.
>>
>>14256695
The basic premise was pretty much the OYW in all but name though. The SRA uses not-Zakus, Lancerow pilots a not-Zeong, and only the ending is different.
>>
>>14255975
Jamil had one, there's the one Garrod found, and the black one in Under the Moonlight. Lucille might've had one before she got cryo'd, but it's unclear.
>>
>>14255975
>How many Xs were actually built? At least three, right?
The full model number of Janmil's GX was GX-9900 NT-002, and the one Garrod finds in the first episode is the NT-001, so it seems like they at least -planned- to produce them in the hundreds.

It's kind of odd though. If you look at the X Hyper Guide and other related X material beyond the show most variations are based on the other Gundams, rather than the X, and the few X variations seem to be meant to be specifically Garrod's, rather than some random X elsewhere.
>>
>>14261151
>All these Garrod variants
Kid musta been behind this...
>>
>>14261151
it's not like there's much you can do to improve a Gundam with a huge fuckoff cannon
>>
>>14261823
Hey, the Divider was a pretty cool weapon, but it did require said fuckoff cannon to be destroyed to necessitate its creation.
>>
>>14255975
>>14261151
Three if you count Under the Moonlight as canon. However, I don't think we ever see activation screens for the GX Bits, so it's up in the air if these have NT-### designations despite being FX-series suits.
>>
>>14261741
Thank god he never got hired by the new federation.
>>
>>14250032
>Wing-like
kek
This came before Wing.
>>
>>14266981
What? Gundam X came right after Wing.

Though Gundam designs apart it's not really Wing-like.
>>
X is ridiculously.underrated. that OP is GOAT
>>
File: facepalm.gif (799KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
799KB, 320x240px
>>14266981
>>
>>14266993
Dunno about the show being vastly underrated, for me it was just decent, but the OPs are probably the best in the franchise, right above G, Victory and Turn A. There's no competing with them. G has the advantage of outrageous animation in the OP though, so that's just based on music.
>>
Man, hopefully this gets a BD release at some point. The DVDs are just... not very good, quality-wise. After G, won't this be like, one of two series not released on BD? X and 0080, I think? I imagine we'll get BDs at some point then, X is probably just last on their list of priorities.
>>
>>14268103
Gundam X previously only had Laserdisc releases in Japan before this. The show getting BDs would require a lot of fan support and a miracle.
>0080
Correct, it's one of the few without BDs.
>>
>>14267001
>Dunno about the show being vastly underrated, for me it was just decent,

This.
More to the point, it's only really underrated as far as Japan goes.
The English Gundam fanbase has treated it as something of a lost treasure that was more deserving of Toonami's time than many other Gundam shows to degrees for the better part of a decade now.
>>
>>14266993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z8AKMmdSco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px55YKHbuyc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-WM3ULPAbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBdhnFpXtG0

Fantastic OPs, fantastic EDs. Underatted show as fuck.
>>
>>14268746
>tfw I first found out about and watched X sometimes after finishing Gundam 00 Season 1, having unknowingly been avoiding it prior because anything with an X in the title is usually pretty bad

>That first OP was so good that I always let it play through up until the second OP

Too bad about the quality of voice recordings, though. You could literally hear a lot of the feedback from when characters screamed or simply raised their voices a bit.
>>
You know what X did right?
And I mean really right?
The first firing of the DX's Satellite Cannon.

Fucking perfect.

>>14268746
Best X OP right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_TgdexQH4
>>
>>14266994
Yeah and F91 copied the space reunion scene of X. As seen with >>14268982
>>
>>14268786
>That first OP was so good that I always let it play through up until the second OP
All X theme songs are so good I ket them played all the time.
>>
>>14269062
The DX's Satellite Cannon in general was used extremely well. When people saw Garrod charging it, they high-tailed it rather than face it. No matter what.
>>
>>14268103
>The DVDs are just... not very good, quality-wise.
Agreed. It's like the old ADV Sailor Moon sets quality. Straight tv airing rips. Did X ever get a dvd release in japan? If so I'd like to see or read some comparisons between theirs and ours.
>>
>>14253879
Unicorn can break reality. X and DX have a big gun.
>>
>>14254092
>range
>in space
>>
File: 1440064296145.jpg (78KB, 557x546px) Image search: [Google]
1440064296145.jpg
78KB, 557x546px
>>14271530

>Having bigass guns ins't cooler and more effective than having the ability to create a bad pseudo-time travel sequence.
>>
>>14271535
Please pay attention next time you watch a gundam show anon
The minovsky particles limit the range of weapons because the further they go the more particles they have to push through
>>
>>14271356
>Did X ever get a dvd release in japan?
Apparently, it seems to have one after all.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/After-War-Gundam-X-DVD-Memorial-Box-Limited-Edition-/282019713955?hash=item41a9af53a3:g:hrAAAOSwLpdW-S67
Though I think the series was ignored enough to not have demand for remastering.
>>
>>14272435
>Minovsky particles
>in X
>>
>>14271684
It's cooler, but I'm just saying that being able to literally influence reality however you want kind of beats a big gun. Remember when Banana briefly merged with the Unicorn and the Psychoframe overgrew the armor? He disabled an entire army with a sweep of the Unicorn's arm.
>>
>>14272435
that's factually incorrect, they don't form a dense and physically resistant medium, they're never been shown to hinder how far weapons fire will travel or how quickly things can move through it
>>
>>14272608
Yes anon, that is correct
Watch the d-nav episodes again
>>
>>14272657

Could he just hop into that Unicorn and repeat that though? That was basically a singular miracle, not really a standard ability compared to a cannon or something.
>>
>>14249904

Yeah, compare that to G Gundam's first opening which was animated I believe entirely in 1s.
>>
>>14253879

It's an extremely situational weapon.

>need LOS with the moon's relay station
>need to wait to charge the beam from the microwaves
>it's 1 shot and you're done for a while
>it NEEDS a newtype to function
>the gundam has little offense power beyond that

It's glorified artillery.
>>
>>14272788
>Relay satellites exist so that they didn't even need the moon to be in the air.
>While the microwave is hitting the Gundam the surrounding area is getting incinerated so it's basically a shield.
>The one shot lasts absurdly long, and the DX fixed this anyways.
>It only needs a Newtype to do the initial register with DOME, afterwards it can just fire at will.
>Yeah, pretty much.

1/5 man, way to go.

>>14255975
The GX-Bit is literally just the GX with a slightly altered design. It isn't weaker in any way, it just presumably has all of the equipment needed to act as a receiver for the Flash System instead of a cockpit. So the answer is a lot.

Incidentally the GW-Bit is similarly unchanged, the GT-Bit is the only one that actually seems weaker than the base Gundam. And to be honest, it's actually likely that Roybea just had his customized.
>>
>>14274051
not to mention that GX-bits and the regular Federation troops would be providing protection and support for the GX while it readies and fires

on a one-on-one basis? yeah, the GX is vulnerable
>>
Probably the biggest issue the GX faces whenever people try to talk about the SC is that it's only mostly appeared in video games like SRW since the show. And almost all of the SRW games with X featured retarded implementations of the Satellite Cannon that aren't even close to how the thing actually works.

I think Alpha Gaiden, Z1, and Z2 all insisted that it had to be night time for the Satellite Cannon to work. Garrod also had to wait like 3-5 minutes for it charge up, only it turns out he's not even doing that because the animation features the actual charge up sequence. Speaking of the animation, every single fucking time you see Tiffa doing her "I'll give you power" shtick, even though that was only ever for the first shot and Garrod actually just needs to flick a switch to switch on the SC.

If that weren't bad enough, whenever Garrod upgrades to the DX the charge time inexplicably becomes longer. This is for game balance, obviously, since usually you get to keep the GX and it would be pretty silly if the outright stronger weapon fired faster. Except this gives the warped impression of the DX being worse than the GX, when actually it was an improvement in every conceivable way. The GX is stated to take something like 3 seconds to finish charging up from the microwave. It also has to cooldown after the shot for like, half an hour or something? The DX's designers looked at this, figured they could do better, and covered the DX in reflectors so that it could charge up nigh instantly. In fact it gathers so much fucking energy that they had to shoot it out of two cannons instead of one. It's also much better at managing it, apparently, because Garrod fires the thing three times in a row and doesn't say anything about that being his limit so he could clearly keep going as long as he really wanted.

And then there's how SRW treats the DX + G-Falcon combo as an upgrade.
>>
>>14272788
>the gundam has little offense power beyond that

A veritable army of psychically controlled MS isn't offensive power?
>>
File: IMG_2190.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
>>14274081
See, the G-Falcon is almost literally just the G-Armor. Its main purpose isn't to bolster the DX's firepower (why would it even need to do that when the TSC is so strong), it's to provide mobility in space. The DX is not exactly a speed demon, hell the X Divider is probably faster. So it actually appreciates the bootleg MA mode the G-Falcon provides to jet around space quicker. Also it apparently enabled atmospheric reentry? That's neat. Meanwhile the MS mode's only stated benefit (beyond acting as a convenient brake) is that in a pinch the DX can fire its TSC using the G-Falcon's battery packs. This is explicitly weaker than a true TSC, and it murders the G-Falcon's power supply, but it's a thing it can do if it really has to basically.

Meanwhile SRW makes it so that the DX combining with the G-Falcon makes it so that it can cut its charge/cooldown/whatever that wait time is by like a minute or two. Ignoring the fact that it shouldn't even need minutes, how is it even doing that? Maybe you're supposed to assume that the DX is drawing power from both the battery packs and the moon at the same time, but the latter provides so much more energy so much more faster that the former shouldn't even register. And even if it went crazy and took the entire G-Falcon's power supply, wouldn't that cripple the G-Falcon?

And of course the G-Falcon + DX MS mode looks absolutely idiotic, but again it's not even really supposed to be in that mode.
>>
>>14274116
As I understand it, the G-Falcon was in-universe intended to support the GX, Airmaster, and Leopard. How it was meant to be used with the Double X was an afterthought, the engineers probably just worked compatibility into the Double X for no real reason other than "maybe it'll be useful" because it doesn't even seem like the New UNE has any G-Falcons or other Gundam type suits in its arsenal besides the Double X. I figure the G-Falcon can maybe power the GX's single satellite cannon properly.. or act as some kind of battery reserve rather than half-assedly power the satellite cannon by itself.

Of course in real life the G-Falcon was intended by the show's staff to only be used with the Double X, but that's just my thoughts on it.
>>
As a concluding note to this rant, I'm sad that while everyone remembers Garrod's colony laser holdup, nobody ever seems to remember the scene from the end of the anime where just seeing the TSC's microwave caused two entire armies to panic and run the fuck away.

A big part of Gundam X is how the main characters are almost constantly in possession of a reusable nuke. The fact that most of the time they don't even consider using it actually tells you a lot about them, and it's a big part of DOME's speech at the end on how the new generation is superior to the old.
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (541KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
541KB, 1632x1224px
>>14274134
That's the in-universe explanation, yeah, but I was talking about the implementation in SRW.

Speaking of the GX + G Falcon, as far as I can tell the only way they could possibly combine without the GX's backpack getting in the way is for the GX to be flipped upside down.

No idea how a MS mode would work.
>>
>>14274149
People remember the Colony Laser holdup because Garrod so magnificently blackmails an entire army that possessed a veritable early UC superweapon with his own superweapon, and got away scott-free. That isn't to say just the mere microwave is enough to intimidate anyone who knows what it means, and Garrod destroying the uninhabited Zondar Epta with it was easily enough to make the New Federation guys run away immediately.

I think one of my favorite parts is when DOME told the cast that Tiffa would constantly see visions of bad futures that could happen, but every single time Garrod would always avert these predictions. An ordinary human, without any capacity for ESP, was the one to ultimately shape the future for the better.
>>
>>14274238
Well his point was more that almost all of the visions of the future Tiffa ever had never came true because people didn't want them to, so they did their best to make sure it didn't happen.

Contrast fucking Jamil and Lancerow, who saw the future back in their final struggle and were just kinda cruising around letting things go to shit until it happened.
>>
>>14251698
Because even relatively simple military vehicles are complicated enough that some stranger would struggle to just turn them on. They aren't like civilian cars.
>>
File: 00072.png (151KB, 434x331px) Image search: [Google]
00072.png
151KB, 434x331px
>>14274081
One of the good things Tengoku-hen did was reduce the TSC charge to only 1 turn.
>>
>>14274081
Holy shit!

The SRW autists shitting up threads meme is actually real.

People draw muh powerlevels from feats and the manuals, not some (cool) fanfic.

Off yourself, loopy cunt.
>>
>>14266993
I agree there is so much love for shit like 00 on here, but X is hardly ever given a mention.

>>14272681
Have you ever watched Gundam before? Beam rifle shots dissipate after a distance because the I-field holding the beam together weakens once it leaves its power source. This is why there are dedicated beam sniper guns with extended range.
>>
>>14274323
There actually are way too many people who think the GX/DX need to wait till night to use the SCs. It's a real fucked up situation.
>>
>>14274323
>anon takes the time to explain how the DX works, using SRW as an example of how people misunderstand it.
>STOP USING SRW AS PROOF IT'S JUST FANFIC

???
>>
>>14274365
That's because people only played SRW.
G-Generation let you use the SC any time and no charge time is required (with a high Energy cost though) and Extreme VS. games requires a few seconds to charge it.
>>
>>14274374
I'm still mad that the newest G Generation game only has Early UC.
>>
>>14258477

>>ancerow pilots a not-Zeong

Not-Gelgoog you mean.
>>
>>14274385
They are working with a new engine and a lot of new early UC MSV was made after GGen Spirits so I'm ok with it.
I'll be pissed off if the next one after Genesis doesn't have late UC and AU though.
>>
File: Man-002.jpg (63KB, 244x400px) Image search: [Google]
Man-002.jpg
63KB, 244x400px
>>14274391
He's talking about the Febral
>>
Watched up through episode 8 now and still diggin' it. Glad Garrod's getting the obligatory desertion arc out of the way so early. Trying to roast pilots alive to take their suits is different enough from the usual electrocution techiques seen in other series, like requiring many more grunts in on the action. Frost Bros. are shitheads but damn are they fabulous enough to make evil look so good. Really hope Tiffa breaks out of her shell, this quiet meek girl stuff really can't carry her character the whole series.
>>
>>14275905
>Really hope Tiffa breaks out of her shell, this quiet meek girl stuff really can't carry her character the whole series.
Don't worry, she does.
>>
>>14274116
>And of course the G-Falcon + DX MS mode looks absolutely idiotic, but again it's not even really supposed to be in that mode.

To be fair, I think we could have gotten the mobile suit mode of the G-Falcon + DX getting used in the tv show if the series didn't have such a low budget near the ending. We get two final scenes where they immediately separate once a battle starts.

It could also combine with the Leopard the Airmaster - with the later being the important part here. It was already pretty fast, so it's clear increasing combat ability was part of the design.

>>14274134
>Of course in real life the G-Falcon was intended by the show's staff to only be used with the Double X, but that's just my thoughts on it.
Nah, it was intended to combine with all three Freeden upgraded Gundams by the staff, we just never got it due to the episode cut. There's a scene right before they go to space where they briefly shown the Leopard+G-Falcon combination, while the Airmaster one is shown on a computer screen simulation. The same episode also showed the similarly discarded Hyper Hammer on the background.

>>14274195
G Gen F had a combination of the G-Falcon with the three starting Gundams, only missing one between the G-Falcon and game original Belphegor. Of course, that's an SD game, so they could cheat.
>>
>>14278180
>We get two final scenes
Wait, I meant two scenes in the final arc.
>>
>>14274399
It's a shame this thing only appeared for a few seconds. Its design is sick.
>>
File: Daughtress Neo.jpg (20KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Daughtress Neo.jpg
20KB, 480x269px
Your favorite X grunt suit? I've always thought the Daughtress Neo was cool.
>>
File: IS_THE_MOON_OUT-04.jpg (511KB, 3037x2148px) Image search: [Google]
IS_THE_MOON_OUT-04.jpg
511KB, 3037x2148px
>>14281097
I like the Crouda.
>>
>>14281097
I love the Neo Daughtress too. Shame that it gets only a small amount of screentime.
>>
>>14278180
>G Gen F had a combination of the G-Falcon with the three starting Gundams
Are there any pictures of that? Did the Airmaster have a MS mode?
I think the X + falcon combination showed up in a manga side story as well.
>>
>>14281097
>>14283619
My niggas.
>>
>>14281097
>Daughtress Neo
Excellent taste. Best grunt suit in the entire franchise.
>>
File: RomanPatricians.jpg (25KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
RomanPatricians.jpg
25KB, 260x317px
>>14281097
>>14283619
>>14283678
>>14283716
>>
>>14281169
The beam cutter wings were pretty neat.
>>
>>14274051
>Relay satellites exist so that they didn't even need the moon to be in the air.

I guess I always assumed that it needed LOS considering he fired it only a few times and then didn't really want to because it was deemed too dangerous of a weapon. Plus Carris trashed it in what, like episode 10?
>>
>>14274149

The scene I remember more was Garrod and the Frost Bros using the cannon and launcher against each other.
>>
File: This can't be happening.png (696KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
This can't be happening.png
696KB, 720x480px
>>14274116
>of course the G-Falcon + DX MS mode looks absolutely idiotic

DELET THIS!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.