[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /m/. I'm about half way through MSG and I have a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-20.jpg (333KB, 940x860px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-20.jpg
333KB, 940x860px
hey /m/. I'm about half way through MSG and I have a question. how much is it amuro becoming a better pilot. like how much does that learning computer compensate for him? also is the learning computer going to become a staple in new mobile suits? also can I take a break from binging msg and watch thunderbolt or 8th ms squad?
>>
When Sayla pilots the suit she brings up how before when she'd land shots in the simulator, she was missing in the gundam, so I'd image it was basically correcting every one of his shots early on.
>>
>>14233034
>also can I take a break from binging msg
No. If you watch anything else before finishing MSG, Tomino will come through your window at midnight and cut your nipples off.
>>
>>14233034
the learning computer certainly helps, but amuro becoming a better pilot and a fucking psychic helps a lot too.

if you want to watch thunderbolt or 08th ms team go for it, they're side stories set in the same war but they don't really impact the plot (and thunderbolt at least is an alternate timeline). just don't give up on 0079 because it just continues to get better as the show goes on
>>
The computer helps a lot till he fights Ramba ral
>>
>>14233034
In case you're wondering, at the end Amuro's Core Fighter eventually gets found around Jupiter decades later, and the data from the computer is used to clone Amuro's brain, and is wired into an MS, the Amakusa.
>>
>>14233034
the learning computer's data gets put into other machines, but the learning computer itself isn't going to be put in any new MS.

>>14233099
that might also just be real combat being different than a simulator
>>
>>14233501
>In case you're wondering, years after this show has ended, hack writers will make increasingly stupider and more retarded bullshit to tack on to whatever they think they can get away with
See : Crossbone, Unicorn, The Origin, etc.

I mean jesus, you people complain about "I can see the time" and "everyone can use my body", but this recent shit makes that look tame and frankly well thought out in comparison.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.