[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings from /a/! We're working on the new version of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

Greetings from /a/! We're working on the new version of our power level chart and we're hoping that /m/ could take a look at the mecha stuff on it, since you're the experts on that stuff. Does it stand up to scrutiny or does it require more adjustments?
>>
>>14224560
Oh and it's not just the levels but also the types, we had Demonbane categorized wrong for a pretty long time until someone from /m/ informed us otherwise.
>>
>>14224560
>.jpg
Stop that shit. Also
>Getter Emperor
>on the list at all, let alone that high
learn to ignore the retarded Getter/Ishikawafags like we have and remove it.
>>
Where is L.E.D. Mirage?
>>
>>14224573
Can you give me more details on Getter Emperor?

>>14224580
I need details.
>>
>>14224586
It's just a shitty thing that people wank over because it has extremely vague absorption powers that people blow out of proportions. Also, LED being as strong as it supposedly is is a bit of a joke
>>
Looking at it, a few things that I'll point out:
>Getter Emperor isn't that higher then STTGL, lower him to his place,
>Put another version of Turn A around Ideon for "Black History" version, and make the current one around EVA-01 for the anime version
>Rei is a weird choice, rename her to something like "Second Impact", she's merely a vessel
>Big O should be at the base bottom, he's no EVA, just a very Tanky Mecha

Also, place Doraemon in a special tier, Toonforce is really immeasurable.
>>
>>14224573
It's a legit entry though, like the rest of the mecha there.
I'm surprised Bellcross isn't in.
>>
>>14224595
Ignore the spic who can't even type in proper English.
>>
>>14224600
Well I apologize, but my points still stand.
>>
>>14224560
Needs

-Dis Astranagant
Infinite power, guardian of the multiverse that protects it from people who mess with other worlds or history. Should be above Solomon.

-Possession Cybuster
Has complete control over all the power of the astral plane and erase things from akashic record (existence) entirely. Should go in above Nagato.

-Supreme God Z
Omnipotent god that watches over the death and rebirth of the entire multiverse. Above Dis Astranagant but still below actually controlling the multiverse.

-Adamatron
Pretty much same thing as SGZ but can control causality, so on the same level of reality warpers but below featherine.
>>
>>14224596
No, it's not. It's a waste of space, like many others things in there.
>>
>Joenus
One of the weaker Ultra, terrifyingly enough.
And no Zearth from Bokurano?
>>
>>14224605
Nope, sorry spic.
>>
>>14224614
At least I am contributing. Maybe you can help us out?
>>
>>14224573
>>14224594
Getter should be on there given the scale, unless your implying it's weaker then Big O of all things.
>>
>>14224635
It needs to be removed along with other worthless shit
>>
>>14224642
But why?
>>
>>14224629
Contributing more than your broken English ever will, spic.
>>
>>14224642
I can also say that STTGL must be removed as I don't like it, but this is not the best characters, it's the most powerful. People also put OPM out of proportion, but they should be still in.
>>14224652
Those sentences look fine to me, are we really going to have a argument where you will just say spic over and over?
>>
>>14224656
It's just that one guy, he's always like that.
>>
>>14224656
Repeating spic over and over isn't an argument, don't even humor him.
>>
Move Genesic GaoGaiGar down quite a few notches. It's strong, but I wouldn't say it's on Nono's level, even with the Goldion Crusher. Without the Crusher, it's about on par with Nanoha, I guess? Not to mention the Crusher is supposed to be something it can only use once, SRW be dammed.

God Mars and Emperor Zule need to be removed entirely. The former has only two (unimpressive) attacks and the latter lost to it. The only notable thing God Mars can do is apparently freeze time, since every fight in the show looks like a Power Point presentation. Sure, it's supposed to have a planet destroying bomb in it, but it's not something that's ever actually used. Big O is stronger.

Rahxephon should be the same tier as Rei if you're going to have the two, since they pretty much did the same thing. Rahxephon is sort of notable for going through its show without getting more than a scratch, I'll give you that.

Regular, non-Elder God non-Vortex Blaster Demonbane is also probably only as powerful as Nono (if not less), as impressive as the Shining Trapezohedron is.
>>
>>14224560
The Gundam G-self should be placed somewhere aground rahxephon,Odeon and arceus.
Or if you guys plan on making a special category it could probably go there since some of its abilities relied on cartoonist plot armor.
>>
>>14224666
>The only notable thing God Mars can do is apparently freeze time, since every fight in the show looks like a Power Point presentation
So basically the power of QUALITY.
Then Transformers should be in, they arguably have the most animation error of 80's mecha anime which their wiki would happily point out.
>>
>>14224560
You can kind of make Ideon Magic/Tech, it's meant to be very vague. Godmars uses ESP of some sort to move, that that as you may.

Big O should be lower then normal Homura, given her feats in the last episodes.

Chircro is weird. While it's implied he can subconsciously manipulate things, he's still reliant on getting a actual weapon, move him a little bit above Big O.
>>
>>14224675
God Mars literally never takes any damage, ever.

People do all sorts of shit and it remains perfectly still, taking no damage.
>>
>>14224686
>he's still reliant on getting a actual weapon
His power makes it so that if you fuck with him you just screw yourself over. I think you need to be a reality warper to even be able to try fucking with him.
>>
>>14224687
It does take damage and you do see Mars in visible pain every now and then, but you'll never see anything happen on God Mars's exterior because that would mean coming up with a new animation model.
>>
>>14224656
Why the fuck are you assuming I don't like GE, you dumbass? Don't make baseless assumptions. And if you think those sentences look fine, you need to go back and learn English again.

>>14224661
Don't be delusional.
>>
>>14224692
Fucking with him is actually easy.
But killing him?
>>
Thanks for the help, here's the updated version.
>>
>>14224841
I can't tell what you actually did other than remove Rei
>>
>>14224841
This is so wrong at many levels. Solomon is not that fucking high.
Give proof to me of your understanding about Solomon's position.
>>
>>14224841
Why are Arturia and Mordred so high? People bellow them (like Saga, Giorno, Bills and Ideon) are far stronger.
>>
>>14224911
It's all based on popularity and memes.
>>
>>14224926
Then why isn't Madara at the top? And where's MD Geist?
>>
>>14224926
Utter shit chart then.
>>
>>14224911
Mythological versions. Mordred is just below Arturia, managing to almost kill her. Arturia's lance is the pillar of light that holds the world (and not just one universe, but the entire world) together and marks the end of the age of gods.
>>
>>14224939
nah you're just an ignorant shitposter
>>
>>14224910
Extra-chronological multiverse level conceptual destruction.

Basically what shitposters claim Logos can do, only he actually does it, to all worlds in all times. And he still has other shit he hasn't even revealed yet.
>>
>>14224941
t. "Saberface is my saving grace" Nasu
>>
File: powerlevels.jpg (3MB, 2958x2270px) Image search: [Google]
powerlevels.jpg
3MB, 2958x2270px
>anything able to beat Aquarion Logos Genesis
>>
>>14224970
Multiversal range, no level.
Conceptual manipulation.
Causality manipulation.
Nothing new.
His actual destructive potency is still around that of billion excalibur which more or less is around planet level or more. But not like entire solar system.
>>
>>14224997
This. If you aren't a memer, Solomon should be below Othinus.
>>
>>14224995
>Boss Borot that low
Biggest bait I've seen ITT
>>
>>14224560
That is Amon not Devilman. Also

>Lord Geperuniti THAT LOW
>>
>>14224560
>no Geist
>>
>>14224666

>non-Elder God non-Vortex Blaster Demonbane is also probably only as powerful as Nono (if not less), as impressive as the Shining Trapezohedron is.

Disregarding the ST from endgame Demonbane's arsenal, it's probably at Diebuster's level or higher considering all the shit it did and went through in the finale.
>>
>>14225206
>Diebuster
You mean that thing that was onscreen for 2 minutes and only accomplished getting its shit kicked in during that time?
>>
>>14224666
>Regular, non-Elder God non-Vortex Blaster Demonbane is also probably only as powerful as Nono (if not less), as impressive as the Shining Trapezohedron is.

It has De Maligny's Clock which allows time control.
>>
>>14225229
Yeah, that thing that was originally planned to slice Earth in two.
>>
>>14224666
>Regular, non-Elder God non-Vortex Blaster Demonbane is also probably only as powerful as Nono (if not less), as impressive as the Shining Trapezohedron is.

Banishing things to Azathoth's court with a touch is kind of a big deal.

It also defeated Nyarlathotep who is Featherine level, and has time control via De Maligny's clock (used in the final battle against Master Therion, who can also control time so both of them were hitting each other in the past and future at the same time as the present, not outright mentioned in the game but the part where they recover the pages is in the novel).
>>
>>14225246
According to what?

Either way, that doesn't seem significantly more powerful than Nono, who already cut a moon in two.
>>
>>14225259
>>14225241
I only read the VN
Sounds like a major retcon. You'd figure time control would be the single most important factor in the events of the VN. I mean, if Therion could do it and they couldn't, they'd be fucked from the start, right? And you'd figure that would be what Al would be trying to get back first.
>>
>>14225294
>if Therion could do it and they couldn't, they'd be fucked from the start, right
He just wants to have fun, remember? Play it again.

>And you'd figure that would be what Al would be trying to get back first.

They just wander around collecting whatever the hell they run into. And it's pretty limited because Kurou is too weak to make extensive use of it, and too dumb to use it creatively anyway. War God Demonbane used it to stop, accelerate and decelerate time for universes though.
>>
>>14225322
>He just wants to have fun, remember?
I do remember, and you wouldn't think it'd be much fun if everything was rigged in his favor from the start.
>>
>>14225263
>According to what?

Initial draft for Diebuster's final episode.

> that doesn't seem significantly more powerful than Nono, who already cut a moon in two.

That same moon's mass is 0.0225 of Earth's.
That's a decently sized difference.
>>
>>14225322
Kurou actually doesn't use it because the Miskatonic University's clocktower is also a De Marigny's Clock and prevents other time shenanigans on that level.

>>14225294
>if Therion could do it and they couldn't, they'd be fucked from the start, right?

Therion's (and Nyarlathotep's) goal isn't to outright kill Kurou. They need him to be able to wield the Shining Trapezohederon..
>>
>>14225327
>and you wouldn't think it'd be much fun if everything was rigged in his favor from the start.
Which is why he sits around waiting for Demonbane to get stronger instead of beating it with his bare hands like he shows he's totally capable of when he uppercuts it. Are you sure you played the game?
>>
>Giorno Giovanna that much lower than Pucci
>Pucci near the same level as the anti-spiral and Getter Emperor
Speeding up time and resetting a universe is a big deal, but Pucci died because some kid tricked him into going into a room with too much oxygen.
>>
File: 1460240189896.jpg (173KB, 939x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460240189896.jpg
173KB, 939x960px
chart needs shurouga
>>
>>14225343
Absolutely. I'm saying that under these conditions, Demonbane's strength at any given point is made irrelevant by time travel if Master Therion is the only one that can use time travel.

>>14225342
The ending of the VN is kinda of a garbled mess of verbage that's difficult for me to make sense of or remember. Something about Demonbane and Liber Legis fighting on some sort of metaphysical plane between dimensions. If Therion and Nya gave clear goals there, I can't recall it.
>>
>>14224560
Your chart is missing Full Armor Super Tengen Toppa Shin Genesic Boss Borot the Great ZZ: Destroy Mode.
>>
>>14225363
> If Therion and Nya gave clear goals there, I can't recall it.
Okay so you're just retarded.

Nyarlathotep has multiverse level time control powers far above Therion's and has Therion under her thumb. Nyarlathotep's goal is to get Demonbane strong enough to use the Trapezohedron so that she can free Azathoth's court. Therion has given up on everything and just looks forward to the big climax where he can fight Demonbane at full power.

Now why the fuck would Therion use time travel?
>>
>>14225388
I don't even remember the words "Azathoth's Court" being mentioned in the VN, dude. I remember stuff that actually happened, like Doctor West building Demonpain and whatnot, but what you're talking about wasn't a factor for the majority of the story
>>
>>14225408
>I don't remember the climax of the story
So shitposting troll or literal retard.
>>
>>14225408
fuck off shitposter
>>
File: 1462684488085.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462684488085.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>14225408
wow
>>
God
God has seen you cry, struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send this message on, please don’t ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, DROP EVERYTHING AND PASS IT ON. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON’T BREAK THIS CHAIN. IF YOU BREAK, YOU WILL SUFFER. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES WHEN U READ IT.
>>
>>14225350
By that logic Emporio should be above Demonbane's level. This is mostly about strength, not about who can beat who because that is a rock-paper-scisor situation in most cases.
>>
>>14225358
>loses in its own game to Scopedogs
>>
>Shitposter who doesn't understand basic info about the stuff tried to make powerlevel chart.
>>
There is no powerlevel chart discussion on /a/. It's just one autist who's trying to get some attention.
>>
>>14226338
Yes and that autist is a fatefag too who doesn't play Extra or CCC, can't read nips and probably never played FSN.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.