[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suit gets hijacked by robot zombie virus >instead of shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

>suit gets hijacked by robot zombie virus
>instead of shooting off the arm so the pilot could eject or otherwise be saved, Ridhe just shoots the cockpit directly
That's pretty fucking edgy for a kid's show about the good guys always winning no matter what magical space fairy dust faggot bullshit the author has to pull to make it so.
>>
>>14218989
>people getting killed or dying is edgy

How do you function in real life
>>
>Implying the ejection system isn't disabled so the pilot can be used as hostage/meatshield.
>Implying FF won't just make it ram itself or self-detonated to other suits when its weapon being disabled.
That said how are they gonna handle the purustitute flashback considering it's airing on sunday morning timeslot.
>>
>>14218998
Let me break it down for you since thinking is obviously not your strong suit.

Ridhe is in the Banshee Norn. It's vastly superior to the ECOS Jegan. It'd be a breeze for him to completely and utterly disable the Jegan by blowing off all the limbs.

Instead, he just kills the pilot. Cause that's what edgelords do.

This would be the equivalent of Doctor's Without Borders going into some third world country to treat a Malaria outbreak and then just shooting all their patients in the head with a shotgun cause shotgun shells are cheaper then Malaria vaccines.
>>
>>14219007
You're a fucking moron.
>>
どんな強力なモビルスーツでも乗るパイロットがアホならザク以下のモビルスーツで勝てる、カカシに腰ふるのは止めなさい、さかりのついた犬じゃあるまいし
>>
>>14219007
>It'd be a breeze for him
Have you tried it?
>>
>>14219007
A .50cal machine gun is "vastly more powerful" than a 9mm pistol. But they're both still fucking deadly, you twat.
>>
>>14218989

What kind of surety does Riddhe have that the enemy-controlled unit won't just be commanded to suicide into him?
>>
>>14219007
Don't bother anon. The Jegan pilot was a nameless, faceless mook so nobody cares if he lives or dies.

Now if it was Marida, Loni, or anyone else /m/ could waifu, they'd bitch and cry forever that Riddhe didn't even try.
>>
>>14219051
Your point might have more weight if the show itself didn't do that to start with.
>>
>>14219007

Riddhe is the show's resident "you're wrong" character. Everything does is the wrong thing. So him shooting them is just more of his character bring who he is.

Also, I'm not sure how you think he's anything comparable to Doctors Without Borders. Banana might be, the story might be - but Riddhe isn't and never was. He's a soldier first and foremost, and always was.
>>
>>14219051
>>14219073

Can't you not into comprehension? The pilot was begging over the line to be put down.
>>
>>14219132

Can you not? I never gave any kind of opinion on what he does, only a narrative explanation. Banana probably would have at least tried to save him despite that. Riddhe didn't, because that's his character and he's not required to, since doing so would stand at odds with his established character and later events. It's not edgy, it's just contrast.
>>
>>14219143
>not knowing the zombie code
>>
>>14218998

Explain how homicide is part of your daily life inside your damp room except the parts where you sniff paint and fantasize about killing your parents?
>>
>Unicorn
>good
>>
File: 1423579960269.jpg (140KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423579960269.jpg
140KB, 1280x960px
>>14218989
>That's pretty fucking edgy

Sometimes I really wonder if you kids even realize that you're constantly misusing words even in their internet jargon context, or maybe you're just shitposting.

Saying that Riddhe was edgy for shooting the Jegan pilot is like saying that Dinogeist was edgy for what he did at the end of his final fight with Exkaiser.
>>
>>14219289
>Dinogeist in the final fight with Exkaiser
See, here's the problem.

You're talking to the kind of people arguing about the importance of saving a life in Unicorn, a show that doesn't really pay attention to its own motifs or themes.

These are the kind of people that will look at Exkaiser and judge it entirely from its OP

>why would I watch this kiddy shit?

Because at the end of the day, these people don't want a mature show. They don't want the protagonist to go into a battle and lose. They especially don't want to go into a show where the protagonist loses because the antagonist outsmarted him.

Dinogeist, a giant robot that transforms into a giant dinosaur plane thing, is a more of a serious threat, more of a mature character, and more of a presence in his own show than the kind of people who watch Unicorn are used to.

You're referencing one of many top moments in animation history to the kind of people who, not only haven't seen it, but are too busy jerking off to a Char clone that lacks all the interesting aspects that defined the original Char.

Who, and I point this out only because I know most people have simply forgotten, was simply a pastiche of Prince Sharkin and his successors (Garuda, Heinel, and Richter).
>>
>>14219007
>This would be the equivalent of Doctor's Without Borders going into some third world country to treat a Malaria outbreak and then just shooting all their patients in the head with a shotgun cause shotgun shells are cheaper then Malaria vaccines.

These two situations are nothing alike, you're an idiot. Keep reaching though.
>>
>>14219327
I didn't know your attention-seeking ass was a part of the Unicorn hate wagon. I'm happy you are.
>>
>>14219279
Stop falseflagging, fucktard
>>
>>14219327
Well, I didn't think you would pull the underlying argument and even more right out of my mouth, but you actually did it Sahib.

But putting Unicorn's shortcomings aside, it's pretty distressing to see people misunderstand very, very simple narrative this bad.
>>
>>14219356
>f-false flagging!
>>
It kinda was a retarded scene though.

You have this massive claw thing with really conspicuous cables running into the Jegan and Riddhe goes for the cockpit even though it's been shown he's a decent shot and has disabled MS without going for the kill (like when the Nahel Argama's MS team launched to intercept the Banshee Norn during its first launch).

I mean just look at the thing it's bigger than the Jegan's head. It's not like there's a virus in the body, it's this huge ass Elmeth Bit sized thing attached to the MS.

And it's not like Riddhe didn't know about it. He was fighting two or three more of those things between making the shot at the infected Jegan.
>>
>>14219289
>>14219327
Dinogeist is an extremely prideful villian, so it would make sense that he would rather choose death than being captured.

You can't really compare that to Riddhe deciding to save a Jegan pilot or not.
>>
File: 3801043-7113002117-kira_.jpg (29KB, 849x475px) Image search: [Google]
3801043-7113002117-kira_.jpg
29KB, 849x475px
>>14218989
Im sorry, but everyone cant be Jesus Yamato and disarm Mobile Suits with 0 effort
>>
Wait a fucking minute, so is a soldier killing people edgy or trying not to kill people like Jesus is edgy?
>>
>>14218989
>>14219007
,So your an idiot. Glad we got that over with.
>>
>>14219824
>You can't really compare that to Riddhe deciding to save a Jegan pilot or not.

Of course I can, it's the same fucking thing called "character personality".

Riddhe was never meant to be a pacifist or a heroic model, he's a poor sucker who has to deal with all kinds of shit, sure, he does start idealistic and kind of noble, but the main point of all his character is that he's at the other end of the spectrum than Banana.

Riddhe starts as this kind of elite protegèe who finds out all the shit behind the feddies and zeeks and the world in general and instead of being optimistic and idealistic like Banana he becomes the exact contrary, he's a pragmatic, pessimistic, jaded asshole who'd rather stay alive and try to minimize the damage rather than go full UNDERSTANDING like Banana.

And it's not even portrayed as cool, it's quite evident that Riddhe is already a fucking human relict when Puru-nee judo throws it, he's not a fucking Sasuke tier character that gloats about being an asshole being the only possible way of life, again, saying that Riddhe is edgy(using the actual meaning of the word) is tantamount to saying the Dinogeist or Gandora are edgy villains.

If anything, Riddhe trying to save the Jegan pilot would have been absolutely jarring, because it's not part of his character and the point he's supposed to make in the show.
>>
Reminder that Riddhe merely disables filthy Zeek mobile suits during the assault on Palau but has no qualms about murdering his comrades.

In his defense, he believed showing some restraint in butchering space peasants would be enough to take him within sniffing distance of dat princess puss, but alas, it was not to be.
>>
>>14222900
>>14222949
>has no qualms about murdering his comrades.
Aside from Marida and that zombie jegan pilot, how many people has been killed by Riddhe in Banshe Norn?
>>
>>14219780
Amuro would have found a way thats why he is the best boy.
>>
>>14218989
You...haven't watched much gundam, have you?

Hell, that isn't even the darkest thing that's mentioned in Unicorn, just look at what happened to Marida.
>>
Could somebody tell me what is this "robot zombie virus"?Because I don`t remember anything like that from the OVA.
>>
>>14227797
Like /m/ would be able to answer anything regarding Unicorn without being dense retards about it.
>>
>>14227797
neo zeong touches the armor of an enemy and gains control over it
>>
>>14218989
>Banshee Norn
>Norn

I don't recall that Norn part of the name.. are there actual differences in unicorn tv from the OVA?
>>
>>14227939
no, the TV adaptation isn't even that far along yet

banshee is the black RX-0 with the rail style beam "lightning" gun mounted on the right arm and the vibro-nail claws on the left arm

banshee norn has different equipment. it has extra psycoframe fins on a new backpack, it gets rid of the above-mentioned weapons in favor of a beam magnum with 4 barrel underslung launcher, and has a shield (like banagher's RX-0) but upgraded with a built in mega particle cannon, thrusters, and can be used as a jabbing/punching melee weapon with long reach
>>
Riddhe "making mush of your waifu's tush" Marcenas
Riddhe "shot even though she was hot" Marcenas
Riddhe "made the Banshee a bit more fancy" Marcenas
Riddhe "splattering Loni on everybody" Marcenas
Riddhe "making guro out of every Puru" Marcenas
Riddhe "your waifu didn't deserve a laifu" Marcenas
Riddhe "unleashed hell on the big green bell" Marcenas
Riddhe "making gumbo out of every Shamblo" Marcenas
Riddhe "shot first and made qts burst" Marcenas
Riddhe "MILF avenger" Marcenas

Did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>14223627

Amuro would also have killed each and every Zeek whether he liked it or not.
>>
File: 1458147538662.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1458147538662.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>14227965
>>
>>14219007
you're a fan of kira yamato aren't you? killing the pilots is a mercy. completely disabling the opponent so that all he can do is wait for a slow agonizing death by starvation or suffocation is much more horrible than a quick death.
>>
It reminded me of Megazone 23, that's the only good thing I can say about that Unicorn episode.
>>
>>14227965
Riddhe "waifu slurry to sate his fury" Marcenas
Riddhe "beta boy who kills for joy" Marcenas
Riddhe "can't get the girl, I'll ruin their world" Marcenas
Riddhe "daddy's boy with a brand new toy" Marcenas
Riddhe "revenge is alright against any Newtype" Marcenas

Riddhe a shit
>>
>>14231919
Do you think the pilot had his eyes popped out by rampaging cables?
>>
>>14219327
>the kind of people that will look at Exkaiser and judge it entirely from its OP
But Exkaiser is awesome and its OP is awesome
what the fuck is a GATHERWAAAAAY anyhow
>>
>>14232012
Most Engrish in anime openings barely make any sense, its best just to not think about it and just jam to how damn good the music is
>>
>>14231977
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>14231855
The worst part is he absolutely wrecks the ships so they're all stranded. Anyone shot down over water? They drowned after their cockpit slowly filled with water over the course of a week
>>
>>14232064
Mecha usually have decent life support systems. It could be possible for another ship to swing by and pick them all up
>>
File: 1324447707779.png (38KB, 195x193px) Image search: [Google]
1324447707779.png
38KB, 195x193px
>maridacancer makes a thread
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.