[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Shinn ever stop being so mad all the time? For a main character,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Does Shinn ever stop being so mad all the time? For a main character, he has barely gotten any screentime, and all of it has been him making angry faces or yelling at Cagalli.
>>
He does when he finally loses at the end of the series.
Still grudged up though.
>>
>Does Shinn ever stop being so mad all the time?
Haha, nope.

In fact, he gets even MADDER as the series goes on.

By the end, he's pretty much rage as a form.
>>
>>14218367
>and all of it has been him making angry faces or yelling at Cagalli.

to be fair Id be pretty furious if I had to put up with Destiny Cags too
>>
File: Shinn_Massacre.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_Massacre.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>
>>14218738
I'm pretty damn sure he'd be slapped with an NJP if he was in the Corps. That's about equivalent to kicking down a surrendering belligerent.
>>
>>14218748
NJP?
>>
>>14218756
Non-judicial punishment, stuff that senior officers hand out to insubordinate lower-ranked soldiers that don't involve a court martial.
>>
>>14218748
No, the scene in question takes place at base where the locals are being enslaved by the EA to help build the base. Shinn frees them after this scene but that's left out from the webm. The people at that base got what they deserved.
>>
>>14218764
Durandal covers for Shinn.
>>
>>14218367
someone post the emotion chart, I don't have it on hand
>>
>>14218764
Sounds a lot like being punched in the face.
>>
He does stop being so angry at the end of the show, after he kills Kira.

Kills Kira and the show ends.
I'm sure tehy could have done anouther ten or twelve episodes, but it was good that they ended the show when Shinn kills Kira.
Kills him dead.
>>
>>14218367
>The only time he'll ever be bearable is in SRWZ

Kamille pls save him
>>
File: angry face.png (616KB, 833x602px) Image search: [Google]
angry face.png
616KB, 833x602px
>>14218805
>>
>>14218367
>Does Shinn ever stop being so mad all the time?
Well sometimes he cries, I guess.

He's still usually mad, though.
>>
>>14218738
>>14218748
To be fair, Amuro pulled off the exact same bullshit.
>>
>>14219288
Always gets me. Where are those images from anyway?
>>
File: VT11974.png (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
VT11974.png
8KB, 128x128px
>>14219314
Super Robot Wars Z 3
>>
>>14218738
>Those Gundam colors
>Those earth tone tanks
Goddamn I know Gundam is suppose to be a toy but could they at least not make it so obnoxious looking in its own series?
>>
>>14219398
You don't understand. It's a prototype, bro!
>>
>>14218790

That was for the even more serious ones aka bringing the near dead Stella back to Neo and assaulting the deck crew where Shinn could've been executed if it wasn't for Durandal, Athrun issued a NJP on Shinn in the form of punching him in the face for this one
>>
>>14218748
Weren't they about to kill some prisoners before Shinn starts the massacre? Or was that a different battle? I think there were two of these but I'm not sure which one that was.
>>
>>14219437

Well, some of the EA soldiers were shooting at the prisoners trying to escape before Shinn begins his rampage on the base. The other guy already mentioned that scene was cut from the webm
>>
>>14219437
They weren't about to, they were in the middle of doing it.

But personally, I think the worst part of the episode is that nobody mentions the two ZAFT subs that get sunk because of their lack of teamwork
>>
File: Shinn_Rampage.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_Rampage.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Webm theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiaZpKugNY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.