[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deltas last episode space dogfight was pretty realistic, wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Deltas last episode space dogfight was pretty realistic, wasn't it?

Well it was not planetes/uchuu kyoudai level realism, but it was neither star wars level realism, when starfighters act just like aircrafts.

Delta dogfight had all this drifting, valkyries were flying in straight lines, bouncing from asteroid from time to time.

In comparison frontier space and air dogfight felt pretty the same.
>>
>>14216554
Delta has been pretty good about the small details for sure.
>>
>>14216579
There are a crapton of small details in Delta I autistically notice. Just off the top of my head

-When Elysion's ARMD launches for the first time, we get the shot of a bunch of seagulls flying off of it to give it a sense of scale

-In episode 3, we see Hayate and Mirage's VF-1EX's flaps move when they move the stick something that is pretty much never seen often.

-In the last episode, we see Hayate moving his engines around before taking off. Also the helmet coming down and then going back up seems random at first but then you realize it is just the VF-31 doing pre-flight checks

-The VF-31s Pinpoint Barrier screen is consistently visible
>>
File: VF-25F_launch macross.webm (1MB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
VF-25F_launch macross.webm
1MB, 700x600px
>>14216630
To be fair, the pre flight engine and flap check has been done in plenty of other Macross series.
>>
>>14216659
Yeah I know. I'm just saying it's good to see continue to be a thing
>>
>>14216667
I also liked how they showed the Vars-controlled VF-171 changing magazines for it's gunpod.
>>
The minute details are very welcome. I love the mechanics now play a larger role...something we hardly saw enough of in previous Macross installments.
>>
>>14216710
>Makina making analogies to women with respect to Hayate's treatment of Seig-chan
Like great great great grandfather, like daughter I guess.
>>
>>14216714
So you're saying Makina is the heir to the creator of the Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate?
>>
>>14216630
When I think about it there was probably a seagull that couldn't get off the carrier before it reached space. RIP flying poop machine.
>>
>>14216554
>space
>dogfight
>realistic
Look at all these words that don't belong in the same sentence together!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.