[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone on this board is aware that Gundam sucks, right? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1438411185168.png (729KB, 640x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1438411185168.png
729KB, 640x1058px
Everyone on this board is aware that Gundam sucks, right?
I mean, some parts of it are somewhat well-animated. But in its entirety, it pretty much sucks massive amounts of dick, and you all know it. Otherwise you wouldn't waste half of the board's bandwidth discussing how much you hate it.

So, here's an idea: why not stop watching it altogether?

I mean, I know it can be fun to circlejerk about how much something sucks, I do it sometimes, but you shouldn't have to subject yourself to hours upon hours of meandering stories with dumb, mostly unattractive characters who do nothing that makes sense while piloting robots that are RARELY as beautiful as those of other series. I guess Char is pretty cool but he alone can't justify wading through all that shit, can he? Especially since most of the franchise doesn't even feature him.

So let's just stop. No more gundam, alright?
>>
>>14207671
>I know it can be fun to circlejerk about how much something sucks
oh, you're posting a thread about your mom for mother's day
that's nice
>>
>>14207671

Naw

Gundam okay

I continue Gundam
>>
>>14207671
0079 is the only god one tbqh famiry xd
>>
Floof amirite
>>
>>14207671
You're so mature anon, tell me more.
>>
>>14207700
correct
>>14207704
Now now, sarcasm won't get you out of this one. You have a gundam problem and you need to overcome it.
>>
Who fucking cares, I am in it for the robot model kits.
>>
Everyone on this board is aware that [insert anime] sucks, right?
I mean, some parts of it are somewhat well-animated. But in its entirety, it pretty much sucks massive amounts of dick, and you all know it. Otherwise you wouldn't waste half of the board's bandwidth discussing how much you hate it.

So, here's an idea: why not stop watching it altogether?

I mean, I know it can be fun to circlejerk about how much something sucks, I do it sometimes, but you shouldn't have to subject yourself to hours upon hours of meandering stories with dumb, mostly unattractive characters who do nothing that makes sense while piloting robots that are RARELY as beautiful as those of other series. I guess [insert character] is pretty cool but he alone can't justify wading through all that shit, can he? Especially since most of the franchise doesn't even feature him.

So let's just stop. No more [insert character], alright?
>>
>>14207722
See that would be a valid rebuttal, if Gundam wasn't so massively discussed, and if it wasn't so obvious that it sucks, whereas other shows obviously don't.
>>
Most mecha anime and tokushit is really not that good. But it's a niche genre. We take what we can get. Gundam is a vast franchise with three decades or whatever worth of history. Not all of them were done by the same guy. And the guy who started it is kind of a retard who got lucky. Sometimes it's not good. Sometimes it's decent. Sometimes it's quite enjoyable.

The point is, OP, who pissed in your cornflakes?
>>
>>14207726
See that would be a valid rebuttal, if [insert anime] wasn't so massively discussed, and if it wasn't so obvious that it sucks, whereas other shows obviously don't.
>>
>>14207765
You can't generalize facts nilly-willy
Gundam sucks. That's a fact, and it's the only one that's relevant.
>>
>>14207765

See, that would be a valid post, if your faggotry wasn't so massively agreed upon, and it wasn't so obvious that you suck, whereas most other posts obviously don't.

There. Are we done being 4 year olds on the internet now?
>>
>>14207768
You can't generalize facts nilly-willy
[insert anime] sucks. That's a fact, and it's the only one that's relevant.
>>
>>14207768
>you can't generalize facts nilly-willy

Holy shit LOL
>>
>>14207770
>>14207773
>>14207776
Great display of maturity from Gundam fans.
>>
OP is kind of shitposty, but there is a kernal of truth to the fact that Gundam standards are just all over the plce.

The only Gundam that people universally praise is 0079. Every other Gundam show gets shitposted to hell and back. In all my time on /m/, I have never once seen a new Gundam air and have /m/ not tear it apart for being shit. Not once.

Every show has its detractors, sure, but you would have to be blind not to notice that Gundam conversation on /m/ is well above 60% shitposting.
>>
File: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg (7KB, 240x126px) Image search: [Google]
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg
7KB, 240x126px
>>14207778
not them but pic related
>>
>>14207783

0080 is nearly universally praised.
>>
>>14207778
Great display of maturity from [insert anime] fans.

>>14207783
If you haven't noticed everything on 4chan gets shitposted on every board all the time.
>>
I've seen this thread before
>>
>>14207671
I like the way Gundam sucks and wish it would suck more.

At least it isn't shit like star wars.
>>
>>14207797
> If you haven't noticed everything on 4chan gets shitposted on every board all the time.

It really isn't. There are plenty of shows, movies, games, or what have you that 4chan can have decent threads about.

If every thread you see on 4chan is full of shitposting, maybe that says more about you than it does about 4chan.
>>
>>14207671
>So, here's an idea: why not stop watching it altogether?
Because every once in a while you get good shows like G-Reco. But I'd doubt that will happen again.
>>
I don't think Gundam sucks. I just think people here care about it WAY too much and put it on a pedestal that it shouldn't be, and more shit should get discussed instead of always being a Gundam-dominated board.

But I can't make all the other threads myself.
>>
>>14207671
not an argument
>>
>>14207963
this desu
>>
I'm not gonna waste time typing out a post about a show I hate, though I'm more than willing to type out an even longer post about a show I enjoy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.