[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the current status on Ecole du Ciel? Are new volumes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What's the current status on Ecole du Ciel? Are new volumes still be regularly released? Has it ended? Is it on one of those "indefinite hiatus"es?
>>
>>14206948
Its in limbo.
>>
It's basically dead.
>>
>>14206948
I may be the only one who likes this.

At least the art style in this.
>>
>>14206948
Are the scans of space pirate arc up to date?
>>
>>14206948
Wow I remember getting the tokyopop releases of this series a decade ago. It's still fucking running in japan? Good god.
>>
Mikimoto is notorious for keeping his manga releases at a snails pace with each story becoming incoherent from so many hiatuses.

Ciel and the SDF Macross remake manga won't finish for years.
>>
It's hanging out with Berserk and Black Lagoon.
>>
>>14207119
What's the point? Who does this benefit? How is money made off it? Does anyone enjoy following something so infrequently released for nearly 14 years with no end in sight?
>>
>>14206948
It had a female protagonist, its better being in a trash, indefinite hiatus it too pleasant a fate
>>
>>14207178
Wufei plz
>>
>>14207252
Waifufaggot plz, women have no place in a mech show beyond background.
>>
>>14207261

Shut up Wufei. Don't you have more important things to do, like duel Treize with sabers on his ship when you could've easily killed him with the Shenlong?
>>
File: Ecole_11_127.jpg (528KB, 981x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ecole_11_127.jpg
528KB, 981x1400px
>>14207054
I read the raws up to volume 11 and I genuinely like it, not just visually. It just takes a bit to get going. It only starts getting interesting when Asuna leaves the academy.
If this ever comes out of limbo I'm gonna have to re-read the whole thing, details escape me already.
>>
>>14207139
Guts got off the boat a couple of months ago, mate.
>>
>>14207993
I hope one day the English translation will t least catch up to the latest volume.
>>
>>14207054
nigga I love this shit

got all the paper volumes up to 11
>>
>>14208197
Are there English paper volume up to 11?

Gotta trawl through amazon then!
>>
>>14208071
Good luck with that. I am still waiting for ADV (or anyone really) to translate the last 3 volumes of Steel Angel Kurumi.
That started almost a decade ago.

Ecole du Ciel was a pretty crap series that was more of an excuse to bridge the various series and side stories together, but at the same time, not really establishing any characters that can hold their own.

Because it just seemed like it was Asuna sticking with one faction, and then moving to another one because she either got sick of them or they all died. Did they kill everyone on the Pazock? I just remember they took an entire volume to establish the various characters and then it being destroyed over the course of 2 pages
>>
Mikimoto put it on hiatus to work on the Macross the First manga or whatever it was. It's been almost 4-5 years since a peep has been heard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.