[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're on your daily commute, just another routine day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: gundam1.jpg (60KB, 713x600px) Image search: [Google]
gundam1.jpg
60KB, 713x600px
You're on your daily commute, just another routine day.

Suddenly Assault Waves starts playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n82FRHHd1bE

Wat do?
>>
File: urge to kill.jpg (28KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
urge to kill.jpg
28KB, 320x285px
>>14205308
>Wat do?

Roll my windows up. People who blare music in traffic are so annoying.
>>
File: 5378356828.png (428KB, 1300x878px) Image search: [Google]
5378356828.png
428KB, 1300x878px
>>14205325
>>14205308

Well at least we know what these guys are listening to while they're driving.
>>
>>14205308
Wonder why it's a videogame remix and then remember that 0083's soundtrack keeps getting taken down from youtube every time.

Seriously, what the fuck is the deal there? Why is 0083 the only show that gets that treatment?
>>
>>14206236

Copyright issues most likely. A lot of 0083's soundtrack was 'stolen' from western sources and thinly remixed.

Assault Waves' origins was used in some old movie trailers from the late 80s and early 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMTtgFKXBA

About a minute in.
>>
Obviously it's time for a Back to Paradise override.
>>
>>14206270
>Assault Waves' origins was used in some old movie trailers from the late 80s and early 90s.

>obligatory holy shit I had no idea, it IS the same track post
>>
File: Gundam Rose of Versailles.png (192KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Rose of Versailles.png
192KB, 365x400px
HAHA TIME TO GET FABULOUS
>>
>>14208033
f-91 ripped off Star Wars. You're watching the Crossbone Vanguard march along, and then out of nowhere the Imperial March theme comes on. Definitely appropriate, but what the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>14206007
Where's Mora?
>>
>>14208050
Ah that one I knew about, it's so obvious and jarring. It's not even out of place but it takes me out every time.
>>
>>14208044
The kind of answer I was looking for, utsukushii~
>>
>>14206270
>Assault Waves' origins was used in some old movie trailers from the late 80s and early 90s.
It was likely stock music then. It wouldn't be the first time anime and Japanese stuff used stock music to fill the soundtrack.
>>
>>14205308
On your normal space commute to space work and this starts playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n1ShqUSqdM&index=17&list=RD3a0ulHGyplQ

Wat do?
>>
>>14207716
ALL ALONE HERE IN NO MAN'S LAND
>>
>>14211825
Well if I'm some nameless civilian I probably get killed by the Titans to show how evil they are.
>>
>>14206270
Is this movie any good?
Looks sorta cool.
>>
>>14212676
Darkman? Yeah, it's decent. You like early Sam Riami films or the first Spider-Man movie then you should enjoy it. It has perhaps the most convoluted setup ever for a straight up rip off of The Shadow, but it's a great film. Only suffers from a disappointing ending, there was a lot of executive meddling going on that neutered one of the villains and cut most of the main romance from the picture.
>>
File: FeelsMan.jpg (294KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsMan.jpg
294KB, 800x600px
>>14208044
>There will never be a shoujo magical mecha series like Escaflowne ever again.
>>
>>14211825
quattro has so much fucking swag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZtyB0kOH8&list=PLE234F313FF53A39C&index=16

Is it just me, or is this track REALLY similar to Jeff Waynes war of the worlds?
>>
What's the name of that song that plays during Amuro and Lalas newtype trip in the T.V version?
>>
>>14213262
Kinda, but that's more synth and guitar heavy whereas gundam was more funk and jazz rooted with some.. what's the instrument again? Vibraphone?.

At least it seemed so; the music was a mish-mash of quite a few genres.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.