[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any fate worse then being a Zaku pilot in the OYW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: zaku_2.jpg (153KB, 722x586px) Image search: [Google]
zaku_2.jpg
153KB, 722x586px
Is there any fate worse then being a Zaku pilot in the OYW?

>sortie for combat
>get blown up by Amuro
>try to run away from Amuro after seeing all your buddies get effortlessly slaughtered
>Amuro gleefully shoots you in the back

How was Amuro the hero of the story when he was such a clearly amoral murderer?
>>
>>14202946
>tfw he starts counting
>>
>>14202946
I think the title of amoral murderer belongs to Zeon f.a.m.
>>
>>14202946
I think the people in those incredibly worthless tank/jets had it worse off. Surprised they showed him blowing them up, what with the people inside clearly visible.
>>
>>14202946
>How was Amuro the hero of the story when he was such a clearly amoral murderer?

Because Zeeks did the mistake of forcing him out of his cave in side 7 where he was making Haro and getting food tribute from Fraw to the seat of Gundam.
It's not like he voluntary started doing all thing.Blame the Zeeks themselves.
>>
>>14203288
>>14202987
>Victim shaming
Wow. To think I'd see /m/ sink so low.
>>
>>14203309
If stating facts now counts as victim shamming to you then you need to redo your education starring from kindergarden.
>>
>>14203316
If a joke now counts as a reply-worthy post to you then you need to redo your education starring from kindergarden
>>
>>14203316
>education shaming
>>
>>14203328
If rebuttal to your joke makes you so butthurt that made you post unoriginal comment then you need to redo your education starring from kindergarden.
>>14203323
Sometime person with fucked up perspective homeschooling their kids need to be shammed(clarification that not assuming anything regarding other anon I am replying ,in case you wrongly assume .)
>>
File: RRF-06 Zanny.gif (80KB, 350x431px) Image search: [Google]
RRF-06 Zanny.gif
80KB, 350x431px
>>14202946
Worse things than being in an effective, capable combat machine against nearly outmatched conventional forces.

Zeon
>Being a Gobble/Gattle pilot against MS
>Being a Dopp/Luggun pilot against Federation aircraft
>Being a Magella pilot
>Being a colony gasser

Federation
>Being a Magellan crewman
>Being a Salamis crewman
>Being a Type 61 crewman against any Zeon MS
>Being a pilot for any of the many other conventional vehicles belonging to the Federation forces, e.g. Mongoose, Don Escargot, Fly Manta
>Being an early Federation MS suit pilot, ergo;
>being a Zanny pilot
>being a Pre-production GM pilot
>being a Proto Guntank pilot

>being a rookie (major distinction) Ball pilot
>being a Public pilot

Fuck Zeon. Let them complain about gravity like the scumbags they are.
>>
You could be Hayato.
>>
I dunno, they were pretty much untouchable for the first 2/3rds of the war

Even once the proliferation of mobile suits starts, your death is not guaranteed as you definitely have the numbers and therefore statistical advantage, not counting the fact that out of the thousands of zaku pilots only a small percentage ever met amuro
>>
>>14203288
>MSG is actually propaganda for otakus and NEETs to go join the army to blow up westerners
>>
>>14202946
Can't a deserter just take a Zaku and bail and maybe sell it for spare parts? Make a lot of cash and retire to some shithole far away from war. I have a feeling OYW Zeon has more problems than tracking down a deserter.
>>
Well, if you're even alive during the one year war, you have a 50/50 chance of dying no matter who you are.
>>
>>14203526
you could go off hiding in the desert with it and no one will ever track you down but I don't think there's anyone that wants to buy zaku parts that won't also be annoyed at you for deserting
>>
>>14203526
Postwar? Easily, and there'd be no reason not to too.

During the war? Not so easy, but Doan managed to evade other Zeeks for a while even while he kept his Zaku, and after it was destroyed the Zeon forces had no reason or means to follow him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.