[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #915

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 467
Thread images: 116

File: Mii 01.jpg (120KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
Mii 01.jpg
120KB, 900x833px
Previous Thread:
>>14198899

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/CWLhvVnb

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

Moon Dwellers Preview PV English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJdzboXmso

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-06 03-40-48-43.png (47KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-06 03-40-48-43.png
47KB, 1152x918px
I wonder if they animated other random G Gundam stuff too.
>>
>>14202216
Force Deploys only
>>
File: zetsubou.jpg (33KB, 359x232px) Image search: [Google]
zetsubou.jpg
33KB, 359x232px
>>14202288
>>
>>14202216
>what are some interesting challenges one can do with SRW?
Compact 3: No-Folka Run.
@3: No Map Attacks, Zeal, Ideon, or Sound Force, and you have to reach the final stage where Irui shows up as an allied reinforcement.
>>
Can someone please translate the FB disk event from the Z3's Shin Dragon route (Scnario 52) becaue when I read this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/103019-dai-3-ji-super-robot-taisen-z-tengoku-hen/72936088?page=14, the creator of this forum forgot to put it.
>>
Where can I see how much Expert Points I have?
>>
Does anyone have that "despair and also despair" image with the Fatum (Perfectio's machine) faces?
>>
Canon units only.
If you are playing a stage that emulates an episode from a show, you can only use units from that episode.
>>
Hey, I'm the guy who's been playing SRW64 and shared a hacked save file of Link Battler with all pilots at level 99 two threads ago. I've been playing 64 with all my pilots at that level, but turns out the enemies only get adjusted up to the early 40s in the first few stages and from then on they level normally, by stage ten I was fighting enemies barely at level 50. At this rate they'll only catch up to me at the very end of the game, and it's really not very fun to play with this much of an advantage. Literally nothing can ever hit my units and almost every hit I land is a crit because my skill stat is so much higher than the enemy's.
So I decided to start over and make a new Link Battler save to put my pilots at level 40 instead. This is much better as the enemies are actually adjusted to my level, but it's still a bit more interesting than normal because I have most of my spirit commands and some of my pilots have double movement (the ones that get it really early, like the main Gundam pilots and the real-type protags). But some enemy bosses will have double movement right off the bat too, so it can be dangerous.

Here's this save if anyone wants it: mediafire.com/download/r2aas5aa679shlc/Link_Battler_initial_pilots_lvl_40.sav
Do note that I didn't bother making every single pilot level 40 in this one, I only did it to the pilots you have after the first stage in each route: that's the four protagonists, the male/super rival, Banjou, Simone, Quattro, Apolly and Roberto. So you're supposed to use this at the intermission after the very first stage; after that, every new pilot you get will be automatically adjusted to your level.
>>
>>14202340
Aren't you a a helpful person:
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc
New Game Mod Pastebin

Thanks for the saves, this might actually attract people to 64 for those of us who hack the games for boredom or laziness.
>>
Collecting a list of possible challenges one can pull off with SRW

>No upgrades
>Girls only
>Cover Series/Units only
>Specific Units only (Supers only, Reals only, etc)
>Any units that get shot down can't be used again
>Bazaar units only run
>No originals
>Force deploys only

Above are the most interesting ones posted so far.

If you've got anything to suggest, post it and maybe you'll encourage someone to play a game and try it out.
>>
>>14202387
Side character only
>>
>>14202387
>>No upgrades
Can probably be done in most games
>>Girls only
Same as above
>>Cover Series/Units only
Cover units only would be more interesting than cover series
>>Specific Units only (Supers only, Reals only, etc)
Super only runs in some games would be too easy, but Real only is probably interesting in most
>>Any units that get shot down can't be used again
Might be good paired with a no-upgrade run
>>Bazaar units only run
Is that even possible? Only three games have bazaars and I think only W's is available for the whole game (although it's NG+ only)
>>No originals
Eh
>>Force deploys only
Probably impossible in most games older than J because of stages where you only have your battleship(s)
>>
>>14202314
>Compact 3: No-Folka Run.

It'd only be hard for the first few stages, where your best mechs would all be either range focused (Which is bad in a game of really horrible Aura Barriers and Stealth Cloaks) or have piss accuracy. You'd get the two Escaflowne guys and Dunbine soon enough.

>>14202402
W's would also have a decent number of stages it'd be unavailable in, since you don't get the FMP guys immediately and then you don't get the SEED guys until the second half.
>>
>>14202330
In Alpha 1, I think it's in your main character's stat screen?
>>
The more I think about it, the more I realize that I don't really classify an all girls run as a "challenge run" internally. It's just not restrictive enough.
While it certainly is more difficult, I don't consider it in the same league as those kind of runs people on gamefaqs obsess about making wacky acronyms about.
I mean to me this is more fun than a challenge run, but I can't really articulate the words why it is.

Also if anyone else wants to fiddle with SRW F Saturn version here is both the Save Editor, AND something called the memory process editor.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rlcms2f2wugz27o/SRWF+SSF+Save+Editor.7z
Both of these only work in the japanese emulator SSF, and the process one on only specific ones, ( I couldn't use it, I'm using the latest beta ver)
The memory edit seems to let you change map and unit data on the fly as you are playing, at least that's what I saw from the screenshots.
Bear in mind all these editors are in Japanese.
These tools should allow you to hand-craft your own run of F, whether you want to see if you can give all your pilots The O or something more pedestrian like making your protagonist a raging homosexual flying a 4 item slot Shining Gundam.
>>
>>14202445
>give all your pilots The O
>Make all your pilots Paptimus Scirocco
>Bin Shimada run
>>
>>14202463
Sounds more like a Durandal run
>>
> Seolla's VA gets to voice Hisui again
>>
>>14202467
Shuichi Ikeda wishes he was Bin Shimada.
>>
>>14202402
>Any units that get shot down can't be used again
What, are we crafting our own SRW Nuzlocke here?

Something like :
- No upgrades
- Units shot down are lost forever
- Pilots have one escape chance, if they blow up in a unit they can deploy in a different one if it is available, if they lose that one they are considered permanently removed from gameplay.
What else could we have that's challenging, but fairly so? I decided to be lenient on pilots for whatever reason.
>>
>>14202364
I do this shit for myself really, but might as well share. It's just a tiny file, maybe others can have fun with it.
You might want to clarify that the level 40 save only levels the pilots you have after the very first stage, so it should be used as soon as possible. In the level 99 file I actually leveled every single pilot in the game, so it can be used whenever. Although I should mention that not every pilot from 64 is accounted for in Link Battler; the sub-pilots from Dancouga, Combattler, Zambot and Goshogun are not in that game, so they won't be leveled up from the link action, only the mains will. Same thing for the female/super rival, since you only get her as a sub-pilot. LB also doesn't have any of the battleship captains, so no levels for them.
Weirdly enough, LB has Ramba Ral available as a pilot, but he's nowhere to be found in 64. Go figure.
>>
>>14202501
No upgrades. You can only use the weakest attack of any unit, or the weakest weapon you have available to equip. Messers must be your vanguard.
>>
>>14202534
Derp, you already had "no upgrades".
>>
>>14202534
>You can only use the weakest attack of any unit
God help you if you play any winkysoft srw, the amount of times you'd have to do chip damage on a single unit...
>10 damage an attack
>4000+ hp enemies on stage 1
>>
>>14202499
To this day I still wonder if Ikeda just gave a really good audition for Full Frontal or if he was the only halfway-decent one out of the bunch. Because that's gotta be some kind of weird full-circle thing for him since he's voiced so many Chartypes, or...whatever the term is.
>>
I'm playing SRW Z for the umpteenth time, and for some reason I've never recruited Sarah and Reccoa until now.

>Reccoa has different stats and none of the PP she was given initially

Holy fuck. Literally mindraped by Scirocco so hard she became a different person.
>>
>>14202592
What's so weird about it? Full Frontal is the most literal Char clone in the whole series.
>>
>>14202592
They probably deliberately asked for him, since Full Frontal's role really is Char clone.
>>
>>14202598
Wait seriously? I always had her permabenched and never noticed.

That's weirder than Aquarion getting carryover PP twice (three times for Pierre) on Rand's route.
>>
>>14202625
Fuck not Pierre, I meant the blonde guy. I can't remember his name all of a sudden. Sirius?
>>
>>14202631
Sugita's character? Yeah, that's Sirius.
>>
>>14202631
'
Yeah, Sirius is the blonde Aquarion Element. The Sugita one.

I was surprised as shit though. I was not expecting her to be treated, data-wise, as a whole new fucking person.
>>
>>14202592
Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: ULJS00379_00000.jpg (53KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00379_00000.jpg
53KB, 480x272px
Apparently I was doing some pseudo-no MC run (because I don't see myself benching the Brasta or Exia) in notSpecial Mode.
I say notSpecial Mode because I'm fairly certain NG+++ in no Z games after the first give you multiple copies of every part.

Man those unit choices I made are super interesting.
>>
File: Capture.png (92KB, 637x479px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
92KB, 637x479px
Holy shit that was a close one.
But believe it or not Sayaka took out Euzeth.
>>
>>14202728
GIUDECCA
>>
Also another thing I forgot to mention.
I nuked the shit out of the Astranagant using Emma
>>
> OG1
> All but one of Gigan's weapons has a Will requirement
Why do they do this?
>>
>>14202314
Compact 3 is just super positive feedback 3 anyway. The only units that really have a hard time in that one are the entirely ranged ones because of Aura Barriers/Stealth Cloaks.
>>
>>14202761
>all but one of Gigan's weapons consume EN or Ammo
Why indeed
>>
>>14202314
Playing Compact 3 without giving up due to sheer boredom is a challenge in and of itself.
>>
>>14202768
Yeah, but that's true for most of the robots with built-in weapons you get before then. Gigan is the first to be so Will-restrictive. Are there ones with even worse Will requirements?
>>
File: ULJS00379_00004.jpg (33KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00379_00004.jpg
33KB, 480x272px
heh
>>
>>14202691
Setsuna was my carry for both Z2 games, I forget, was he as useful in Z3?
>>
>>14202761
If Gigan had a page of redundant attacks it'd basically be a Classic Super that got lost on its way to a modern game.

Which is appropriate I guess since it's the oldest playable unit in the OG universe
>>
>>14202809

Not as useful, since his whole "Extra damage towards units with a GN Drive and/or Gundam in their name" ability wasn't present.

Like, for real. I can see why they got rid of that. It's overpowered as fuck late game. It's almost impossible not to one shit Ribbons with him, even with minimal upgrades in Z2.2.
>>
>>14202799
>Are there ones with even worse Will requirements?
Both the R-Gun and 008L have only 2 weapons.
For the R-Gun, it's Vulcans and a 130 will req 3-9 weapon, so it has a range 2 dead zone, on top of said weapon burning 50 EN per shot. OGs gives it another built-in weapon, a range 1 knife qatar thing whatever. It's bad, and also removes the Beam Gladius it had in the GBA game from the game. I mean it was a terrible weapon, but it was _there_ at least.
The 008L has those Vulcans, lovable vulcans that they are (in the GBA version they are free, they literally forgot to slap an ammo count on it), and a 1-8 140 will req weapon with an 80 EN cost, and 220/330 EN.
Sure, you can patch them up with equippable weapons, but those aren't too hot, and by the time the 008L joins the fray, they're long past their prime as far as grunt killers go, but it's SOMETHING at least.

There's really no reason to get the 008L in Kyosuke's route unless you desperately need a sniper or want to complete the unit gallery in OGs, the extra Grungust you get for fluking it is by far better than it, and it's the kind of mech Kai would like hopping on. Ryusei gets no such thing, fluking the 008L gets you jackshit except the extra Grungust being a guest ally, but I guess he doesn't need it since SRX already takes up one of the 4 slots available for DUDE RANGE 1 FINISHER LMAO
>>
>>14202822
>Second playthrough
>00 Finale stage
>All those suicide bomb units
>Leave Setsuna in there for a while with Jack off girl from Gravion resupplying him
By the end of that mission he had a good 4-500 kill lead ahead of the nearest person.
>>
>>14202834
>4-500 kill lead
Only times I got that much of a lead were in Z1 (obvious reasons) and Alpha 3.
In Alpha 3 on a Cobray run I just parked him in the middle of the infinite reinforcements in stage 40 and he was killing like 33 units per turn for like 7 turns, on top of the stages he already soloed in the previous route split because fuck moving all my units when one does the job already. Leveling the units left behind isn't hard due to the squad system itself.
That, and on my latest run with Serena where I just got fed up with the game and Invisible Assasin'd like 10 stages in a row
>>
>>14202831
With Drive and Ace bonus you already start at 135 will so the 140 will requirement is not a big deal.
>>
>>14202850
Yeah but there's a grand total of one range-oriented pilot with Drive in the game.
No, wait, did Rio get Drive in OG1? I forget
>>
>>14202859
Rio and Katina both get Drive.
>>
>>14202850
I always use Rio in the R-Gun since it has insane armor for some reason and if you take Kusuha out of the Type 2 she doesn't have many other good options. Leona gets the 008L, she's got good will gains.

>>14202859
She did. Her and Irm's spirit sets changed a lot going from OG1 to OG2 though.
>>
So why isn't Patlabor in more games?
>>
>>14202592
Full Frontal is pratically a required role. Role-not-making-sense for his voice acting would probably aply more to Durandal, and even then it kinda fits. Shame Durandal was not around in Z2 to have a chat with Ribbons
>>14202801
Hey, the fact she can't shoot well doesn't mean she can't defend well.
>>
>>14202387

Integrated weapons only. I just did it for OG2 not too long ago; Alt really does a number on guys if you give him a Tesla Drive S and Custom CPU.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-06 22-41-50-27.png (412KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-06 22-41-50-27.png
412KB, 960x720px
>Alpha 1
>Background screen of the intermission menu is Eva-01
>Hitting next stage does Eva-01's roar instead of the usual sound effect
Okay, that's pretty neat.

And I'm finally back on the unified route.

>>14202915
>if you give him a Tesla Drive S and Custom CPU.
I do that every run anyways. No other units benefit as much from a Custom CPU as the Alt does, and the the only other unit that could really use flight is the R-Gun.
>>
>tfw fucking Keiko has 13 kills
It's not gonna last, but it's pretty awesome.
Here's another idea for the list of challenge runs: only use disassembled combiners.
>>
>>14202927
One rule of thumb is to never mess with the Jin Family.
>>
>>14202926
I should do a cheat playthru of OG2, just to fiddle with all the equipment. Weisritter with 4 Custom CPUs, Daigenguard with Tesla Drive, assorted stupidity...
>>
>>14202915
You mean default loadouts only? Or unequip everything and go solely internal hardpoints?
>>
File: who.png (114KB, 643x468px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
114KB, 643x468px
?????
>>
>Has 14 skill points
>Is on Chapter 24
I don't think I can get Billbine NC
>>
>>14202997
the Great Sasuga Mio
>>
>>14202997
You haven't played Masoukishin, have you anon?

Or Alpha Gaiden,

Or Second OGs.
>>
>>14203030
nope
>>
>>14202997
She is from SRW EX.
>>
>>14203032
Well, at least that's honest.

Don't worry about her right now then, she's a cameo for all of those.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-06 23-25-16-21.png (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-06 23-25-16-21.png
105KB, 960x720px
Oh, if I had dumped all of my cash into Bilbine instead of Dancouga after the last stage I probably could've killed this thing before it retreats. Shame I couldn't use Dancouga at all here, I wanted to play with my new toy.
>>
>>14203040
Isn't that almost exactly what her dialogue in that scene amounts to? "Don't worry about me, everyone, I'm not important...YET."
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-06 23-26-23-13.png (297KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-06 23-26-23-13.png
297KB, 960x720px
Kamille meets her son for the first time in ten years, what a touching reunion
>>
>>14203053
Isn't it more like "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just a cameo"?
>>
File: ULJS00379_00006.jpg (29KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
ULJS00379_00006.jpg
29KB, 480x272px
See it's turn 3.
That's the deadline for the skillpoint.
And here we have a DM, a vanilla one.
These have only one attack, a 1-5 non-P one.
You can see Impulse within that range, can you? There it is.
It's almost as if the SR point is set for this stage, right?

YEAH NO THIS SHITFUCK OF A CUNT OVER HERE DECIDES MOVING OVER TO HIT THE QUARTER WHICH HAS LIKE 3 TIMES THE IMPULSE HP'S ON THE NEXT TURN IS A BETTER IDEA
FUCK THE AI THIS ISN'T EVEN A SMART MOVE TO DO SINCE IT'LL DIE EVEN IF ATTACKING THE QUARTER, THIS JUST FUCKS ME OUT OF THE SR POINT
>>
>>14203053
>>14203057
Basically, yeah. She's here as a joke and a "Don't worry, Masou Kishin is gonna mean something later, just don't think about it."
>>
>>14203063
At least she is a unit in @G.
>>
>>14203071
The worst MK unit at that
>literally ZERO defensive spirits
>the only one with HP regen so as to completely fuck with Guts/Prevail
Thanks Banpresto!
>>
File: SRC Starters.png (92KB, 835x418px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Starters.png
92KB, 835x418px
Same deal as before, for anybody bored and wanting to test their RNG luck. Pick a starter and let's see what the subsequent Gatcha rolls give you.
>>
>>14202976
Hardpoints only. If it ain't built into the mech's frame, get rid of it.
>>
>>14203079
Since we're in a Masoukisin mood right now, give me Masaki and see what we get.
>>
>>14203082
Sounds like fun.
Also sounds like my normal playthrough of 2ndOG.
All I do anyway is revolving stake and jet phantom everything anyway.
>>
Oh fuck, they're attacking in a straight line!
>>
>>14203092
My last run was focused on unlocking the Vysaga, as I'd missed it in all previous runs. Mustache ninja mech in a cape was too ridiculous for me to keep missing.
>>
File: SRC Roll.png (122KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll.png
122KB, 933x672px
>>14203090
You got an odder team than most of the RNG rolls I've done with this little thread game.
>>
>>14203104
Well I already got some of my favorite mechs from the engine in that roll so I'm already satisfied.

>Geneshaft
>Pani Poni
>Beast Wars
>Gatchaman
>Gundam Sentinel
>Dancouga Burn
>Gundam 00
>G-Saviour
>Full Metal Panic
>Shin Getter

Pani Poni X is the real hero of this lineup though cause she has cheer and that's...strangely rare in the engine.
>>
>>14202965
Dygenguard can already fly though
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-06 22-45-02-62.png (334KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-06 22-45-02-62.png
334KB, 960x720px
>>14203099
DEAR GOD
>>
>>14203114
Pani Poni Dash really needs a new anime.
>>
>>14203143
SHAFT has moved on already. You need to as well. I'm expecting UQ Holder to get something eventually, though.
>>
I wish I could read moon well enough to know what everyone says after doing this, they all seem pretty shocked
>>
>>14203114
Oh? Well, you lucked out then, huh? What's your favorites out of that lineup besides PaniPoni? I'm gonna guess....Getter or Shaft. Unless you meant series, in which case I'll guess 00.

I always like to imagine what kind of a bizarre SRW would come out of these Gatcha roll games I make, this one would probably require some real shenanigans to justify with stuff like G Saviour and 00. Though I suppose maybe something like Burn and Armageddon Getter might mesh pseudo-well.

Feel free to ask for re-rolls if you're suitably bored, too, since I only ever get the one or two bites each time I try this, but it's at least more than when I just RNG a cast list out of moonrunes to post.
>>
>>14203135
Then you can put it on the Alt.
>>
>>14203135
Shit, that's right. I was thinking of Zengar's Type 3 Grungust.
>>
>>14203152
In both senses, actually. Shaft is a fantastic unit as long as it's suitably space themed, the New God Phoenix has tons of utility and EX-S is a top tier gundam with 3 spirit banks. Meanwhile I happen to like pretty much every single show on the list in some fashion, even if I'll admit my love of Beast Wars and Burn is in a guilty pleasure fashion.

And sure we'll roll again. Already messed with the engine enough that I know most of the cast list but the randomness is why I keep working with it. Give me Lulu and see what the game decides to throw at me.
>>
File: SRC Roll 2.png (116KB, 935x676px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Roll 2.png
116KB, 935x676px
>>14203170
>Beast Wars
>Guilty pleasure

Maybe it's because it was the one I grew up with, but I can enjoy that one without the guilty pleasure aspect. It's like how I can still easily enjoy the goofiness of the original TMNT cartoon. Nostalgia's a hell of a drug.

Now, meet Lelouch's new set of knights!
>>
And just think, it's not even fully upgraded yet

Plus Dancouga can hit 140 will on turn 1 no problem, jesus this is gonna break the game in half.
>>
>>14203170
Beast Wars was damn good. Best Megatron is best, yessssss...
>>
>>14203189
I think that's my reasoning too, as I grew up with that as well, but I can still look back on it and say "yeaaaaah that wasn't great" and still find myself enjoying the episodes anyway. It's scary.

>ProStudent Good
>Hexamoon Guardians
>VOTOMS
>Xardion
>Gradius
>Toei Getter
>Getter Daikensenn
>Gundam 00
>SRX

Is it just me or does this cast listing actually sound plausible in a single world?
>>
>>14203201
Oh and an Ultraman. Gut instinct says original but I couldn't tell from sprite alone. Not sure how I missed that.
>>
>>14203147
It's mostly just "holy shit, Bright just shot down an Angel? Can you do that?" if I recall.
>>
>>14203201
I think out of a lot of the RNG, this cast list is probably fairly plausible if you tweaked things only a little here and there. I think ProStudent Good and Code Geass might be the ones that would cause some issues (though I can't remember much of what the former's plot is supposed to be), but then I don't know the concept behind Xardion or Hexamoon.

Stuff like Toei Getter and Daikessen is easily done though, I'd say, 00 and CG have already worked together with VOTOMs, SRX could probably slip somewhere, and Gradius isn't exactly plot heavy...
>>
>>14203209
Ultraman A, forgot about him in my other post, too, but I doubt he'd clash with much unless he's heavily invested in whatever Ultraman series came before him. I was going to detach him from his ship and transform him to make him stand out more in the pic, but I forgot.
>>
>>14203214
Xardion might actually be the biggest problem, since it's set fairly deep space and SRW has had issues with that in the past. Prostudent Good is probably the easiest to mesh since their plot was that they were trying to overthrow a corrupt government with giant robots. Kind of works out, given Code Geass and all. Throw in some more "rebellion" type stories and this list would probably pass as a full fledged fake list.

>>14203216
Ah, it was A. I'm not super familiar with any of the Ultramen, I'm not super big on Toku so I wasn't sure.
>>
File: love you love you.png (556KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
love you love you.png
556KB, 638x478px
Yeah, fuck that dunbine route
>>
>>14203223
Personally I'm surprised more Ultramen aren't already in the game, particularly some of the newer ones. I may not know much of them, but I am a bit of a Sentai fan so I wouldn't mind those robots being added to the lineup one day.

But then, I'm just staying hopeful that one day the creator/updater actually will include an update to the series list and add more stuff to the cast, both new and old, well-known and obscure. There's still plenty more to put in there, after all.

Dairugger, Gowapper, Wrong Tetsujin and Tetsujin FX, more Zoids stuff, basically anything SRW has used that hasn't reached SRC, Ultramen, Sentai, anything mecha made after 2014, other Transformer series, more Gundams including the SD Gundam series...

I imagine it's a big deal to add more units to the pool and all that, though, so if it ever happens, it'll probably take a long time. Might at least be a decent number though; going by the description on the download page, the last time he updated with new series it was a total of 26 additional series.
>>
This game has more "THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR GETTER-3!" moments than any other SRW I've played
>>
>>14203245
> the last time he updated with new series it was a total of 26 additional series.

Interesting, he likes to work in bulk loads. That might explain why he's taking his time in adding new series entirely. He might be waiting to get an equal number or even top it with as much content as he can into one package. I hope he is, cause that'd be super.
>>
>>14203258
Yeah, according to the files, when he hit ver. 10, he added the following.

アイドルマスターXENOGLOSSIA
アストロガンガー
鉄人28号皇帝の紋章
M3-ソノ黒キ鋼-
真マジンガー
マジンカイザー
マイティジャック
機動戦士ガンダムAGE
機動戦士ガンダムUC
ゼノサーガ
スーパーロボット大戦NEO
ゲッターロボアーク
新ゲッターロボ
鋼鉄神ジーグ
ジャンボーグA
翠星のガルガンティア
革命機ヴァルヴレイヴ
Bビーダマン爆外伝
ウルトラマン
ウルトラセブン
帰ってきたウルトラマン
ウルトラマンA
ウルトラマンタロウ
ウルトラマンレオ
宇宙猿人ゴリ
ミラーマン
レッドマン
鉄腕アトム
JINKI【人機】
MAGMAX
ガイアセイバー ヒーロー最大の作戦
パンダーゼット
タイムボカンシリーズ ヤッターマン
宇宙魔神ダイケンゴー
光速電神アルベガス
闘士ゴーディアン
健全ロボ ダイミダラー
シムーン
クロスアンジュ 天使と竜の輪舞

A nice mix of old and new there with a few outcasts (why did Mazinkaiser not get put in prior, I wonder). You're right though, he could be waiting or working on it, I know that he himself provided some of the graphical stuff within the game (like how Ultraman ships or Argent from M3 only just recently got a sprite and pilot icon), so I wouldn't be surprised if he's having to create other data from scratch as well.

If you go by data the SRC community has as a whole, though, there's plenty more he could probably just copy-pasta transplant into the game somehow. Hell, if he did that, we'd have Star Trek ships as potential units.
>>
Man, if I'm ever gonna attempt an all-girls run in Z2-2, I'm so gonna miss Kakikouji's useful ace bonus. Those Ikue Snacks are just so good.

Fa has a crap ton of useful UC equipment and yet she's the only one who can use it.

Ptolemaios crew has no repair, and I'm gonna have to keep Anew if I want to make it useful so that means Setsuna and Lockon need to do some work.

Sayaka's my only Enable person for a long time and it's expensive as fuck (70 compared to Kira's 60 and Marg's 50 SP)

Debating on whether to go with Go, Shou, and Gai for Getter 1 when they all leave and don't come back for quite some time.

Also debating about Aquarion and if I should go Apollo, Sylvia and Reika (wait, that config's available right?)
>>
File: daitarn 3.png (188KB, 631x465px) Image search: [Google]
daitarn 3.png
188KB, 631x465px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSdBUs0ORxY
>>
>>14202822
Not even that, it's that they nerfed the 00 Raiser due to the movie, take forever to send in the Quanta, and he doesn't get his replacement for the Raiser Sword until the last 10 stages of Z3.2 (they should have given it to you in the 30's, along with all the other upgrades).
>>
File: Gay Arab.png (173KB, 631x464px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Arab.png
173KB, 631x464px
>>14203295
>>
>>14203308
I always thought he was French for some reason.
>>
>>14203281
>If you go by data the SRC community has as a whole, though, there's plenty more he could probably just copy-pasta transplant into the game somehow.

I feel like he might be trying to avoid doing this in it's entirety, as if he was going to simply copy paste from what the forums have given him, chances are his work would go a lot faster. More than likely, his job is taking what people have already done on the forums and tweaking it until it's reached a point where he's happy with. That and creating sprites and/or pilot images, which, as we've seen, isn't a necessity, but something he likes to have, since by this point 99.9% of units have them.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 00-44-30-65.png (458KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 00-44-30-65.png
458KB, 960x720px
Which one, /srwg/?
>>
>>14203327
Eva2
>>
>>14203327
catch it
>>
>>14203289
>Sayaka's my only Enable person for a long time
Due to how easy Z2-2 is getting Sayaka has always been my first unit to get Enable.
>>
>>14203318
Most likely, yeah. I don't have an immediate comparison, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some detail differences between the general version of some units and SRC Dungeon's versions, be it attacks, stats, or abilities he gives them. Not to mention that each time he updates he's apparently still trying to balance the game up, which with a game like this, must be hell to try and put some semblance of "balance" on it.

In the latest update he did something involving Argent's upgrade process, gave a power boost to the upgraded Astro Boy, and gave the Granzon an extra part slot, among other miscellaneous stuff.
>>
>>14203345
>>14203346
Since it's a tie even after like 15 minutes I'm just gonna go with the Catch route
It's only a one stage split anyways
>>
File: Tri-12.jpg (298KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tri-12.jpg
298KB, 836x1200px
>>14203099
Playable Black Tri-Stars in SRW when?
>>
>>14203435
What's happening here?

I mean, I THINK I get it.

They're using Jet Stream to get all three into the subway using only one ticket, right?
>>
>>14203191
Dancouga's like Combattler and Voltes, except it's built 100% for murder.

If you've forgotten, max Dankuuken 100% for Dankuukougaken.
>>
>>14203453
The post you just replied to was showing Dankuukougaken, dingus
>>
>>14203459
I can't exactly watch webms on my phone, unless there's some method I've not been told about.
>>
>>14203519
Not having a shitty phone, for starters
>>
> Browsing 4chan on your phone
I've tried that once or twice. I don't understand how people can do it on a regular basis.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 02-20-33-74.png (263KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 02-20-33-74.png
263KB, 960x720px
Figures that my first casualty so far is Kakizaki
>>
>>14203525
I get bored easily.
>>
R-3 a cute
>>
>>14203635
>>R-3

That's not how you spell Angelg.
>>
>>14203567
>>
File: srw r3.jpg (59KB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
srw r3.jpg
59KB, 220x400px
>>14203635
R3 is adorable. I hate how the Powered just looks like some bulky plane thing.
>>
File: 1221795740446.jpg (209KB, 727x947px) Image search: [Google]
1221795740446.jpg
209KB, 727x947px
>>14203635
Truth.

I wonder if they'll do the whole regular/Powered thing with the AR-2 and 3. It would be a decent way of bringing them early while holding off on Banpreios, but it doesn't make much sense from a story perspective.
>>
>>14203674
Sure it makes sense, they've got the core units completed but the extra parts aren't ready yet. So send out just the units because FUCK THERE'S ALIENS AGAIN SHITDAMN. Same shit happened with the SRX.
>>
>>14203674
>>14203679
It barely matters for AR2 anyway, it's just shoulder cannons that they need to externally add. And AR2 is a big tank mech so hopefully those will just be on normally.

My hope is that AR3 finds a way to integrate Banpreios's legs without the giant backpack or whatever the fuck you'd even call its Powered upgrade.
>>
>>14203701
You just know it's gonna be even bigger. Banpreios' fucking gigantic backpack has to come from somewhere as well.
>>
>>14203723
Now, I haven't seen a back picture of Banpreios in a while, so I'm likely wrong, but isn't that going to be AR1's legs? SRX's backpack is R1's legs, so...
>>
File: banpreios back.jpg (29KB, 235x385px) Image search: [Google]
banpreios back.jpg
29KB, 235x385px
>>14203728
You forgot about the gigantic upside down wings?
>>
>>14203731
Yeah, couldn't that bit be AR-1? They're red and blue, that's more R1's thing than the predominantly red R3 and the predominantly blue R2.
>>
>>14203525
The topic list is hell but the actual threads themselves are fine.
>>
>>14203525
I have no problems browsing while I'm shitting, but I never tried posting. Would make shitposting too literal.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 02-30-55-08.png (37KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 02-30-55-08.png
37KB, 1152x918px
Man, I never get tired of these little skits.
>map attack
>12 enemies blow up, slowly, one by one
>It's still going as I type this.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 02-44-30-69.png (61KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 02-44-30-69.png
61KB, 1152x918px
I love Domon's face here.
The shock of being betrayed by your beloved master.
>>
>>14203819
Master Asia did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14203819
>The shock of being betrayed by your beloved master.
It doesn't say anything like that though, he's talking about KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14203829
It doesn't say that there, but Domon got the double whammy of being betrayed by Master Asia and the whole brother thing at the same time.
>>
File: Rain Mikamura.webm (1MB, 576x320px) Image search: [Google]
Rain Mikamura.webm
1MB, 576x320px
Who cares about Domon? I've got Rain in the Shining Gundam.
>>
>>14203831
Ah, if that's the case then I'm sorry.

Never played A, I guess this is the part where Master Asia tells Domon about the whole deal behind the DG cells.

Guess I'm going to rewatch those old youtubepoop videos with SCHWARZ BRUDER.
>>
Its bern over 2 months since we got any relevant information about md ( it was the first pv)
Are they even working on it? Or are they already pushing it back like og2nd?
>>
>>14203846
no
game's cancelled
too many people whining about lack of pvs
>>
>>14203846
IT'S BEEN
>>
>>14203846
>over two months

Not quite yet it hasn't. PV2 was late March.
>>
>>14203846
Give the guys a break, the next PV might be either by the end of the month or July.

Other games are having it worse, the new SaGa didn't get any PV since TGS, it only got 6 small pages of concept art and a post by Kobayashi on her blog a month ago saying she finished working on the character designs.
>>
>>14203846
No new PVs until you edit Akurasu
>>
>>14203850
July would be pretty bad since it would be delayed by then
>>
>>14203855
My bad, I meant June.
It's coming out on the first of July isn't it.
>>
>>14203850
And the last new Jinraiger news was last year, although that's not a game so the rules are somewhat different.

>>14203857
20th, I think?
>>
>>14203860
30th
>>
>>14203779
It's too bad they dropped these skits after F.
It's too bad they dropped portraits with mouth flaps after Alpha 1.
It's too bad they dropped portraits that aren't just traced headshots after Z1.
It's too bad they dropped any kind of consistent production values after Z2.
>>
>>14203931
alms for your bleeding vagina
>>
>>14203931
What's a Z2?
>>
>>14203950
A miserable little pile of secrets
>>
File: KUYASHII.jpg (393KB, 925x1031px) Image search: [Google]
KUYASHII.jpg
393KB, 925x1031px
>>14203950
A miserable pile of debts.

But enough hot dogs, have at you!
>>
>>14202387
>SRW J with Reals only
>>
>>14202387
No Repair/Resupply (no returning to the ship either)
>>
Make love to me, /srwg/
>>
>>14204005
I only use repair and resupply super rarely as is because you've got spirits and items for that.
>>
File: THAT is too dangerous.jpg (110KB, 398x462px) Image search: [Google]
THAT is too dangerous.jpg
110KB, 398x462px
>>14204006
Bend over Anon.
>>
>>14202288
Mii was top tits, dunno why people don't like her.
>>
>>14204066
Mii is apparently off training with Shinra and Kogoro's running intelligence or something, so they might be back later.
>>
>>14204066
She didn't really make a good pair with Kogoro and PXZ's story was so messy that she only starts to get development near end game. She's cute, but so is basically every other girl drawn by PXZ's artist.
>>
File: 1462626545430.jpg (910KB, 1321x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1462626545430.jpg
910KB, 1321x1361px
srw when
>>
>>14204066
Because she's a snarky bitch for 95% of the game and by the time they gave her a personality no one cared.
>>
>>14204066
used goods slut
>>
>>14204127
Skill: Warning Shot
Info: Attacks that would miss hit at a 3x damage
>>
File: 1462590392380.jpg (1MB, 3023x2144px) Image search: [Google]
1462590392380.jpg
1MB, 3023x2144px
>>
>>14204127
Why are they bigger?
>>
File: personality.png (45KB, 397x238px) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
45KB, 397x238px
>>14204066
Bad game.
Bad character synergy with her partner.
Bad story.
Nothing about her background makes a lick of sense even in the nonsense of PxZ.
TERRIBLE fashion sense.
>>
>>14204139
You should try doing it with the upside down Setsuna, might make it look sillier.
>>
>>14203829
That's the dialogue from when Master tried to hypnotize Domon into joining him and Kyouji right after the reveal.
>>
>>14204169
>Nothing about her background makes a lick of sense even in the nonsense of PxZ.
What? Her family found some portal stone in ancient times and sealed it. Due to their ties she has a connection to it.

They just take a long time before revealing it, but there's nothing confusing at all.
>>
File: 2_Sheath-FinalDraft.png (1MB, 2326x2169px) Image search: [Google]
2_Sheath-FinalDraft.png
1MB, 2326x2169px
>>14204096
>>14204169
Let's change to Sheath instead
>>
>>14204127
Damn, I thought I didn't need to fap today, guess I was wrong.
>>
File: pxz2_sheath_p_030122.png (329KB, 399x863px) Image search: [Google]
pxz2_sheath_p_030122.png
329KB, 399x863px
>>14204207
She will bear my children.
>>
>>14204207
Wonder if she's got any decent porn of her yet, PxZ originals don't have that much from what I've seen, which is a pity.
>>
>>14204260
That one doujin which had BX and PxZ2 on the cover didn't even put her on, did it?
>>
>>14204311
Guess not even Japan likes her.
>>
>>14204127
>Wanting G-Shit
>>
>>14204311
I don't believe so. That doujin still doesn't even exist beyond the cover as far as I know, unless it only recently got scanned.
>>
>>14203191
Why is it so powerful? Is Alpha just broken once you put money into units or something?
>>
>>14204311
It didn't, no. I just checked BH's pixiv.

>>14204362
>unless it only recently got scanned.
Sadly, no. No scans. Need that one and the one with the Z3 girls on the cover.
>>
>>14204410
Alpha being broken is part of it, but even by Alpha standards, Dancouga has really high attack power. Also, every pilot has Hot Blood. More importantly, every pilot has Yell, which is a huge deal since Alpha runs on the Winkysoft damage formula.
>>
>>14204410
Winkysoft damage formula.

+1% weapon base damage per stat point over 100, then you increase that value by 1% per point of will over 100. There's no defense stat, either, so DR values aren't very high.
>>
>>14204419
>>14204420
Also Morale multiplies damage by a straight 1% per point above 100 instead of the modern formula where it adds to stats.
>>
>>14202387
But I always use Cover Series, even if that screws me over as DM Beasts screw me up. But here's some:
>Same Voice actors in a squad only
>Certain company only (Gainex, Sunrise)
>Certain designer only (glhf in a mead run)
>All characters that can must not be in their original unit, includes Aquarion
>>
File: museru.jpg (310KB, 882x1203px) Image search: [Google]
museru.jpg
310KB, 882x1203px
>>
>>14204465
An "Only Cover Units" run doesn't even seem difficult to me unless maybe you go to Winkysoft era - it would be basically all Main Characters

And if you use BX cover, you can use the Nadesico!
>>
>>14204490
and UX has Demonbane
>>
>>14204490
Looking back I probably meant MC runs, which pains me as Z2 doesn't have squads.
>>
File: middle_1263382594.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
middle_1263382594.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kREU_bHn78

サ ヨ ナ ラ
/
/
>>
>>14204499
That was a weird moment in MX. I never did figure out what precisely was going on.
>>
>>14204514
It makes sense if you watch Rahxephon.
>>
File: ChoQIpjUUAAkWLX.jpg large.jpg (22KB, 356x563px) Image search: [Google]
ChoQIpjUUAAkWLX.jpg large.jpg
22KB, 356x563px
PxZ newcomer
>>
>>14204410
Alpha is broken even without money in units. Bilbine's finisher has like, 3k base power or something like that and I've already seen Shou hit for 15k with Hotblood. The Winky damage formula is just bonkers.
>>
File: Redman.png (280KB, 930x672px) Image search: [Google]
Redman.png
280KB, 930x672px
>>14204528
>>
>>14204499
I want Rahxephon in SRW again.
>>
>>14204532
not SRC but the real deal
New "Redman" type character for the next game "if they are making one"
https://twitter.com/kazuharoom/status/727912031584587776
>>
>>14203435
They were playable in SRW EX (Ryuune Route) if you have ISS from Shu route.
>>
>>14204567
Huh.

Was Ramba Ral?
>>
File: 1462340583173.jpg (118KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1462340583173.jpg
118KB, 700x530px
>>14204583
>>
>>14204583
Ramba Ral will be playable once we get Gundam Origins in SRW.
>>
nakamatachi no kataki
>>
AIMO
>>
Remind me, was Bellri a Newtype or not?
>>
File: k.jpg (2MB, 2008x3047px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
2MB, 2008x3047px
>>14204610
>>
>>14204207
Is this from some kind of artbook or something like that?
>>
In the meantime, time for /m/ action in 4cc.
>>
File: Smugdeen at his computer.png (128KB, 379x212px) Image search: [Google]
Smugdeen at his computer.png
128KB, 379x212px
My dear /srwg/,

it seems you've forgotten one very, very important thing

My limiter is always disengaged.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 13-24-39-43.png (263KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 13-24-39-43.png
263KB, 960x720px
Misa sure got a lot of voiced lines
Even though they're all just variations of her calling out enemies detected in different areas of the map.
>>
Holy smokes!
Look what they just datamined from the hacked leak!

PROJECT X ZONE 3: THE "WARLOCK" AWAKEN
3DS
3/3/2017
CAPCOM, BANDAI NAMCO, SEGA, SQUARE-ENIX

>ペアユニット
リュウ & チュンリー
風間 仁 & 三島 平八
ベヨネッタ & ジーン
アーサー & ギル
ワルキューレ & レナス・ヴァルキュリア
クラウド・ストライフ & ティファ・ロックハート
アリーナ & クリフト
レジーナ & 毒島 力也
一文字 伐 & ジミー・ホプキンス
明智 左馬介 秀満 & 御剣 平四郎
アクセル・ストーン & コーディー・トラバース
リュウ & ニーナ (IV)

>ソロユニット
キング
ジャック・ケイマン
三島 拳 GOD HAND
アシュレイ・ライオット
アダム・ジェンセ
サム・ギデオン
カエル
T260G
ホリ ・ タイゾウ
サンドラ
ザンギエフ
ネイサン・スペンサー
レイ

>敵ユニット
豪鬼
サイファー・アルマシー
アゼル
ガディウス
魔王
プリンス・ヴォークン
最初の死者ニト
>>
>>14204708
It's one thing to do that for anime titles, but doing that for characters is a dick move
>>
>>14204708
It's been a while since someone faked up something (or at least, been a while since they did that and pretended it was real). How long did that take you?
>>
>>14204708
>最初の死者ニト
what? Google gives me Nito, first of the dead
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 13-30-05-52.png (242KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 13-30-05-52.png
242KB, 960x720px
Okay this is like three stages in a row now
I should just keep the poor guy docked in the ship when he force deploys
>>
>>14204708
>チュンリー
Her name is written in kanji, newfriend.

>最初の死者ニト
He's only called that in the opening movie, his actual title is 墓王.

0/10
>>
>>14204729
Just laugh, as demons are often known to do.
>>
File: animudog.png (745KB, 542x701px) Image search: [Google]
animudog.png
745KB, 542x701px
>>14204740
>>
>>14204676
If it's always disengaged, what's the point of having it?
>>
>>14204778
VF-Kyun doesn't actually have a limiter, he just memes about it because he wants you to believe he had restraint at some point.
>>
File: animus.png (413KB, 770x258px) Image search: [Google]
animus.png
413KB, 770x258px
>>14204802
>>14204740
>>
>>14202303
Didn't they animate Rain getting the tight suit on?
>>
Jesus christ Shinobu calm down
>>
>>14204837
Man, that's a lot of EN used.
>>
>>14204708
>No KOS-MOS
100% Fake
>>
>>14204890
Dancouga's like one of the only units in @1 without at least one free attack. Everything that doesn't require will runs on ammo and everything with a will requirement takes 10/40/80/100 EN.

And its max EN is barely higher than most Supers' base EN
>>
>>14204708
>No Rockman
Shit list
>>
>>14204894
>>14204921
They wouldn't reveal all their characters in the first issue, now would they
>>
>>14204911
and there is no EN save in Alpha 1
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 14-45-22-56.png (262KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 14-45-22-56.png
262KB, 960x720px
>>14204911
>>14204942
At least upgraded Dankuuken to unlock Dankuucougaken makes it slightly stronger than Dankuuhou Formation.
>>
>>14204942
And Renew still had the same Will cost Resupply did, though Dancouga doesn't entirely care about that since you always have one more Yell and it's not Impact's Renew at least.

Dancouga hits bullshit hard though to make up for its EN problems. It can smack most grunts down decently with the ammo weapons, but honestly Dancouga is at its best away from the bulk of the enemy forces, heading directly for the boss.
>>
>>14204963
when I played Alpha years ago, I remember going "Dancouga is the shit, let's funnel all my cash into it"
>>
>>14204953
jesus christ is Dankuucougaken the 1-3 P move

is that shit unupgraded
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 14-51-22-80.png (167KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 14-51-22-80.png
167KB, 960x720px
>>14204970
Nah that was at 9 upgrades. It's base is still like 4500 or something pretty goddamn high for @1 anyways.
>>
>>14204953
I find it funny how Dancouga thinks it's a real robot and most of its weapons are guns, more guns, and SHOOT ALL THE GUNS (fine i guess you can have a sword)
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 14-54-54-07.png (285KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 14-54-54-07.png
285KB, 960x720px
>>14204975
Well it doesn't even use the sword until the OVAs, I'm surprised it doesn't at least have a Punch in @1 or @G though, it spent a lot of the show fisting aliens.

Anyways, I know the stage where Ingram decides to be a huge cunt is coming up soon, does anyone know if the R-1 needs any significant investment to get him shot down with Ryusei? I'm assuming he'll just be in the R-Gun so probably not? If he doesn't then I'm probably just gonna dump my money into some people's EN then start upgrading Mazinger's Breast Fire and Bilbine's Sword Hardest next.
>>
Man, look at this. Strike, guard, yell and hotblood, that's a pretty good spirit set for a solo pilot, plus A ranks in everything except water. I'm actually tempted to try using her, but the Land Cougar is just too shit. The armor is lower than an average Mobile Suit and the strongest weapon has pretty low power. If only this game had Aggressive Beast or something.

I think I will actually use the Combattler girl solo once I have her though, as her unit can repair and she gets the Renew spirit. Between her and the green-haired Dunbine queen (Sheila? Ciela? She-Ra?) and Maria and Rain, who all have it, I might get away without having to deploy a resupply unit.
>>
>>14205017
The Dancouga itself is pretty bad, I found. Mostly because of that movement range in a game with so much movement-cutting terrain.
>>
>>14205017
Ciela Lapana.

>>14205024
Its movement range gets much better after it gets its jet backpack, and it does get the Dankuukougaken in 64.
>>
Do we know when more info on SD Gundam G Generation Genesis is coming out? They showed off some footage in a convention, but nothing has been officially shown off since that trailer back in December.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 15-25-43-79.png (294KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 15-25-43-79.png
294KB, 960x720px
I was wondering when Isamu would show up, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting him on the Exelion
>>
>>14205046
Still nothing besides that little leak of footage. It's vexing, isn't it? Maybe we'll get some information for it around the time we get more MD info.
>>
I picked up my long-forgotten game of Z2.2 and I have no idea what I was doing.

I was using Lockon, for some reason? And Elche was deployed even though I had Basara? At least Godmars and Tetsujin were upgraded, add is right and proper.
>>
>>14204708
Jokes on you Japan doesn't want another one
>>
>>14205074
You don't need a reason to use Lockon.

He's just pure sex.
Well... Neil was, not so much with Lyle.
>>
>>14205063
I'm getting the feeling they revealed things too early, and are now rushing to release it this year.
>>
>>14205100
What, MD? Na, this was measured. They fucked up the 20th, so they want to be sure to make up for it on the 25th with a new game, and they've certainly had time for it.
>>
>>14205126
I was talking about G-Gen. They didn't fuck up with OG this time.
>>
>>14205126
He means G Generation Genesis, which got announced earlier than MD and has had infinitely less coverage since then.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 16-14-37-72.png (221KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 16-14-37-72.png
221KB, 960x720px
Oh boy here we go
>>
File: 4189035.jpg (636KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4189035.jpg
636KB, 1024x768px
>>14205197
Levi is so much hotter than Mai it's not even funny
>>
Well Ingram went down like a chump since the R-Gun only has like 4k HP, but I don't think I was supposed to be able to do this. I only got like, 24000 cash with Luck and normal boss EXP. They didn't even have the courtesy to hide a SP Drink on her or anything.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 16-40-41-58.png (251KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 16-40-41-58.png
251KB, 960x720px
And Levi is apparently just yelling at me from nowhere now, oh well Euzeth will probably find her later.
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 16-42-51-33.png (518KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 16-42-51-33.png
518KB, 960x720px
Speak of the devil
>>
Having some trouble sleeping, so I'm gonna do a quick playthrough of SRW MX.

Going off someone's suggestion, I'll be playing a bit of a challenge run.

Only series/units from the cover.

Which do I go for? Series or units?

I'll put it to your vote.
>>
File: SRWMX.jpg (163KB, 250x361px) Image search: [Google]
SRWMX.jpg
163KB, 250x361px
>>14205288
Pic so people can see series/units on the cover, might help you make your choice.
>>
>>14205288
Units.
>>
>>14205291
units
>>
File: picture278.png (851KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture278.png
851KB, 1030x793px
>>14205292
>>14205297
>mfw

okay but I'm using the TFO I don't care what you're saying.
>>
>>14205291
Units and do it on MX Portable
>>
File: picture280.png (547KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture280.png
547KB, 1030x793px
Just a reminder of who else isn't on the cover.

Sorry, Galm team.
>>
File: picture282.png (334KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture282.png
334KB, 1030x793px
I forgot this is how you upgraded weapons in MX.
>>
>>14205305
>>14205315
>>14205318
what is with your screenshots
>>
>>14205291

Go with series
>>
>Playing A on my phone
>Get all of the secrets on stage 7
>Shit is going good
>phone drops cracking the screen to all hell

If one minor side thing goes good in life it has to shit on me harder.
>>
>>14205319
Oh, not a clue.

It's not like that for me in PCX2.

The screenshot program must be messing up.
>>
File: No girls allowed in Zeta Gundam.png (459KB, 1030x798px) Image search: [Google]
No girls allowed in Zeta Gundam.png
459KB, 1030x798px
I got one more unit I can use.

but I'm sorta against using it because the pilot isn't the original one.

Anyone remember when Kamille shows up in MX?
>>
This isn't the stage you join on, is it, Ayato
>>
File: HEY YOU'RE ON THE COVER TOO.png (1MB, 1030x798px) Image search: [Google]
HEY YOU'RE ON THE COVER TOO.png
1MB, 1030x798px
>>14205359
Oops, keep forgetting pics.
>>
File: GET READY FOR BEST THEME SONG.png (750KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
GET READY FOR BEST THEME SONG.png
750KB, 1030x793px
My sahib.
>>
I'm so happy you idiots are on the cover.
>>
File: who gear fighter here.png (270KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
who gear fighter here.png
270KB, 1030x793px
>>14205392
Really, sahib. You're better than this.
>>
>>14205348
He shows up... look on Akurasu for the Dijeh SE-R secret, that's what he shows up in if you get that.
>>
My team 5 stages in.
>>
>>14203836
lewd
>>
muh stake
>>
>>14205129
>>14205132
It's funny, after MD was announced to have an SEA English version I was hopeful for something like that to happen to G Gen Genesis too.
Primarily because the only subsequent info I could find that was released was due to a promotional event in China.
>>
>>14204627
The moonpeople thought he was.
>>
>>14204627
He did the usual newtype "OH NO I CAN FEEL PEOPLE DYING" thing once.
>>
> Stick Katina in the R-Gun when I get her because why not
> A stage later she goes running to Ingram to ask if she can pilot it
Heh.
>>
>>14205430
I believe it's been confirmed it will? I thought I heard around the grapevine that it was, the last major update the site itself had was giving a few alternate language versions of the site, which seems to suggest the same thing happening to it as with MD.

Though I wonder if the English versions of G Gen will be restricted to one console like MD (and Breaker 3? Was that PS4-only too?)
>>
If English MD sells well do you think they'll do the same with non OG SRW?
>>
>>14205458
Most of these SEA translations that have been happening lately are only on one console
>>
>>14205463
doubt it
>>
>>14205463
Probably not, the legal clusterfuck for shows rights outside of Japan is probably just as bad if not worse than it would be here since multiple countries are involved.
>>
>>14205463
I don't think so, but I will bet it would be easier to license for the SEA region than North America.
>>
>>14205463
haha ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe in someones sweet dreams.
>>
>>14205463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RnHjSPHTwM
>>
File: 1428588055597.jpg (1MB, 1452x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1428588055597.jpg
1MB, 1452x1599px
>>14205463
>>
>>14204243

Given she's a drawing, you're gonna have a bit of trouble achieving that.
>>
File: KAZE NO LANSTAR.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
KAZE NO LANSTAR.png
1MB, 1030x793px
KONO KAZE NO LANSTAR
>>
>>14205494
DEAD LONG FOON!
>>
File: 1452723087899.gif (564KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1452723087899.gif
564KB, 400x308px
>>14205463
>>
>>14205491
How so?
>>
File: bullying.png (288KB, 668x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.png
288KB, 668x373px
>>14205472
>>14205475
>>14205480
>>14205504
Alright, jesus, I think you've firmly made your point clear.
>>
File: Altair.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
Altair.png
1MB, 1030x793px
tfw data weapon
>>
File: bawoo for no reason.png (39KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
bawoo for no reason.png
39KB, 1152x918px
A few things I have noticed here in F land :
- The enemy AI really despises Roux Louka, and will prioritize targeting her over every other target.
This happens every time now, if the enemy forces had a choice between my battleship at 10 hp, and Roux Louka, they'd shoot at Roux.
- Sometimes after a battle sequence, Ayanami Rei will say a short line on the map screen for whatever reason.
It always sneaks up n me when I am not expecting it, and just mashing the C button to move on to the next battle sequence so I only catch it as it goes away and I miss the screenshot.

>>14205491
Wouldn't it be easier to impregnate a drawing? All you need to do is have her drawn pregnant.
>>
>>14205526
>Sometimes after a battle sequence, Ayanami Rei will say a short line on the map screen for whatever reason.

And it's immediately after the enemy scores a critical hit on her Evangelion, right?
>>
>>14205533
Maybe, it might be.
Though it's not like even a crit has broken her A.T. Field...
>>
>the amount of energy Data Weapon final attacks use

yo

dendoh

yo

come on.
>>
>>14205541
yeah, it's your current EN - 10.

found out the hard way when playing MXP
>>
File: yell it out babe.png (954KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
yell it out babe.png
954KB, 1030x793px
And then this happens.

But hopefully I'll get one more cover unit in my roster after this.
>>
File: oh nvm.png (471KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
oh nvm.png
471KB, 1030x793px
Spoke too soon.
>>
>>14205550

>I've beaten MXP twice and never realized this

Holy hell.
>>
>>14205536
That's the thing, ANY critical hit will unplug an Eva.
Good job Winkysoft!
>>
>>14205568
>That's the thing, ANY critical hit will unplug an Eva.

even if the attack bounces off the field?
>>
File: It's actually Jerid Messa.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
It's actually Jerid Messa.png
1MB, 1030x793px
The rudest individual.

He's the kind of guy that makes you go "hey what's your name" and then you're like "fuck off i wish i didn't bother"
>>
>>14205575
A N Y
N
Y

>>14205578
Pretty sure that's Yang Long
Could be Frito, though, so there's that
>>
>>14205585
>A N Y
>N
>Y

god that sounds fucking horrible

>Pretty sure that's Yang Long
>Could be Frito, though, so there's that
or the Ultimate Lifeform:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
>>
>>14205585
You're my new VA joke buddy, you must always be on time and present for VA jokes.
>>
>>14205536
Whenever an Evangelion gets hit by a crit in F/Final, its power cord gets cut. Hook them back up to a battleship to continue using them.

>>14205541
>>14205550
>>14205560
You can always tell when someone hasn't watched Dendoh before playing a SRW with it.
>>
File: shinning finger.webm (3MB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
shinning finger.webm
3MB, 576x458px
Can't go Super Mode, but I would rather she keep this over the Rising Gundam.
>>
>>14205060
Oh, shit, son. The Excelion has a meth lab!
>>
>>14205596
>You can always tell when someone hasn't watched Dendoh before playing a SRW with it.

Mattman spitting some hot as fuck fire
As usual.
>>
>>14205266
[Keikaku intensifies]
>>
>>14205591
Okay, as buddies we are, could you do me a big favor right here and now?
Please die.
>>
>>14205568
>>14205596
Huh, that explains the occurrences of the cord coming off randomly.

Also, what bugs me is if you aren't paying attention and it runs out of EN, instead of sitting there uselessly it disappears off the map without so much as a word.
>>
>>14205499
Anyone remember what that means in chink? I remember TE going on a rant about that.
>>
>>14205621
He was autisming over Dead Dragon Tornado from the J patch.
>>
>>14205621
Didn't he say that it was gibberish?
>>
File: TFO.png (774KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
TFO.png
774KB, 1030x793px
And then Kouji murdered everything in the TFO because dendoh was busy with plot and Zeta Gundam blew up thanks to its terrible blueberry of a pilot.

The end.
>>
>>14205629
You could say that once Roux got shot down, you had no choice but to be tfo
>>
File: MUTROPOLIS.png (172KB, 715x240px) Image search: [Google]
MUTROPOLIS.png
172KB, 715x240px
Ya'll better aks some body, ya feel me

>>14205641
eyyyyyyyyyyy you're a terrible individual who should be punished.
>>
File: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI.png (1011KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI.png
1011KB, 1030x793px
YA'LL
BETTER
AKS
SOME
BODY
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 17-17-54-31.png (37KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 17-17-54-31.png
37KB, 1152x918px
>>14205629
>and Zeta Gundam blew up thanks to its terrible blueberry of a pilot.
You should have given it to a decent pilot.

I know MX takes place post Zeta
>>
File: EVA-01.png (986KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
EVA-01.png
986KB, 1030x793px
Probably the first time I've genuinely and seriously planned to use Evangelion.
>>
>>14205578
>The rudest individual.
So he's basically you then?
>>
>>14205627
No, he said Death Dragon Typhoon was a horrible mistranslation.
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 17-27-02-11.png (40KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 17-27-02-11.png
40KB, 1152x918px
>>14205575
Maybe she activates the A.T. field so hard it cuts the cord itself.
>>
And the white knighting continues
>>
>>14205662
Are you saying that VF eats with his mouth open?
>>
>>14205682
I'm saying he breathes with his mouth open
>>
>>14205675
Or maybe, you know, the shot bounces off your AT Field and hits the cord. Thus why it is a CRITICAL HIT - it hit something critical.
>>
File: obaby.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
obaby.png
1MB, 1030x793px
I can't stop masturbating right now.
>>
>>14205710
Deepest lore
>>
>>14204201
Where is the rest of her family? Or any of her servants if she's nobility?

If the portalstone was sealed why did it activate? In fact how the fuck does a rock steal itself? Why is she wearing a corset on the OUTSIDE? Why does she and her teacher not know about the basement? Is there anyone at the mansion who knows about the basement?
>>
>>14205288
DENDOH
>>
File: 1_Sheath-Initial_Proposal.png (878KB, 1679x2139px) Image search: [Google]
1_Sheath-Initial_Proposal.png
878KB, 1679x2139px
>>14204207
Kind of interesting they released the original concept sketch for her they threw out. Guess the outfit wasn't quite as good but I do like the longer hair more.
>>
File: The Most Important Decision.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
The Most Important Decision.png
1MB, 1030x793px
Mazinger Z's pilot suit
TFO's pilot suit
>>
>>14205745
TFO
>>
>>14205745
Golfzinger Z
>>
>>14205745
What >>14205747 said.
>>
>>14205745
Mazinger
>>
File: Mazingolfer Z.png (102KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mazingolfer Z.png
102KB, 1440x1080px
>>14205745
Mazinger suit
>>
>>14205494
The only Haudragon you get to kill yourself in MX is Saiga (lightning guy) in the next to last stage. The rest of them die in a cutscene to Zeorymer. So it's series-accurate.
>>
>>14202288

no pxz3 no hope
>>
File: Z-suit.png (1MB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
Z-suit.png
1MB, 1030x793px
Mazinger Z suit wins out because Finlander threatened to hurt me if I didn't on skype.

he's really fucking horrifying if he's angry, /m/.
>>
File: glovethief.gif (3MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
glovethief.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>>14205785
>he's really fucking horrifying if he's angry, /m/.
Seriously what could he do to you old man?
>>
>>14205745
Oh is that what it was asking? Whoops.
>>
File: 1431361425301.jpg (198KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
1431361425301.jpg
198KB, 1000x580px
>>14205806
Superior Doublas.
>>
>>14205806
>>14205852
Oh right, she's voiced by Touyama, isn't she?
>>
>>14205777
But it's right over here?
>>14204708
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 18-43-43-26.png (66KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 18-43-43-26.png
66KB, 1152x918px
I can't recall that that number and text means in the bottom left corner.
Anyone know?
>>
>>14205951
EXP total I think
>>
>>14205966
Ah that would make sense.
>>
>>14205744
>>14204207
>>14204243
I want to butt bully the bunny.
>>
>>14204361
When people say they want a show in, even if its bad, they want it to interact with another series. So it could be written better or they just shit on it and its laughs all around.
>>
>>14202288
Melua is a menace.
>>
>>14206004
I want Chuchumy as a secret pilot.
>>
>>14205995
Would you pinch her butt as she jogs past you?
>>
>One stage where you're stuck with just the Skull Squadron and your MC for the "Hikaru and friends get captured" episode of Macross in Alpha
>It unequips all your parts from every other unit
Fucking god dammit
>>
>>14206032
pinch? Nah all of the butt stuff.

From banging it to high heaven or slapping that ass like African bongo drums.
>>
>>14206031
with the shindan for skills

Chuchumy:
>Prevail L5
>Support Guard L3
>Revenge
>Hit & Away
>Predict
>E Save
>Ignore Size

Seishins

Chuchumy:
>応援/Cheer(lv1)
>鉄壁/Guard(lv5)
>必中/Strike(lv15)
>脱力/Exhaust(lv30)
>勇気/Courage(lv45)
>魂/Soul(lv70)

Chuchumy the murder fish.
>>
>>14206069
> >Ignore Size
Are you sure this was random?
>>
>>14206077
Yes it was random.
>>
>>14206084
He's a lucky little fish, then.
>>
>>14206087
He is the actual pilot of the black history Turn A. Yes Chuchumy is a time traveling murder fish.

For you see this is his theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MQf-86ikvM
>>
File: Route Choice.png (750KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
Route Choice.png
750KB, 1030x793px
For tomorrow.

Earth route or space route?
>>
File: Chuchumy.jpg (26KB, 155x199px) Image search: [Google]
Chuchumy.jpg
26KB, 155x199px
>>14206087
Do you see mercy in these eyes?
I mean outside of the fact that his seishin set does not have mercy.
>>
>>14206152
To the moon!
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 19-39-43-85.png (29KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 19-39-43-85.png
29KB, 1152x918px
Yay Marvel arrived, I can finally use Billbine... after this stage.
Until then, I get to enjoy these lovely attack ranges.
>>
You're at the gym working out your already fantastic ass when you suddenly look at two delicious bodies and booties on the ellipticals.
On the left elliptical is Alfimil. On the right is Fiona.
Your best friend, Tom "Iceman" Kazansky, catches you staring at them and asks, "you wanna be a fucking legend?"

So, do you want to be lost to the annals of history, or do you want to be a legend?
>>
>>14206243
What kind of pokemon are in this gym?
>>
So the Brains are bootleg Aura Battlers right?
>>
>>14206246
The kind that make you use Harden and Discharge.
>>
>>14206243
Do I get tentacle-raped if I choose Alfimi?
>>
>>14206243
I go over to the free weights are try to find Lune instead
>>
>>14206272
>are
and*
>>
>>14206243
I will be a legend by picking Fiona and Alfimi.

Axel can watch if he wants.

Hell let me get Lamia and Ibis.
>>
File: 1455852969697.gif (436KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1455852969697.gif
436KB, 360x202px
>>14206243
I don't even notice him, or the other two.
I'm too busy watching this.
>>
>>14206281
>Not getting all three of them.
>>
>>14206286
>requiring anyone other than Lamia
>>
File: 1383866898811.gif (443KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1383866898811.gif
443KB, 480x270px
>>14206243
What about the one on the treadmill?
>>
>>14206297
>Not even having the stamina for all three or maybe more
>>
>>14206303
do you have a death wish?
>>
>>14206303
>Getting Kyosuke's woman
Nah, I don't want to disrespect him.
>>
>>14206309
>thinking you could outlast a bio-engineered super soldier
>Let alone a space monster loli and, uh, a red head?
>>
>>14206303
>Stealing a fellow pilot's girl
Bros before hoes
>>
>Not just participating in a grand Steel Dragons orgy guest starring Ibis, her harem and Russel
>>
>>14206324
In what capacity? You on towel duty and Russel handles refreshments?

Still, would be a thing to watch.
Granted, if they ever caught you with the video recording after the fact they would never find your body.
>>
>>14206320
Anon there are some people in this world with amazing sexual stamina.

It is a shame you are not one of them.

PUSH YOUR LIMITS

Maybe have a few shots of Kushua's energy drink on hand.
>>
>>14206335
your stake can only have so many shots man
>>
>>14206335
>Maybe have a few shots of Kushua's energy drink on hand.

bad idea
>>
File: deadly poison.png (109KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
deadly poison.png
109KB, 428x600px
>>14206347
Well you'd pass out for exactly three minutes and then wake up with an unstoppable erection
I don't think taking more than one dose in a 24 hour period is a good idea though
>>
>>14203252
I just love how he's like "No, FUCK your AT Field, I'm grabbing you!"
>>
>>14206357
>>14206347
>>14206340
Fuck that shit, I am pushing my limits.

I have flirted with death before. Some energy drink wont be the thing that makes me court death.
>>
File: 13123123.jpg (119KB, 625x453px) Image search: [Google]
13123123.jpg
119KB, 625x453px
>>14206367
Farewell anon.

What remains of your hips will be donated to science research.
>>
File: mazinger otome doublas.png (126KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
mazinger otome doublas.png
126KB, 340x470px
>>14205806
>>14205852
Grow up, little girls.
>>
>>14204992
>does anyone know if the R-1 needs any significant investment to get him shot down with Ryusei?
I can't remember it well but isn't that where you get the SRX upgrade? I don't think upgrading the R-1 helps in that case
>>
>>14206380
Fine, if I die then I die a hero.
If I live I become a living legend.

Farewell to you too anons. Shine on to glory.
>>
>>14204992
is shooting down Ingram with Ryusei on that stage a requirement for the R Gun?
>>
>>14206389
Nah, I got past that stage a while ago now, the "Only One Crash" failed combination happens there, no SRX.
>>
>>14206395
Yeah. It's easy though, the R-Gun only has 4200 HP. Ingram starts at 150 will but he goes down in like two hits anyways.
>>
>>14206309
Did you ever have sex man it's almost impossible to handle one girl. Bitches want cock nonstop and you have only one to give.
>>
>>14206429
Yes I have. Do you not completely satisfy your lover when having sex?
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 22-32-58-06.png (410KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 22-32-58-06.png
410KB, 960x720px
Finally
>>
File: 9626872.jpg (248KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9626872.jpg
248KB, 800x800px
>>14206243
I go for ICE MAN instead
>>
File: mednafen 2016-05-07 22-33-44-50.png (357KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mednafen 2016-05-07 22-33-44-50.png
357KB, 960x720px
>>14206442
Welp
These "Defend the Macross" stages are really fucking boring
>>
Oh god
That live memory editor for F is beautiful.
I can change battle bgms, disable battle animations, the works.

You have full control over the stats of every unit, pilot and weapon in the game in real time as you are playing.
You can see the numerical value of the Ide gauge and change it.

I want to go back after this girls run and just fuck around with this.
You can change what type of suits people can switch into, you can nearly edit any damn value you wish. I could give Shingo an A in space!
I could give the Methuss Large HP+EN Regen + an Ide/Aura/Beam Barrier, you could give it a different mechas weapons, you could make head vulcans a 1~99p move with 9999 attack power.

POSSIBILITIES
ENDLESS

Anyway, suggest me neat alternate BGMs to give my lady pilots.
I mean, I love me Time to Come, but what with all my Gespenst Punching I feel like Flying in the Sky might be more appropriate.
>>
>>14206483
> you could make head vulcans a 1~99p move with 9999 attack power.
GLORIOUS
>>
File: SSF 2016-05-07 20-57-28-19.png (27KB, 1152x918px) Image search: [Google]
SSF 2016-05-07 20-57-28-19.png
27KB, 1152x918px
>>14206487
behold
>>
>>14206498
and you can't be bothered to raise the accuracy or ammo count?
>>
>>14206498
C-can I have this hacked version of F?
>>
>>14206498
> infinity
Is this fucking Ideon or something?
>>
>>14206483
SRW F mod to become an entirely new game when?

MageKnight404 SRW F mod when?
>>
>>14206483
Can you just make it SRW Fix or some shit? Bump up the EXP and cash drops and that would be fine.
>>
Goddamnit it somehow i missed Lorelei on BX. I didn't do the Stage 17 steps because i was taking the Route B where the other steps were. I'm certain that Kouji shoot down 4 enemies on Stage 18B and Kouji was the 1st unit that fought Lorelei even thought it was on Enemy Turn. I wonder where i failed?
>>
>>14206541
You have to do the 17 steps too
18 is if you take that route too.
>>
>>14206549
BX - a game where a secret is actually easier to get if you don't pick the route it's on
>>
File: editor.png (56KB, 650x741px) Image search: [Google]
editor.png
56KB, 650x741px
>>14206501
I'm not actually keeping this, I was just demonstrating the shenanigans one could do.
>>14206502
The game itself isn't hacked, I am editing the data in real time with the memory editor.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rlcms2f2wugz27o/SRWF+SSF+Save+Editor.7z
Here, it's both the save file editor and the memory address editor. Both are of course in Japanese.
They are designed for the Saturn emulator SSF.
>>14206504
I guess over a certain number it reads in game as infinity, I just put 99 in the menu.
>>14206511
I wonder if it'll keep, you can only change what's already there with this though, you can't add new sprites or anything.
>>14206530
Exp growth is dependent on the relative level of the pilot vs the enemy. You can however change the cash value of a defeated enemy.
>>
>>14206560
It's nice they made it so you can get every secret in one run, but why did they have to get rid of permanent unlocking?
>>
>>14206573
Because the whole gimmick is you need to get every secret in one go to get the good end
>>
>>14206541
OK so my options is either restart the game OR continue and getting the normal ending,
>>
>>14206564
Cool can you do the cash thing? Just to a reasonable amount, like don't have them drop 1mil or some stupid shit that just takes away all of the challenges.
>>
>>14206601
>that just takes away all of the challenges.
Fuck no it doesn't.
Remember you're limited to 5 upgrade bars until the last ten stages of the game.
And those 5 bars do jack shit man.
>>
>>14206609
Then fuck it, have them drop max money per kill.
>>
>>14206601
Are you asking me to go through the enemy data and slightly buff everyone's cash drops, and then upload the changed iso to the internet?
I think the max drop per single unit might be 65535 again.
It would be easier just to cheat for money.
>>
>>14206625
True.
>>
>>14206613
Or better yet have 10 bars at the start and then 15 bars at the end of Final.
Then have so you get about 50-100k per stage.
>>14206625
Can you change the upgrades so you start off with 10 bars?
>>
File: levels.png (53KB, 650x741px) Image search: [Google]
levels.png
53KB, 650x741px
>>14206630
Yeah there is an event flag in the save file editor to trigger 10 upgrade blocks.
But you'd have to save, edit that, and then reload. Dunno if the mem editor has it.

Can anyone read this? I'm thinking it has to do with enemy level... somethings.
>>
>>14206498
Behold, the Ideon Vulcan. Tremble before its might.
>>
>>14206649
>I'm thinking it has to do with enemy level... somethings.
You're right - it's as bunch of enemy generation stuff - like changing the number for how it calculates "average level" (set to top 10 pilots as in the picture) and the amount of random variance added to the levels. Can also add variance to the enemy weapon/stat upgrades and so on
>>
I've been toying with the idea of trying to turn Mazinger Z into some kinda winkysoft version of Shin Mazinger.
Primarily my thoughts revolve around turning Photon Beam into it's best move. Maybe 1~6, 200 higher base attack than Breast Fire, give it a B for water, make it 60 EN or something.
There's even a damage calculator that shows you the math involved in determining damage, and just really how much Will dominates every aspect of attack *and* defense.

>>14206700
That's real neato.
>>
>>14206714
That sounds kind of like what I wanted to do with SRC stats, though creating a unit and adding it to SRC Dungeon was more complicated than a few simple copy-paste jobs.

Still kind of want to fiddle with the data in the files myself and just make some BS units. Like reimagining the first Gundam as a Super Robot, mass-producing the SRX, some dumb Getter-Mazinger hybrid machine...you know, dumb shit that you do when you're bored.
>>
I'd probably just use the F Editor to have less Super 1 range man wars.
>>
>>14206726
Once the SRX is mass-produced...!
>>
File: 1450067983150.png (196KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
1450067983150.png
196KB, 582x477px
>you can ungimp all of the gundams by giving their beam rifles post movement
>you can fix all the super robot's endless list of useless range 1 moves
>>
File: YES.gif (979KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
979KB, 500x278px
>>14206736
>you can make Dunbine not suck
>>
>Just found and bought Link Battler with a nice side of Doom 64
Now just to figure out how Link Battler works and its all a go.
>>
>>14206764
I played a tiny bit (1 battle) of it. It's like Gauken but with really shitty graphics and the ability to level up.
>>
How the fuck does Link Battler work? Is this some card game shit?
>>
>>14206775
Card games on giant robots?
>>
>>14206775
see
>>14206774
>>
>>14206774
I am only trying to figure it out to get the units. I am not going to continue.

Also the guy who sold it to me threw in another game called Winback. They apparently had a buy two used get a third used free today.
>>
>>14206779
I wish. Nah it seems to be like the robots are the cards.

>>14206786
Okay. I still have no fucking clue what is going on.
>>
File: Sturm Und Drang.webm (3MB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
Sturm Und Drang.webm
3MB, 576x458px
When I was younger and hadn't seen G Gundam yet I thought he used to say Storm Wind Dunk when he did this.
>>
>>14206775
Battles are in rounds containing six actions each. You have to decide all of your actions (move, attack, dodge, defend, cast spirit, etc) at the beginning of the round and then just hope the enemy's choices don't fuck you over. It feels like six games of blind rock-paper-scissors in a row. I don't know if there's a way to predict what the enemy's gonna do or if it's just luck based, I lost interest before I figured that out and decided to just hack my save.
>>
>>14206805
Well I gave up on it now and started playing some Doom 64.

I will just figure it out later on emulator then do it on a actual cart.
>>
>>14206805
Wait, so Fate/EXTRA ripped off Link Battler?
>>
>>14206818
Not really. At least you can kinda guess shit with Fate/EXTRA.

Link Battler is like flip a coin 10 times. Guess it each time while blindfolded. Did you guess correctly? No? Do it again until right.
>>
>>14206829
>>14206805
>I don't know if there's a way to predict what the enemy's gonna do or if it's just luck based
You can sort of try to predict what they will do in the sense that many units have "blind spots" so something like the Guncannon will try to move to far range if you try to get in close and then you can take advantage of that to get free hits by using a far-range weapon instead while you're up close banking on it to do that.

Still quite RNG-ish though but that's the nature of RPS-derived systems.
>>
>>14206797
>Storm Wind Dunk

But could he master the Chaos Dunk?
>>
>>14206844
Space Jam 2 confirmed for next SRW game with G Gundam.
>>
>>14206844
That is a skill only masters of the court can use.

>>14206848
Is it time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UuEHmxG0U
>>
>>14206854
>>14206854

New Thread
>>
>>14206560
That's not exactly a new thing. @3 did it too.

If you took the M7 route, Max had to get 15 kills in a single stage, or something like that. Still easy to do (this is Max fucking Jenius, after all), but much less effortless than the simple killcount check that the other routes have.
Thread posts: 467
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.