[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching MSG for the first time >He ask himself where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: probably homo.jpg (13KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
probably homo.jpg
13KB, 242x242px
>Watching MSG for the first time
>He ask himself where his father is
>He died when he entered in the fucking gundum
>Bossy, whiny bitch when takes orders from Sayla, ungrateful with everyone else, especially with Fraw Bow

When he will be a better man? Why he is so unpleasant? I want to punch him in his fucking face
>>
>>14182730
I hate to see how autistic you are about Zeta Gundam on Kamille if you watch MSG with an opinion like this so far.
>>
>>14182730
MSG doesn't become truly great until Movie 3, but you have to sit through the series/ first two films to get there.
>>
>>14182730
No one says you have to like Amuro, Char is most popular.
>>
Why do so many people have trouble empathizing with teenagers anyway?

You were this bratty once upon a time too.
>>
Never
>>
>>14182730
His dad isn't even dead, you idiot. He went missing after the Zeon attack on Side 7. Go back and rewatch the first episode.

And he does get punched in the face for his bullshit. A lot. It makes him into a better person.
>>
>>14182730

The point is that Amuro is still just a kid who never had any real responsibilities before. His had an absentee father and his mother is nowhere to be found, so he pretty much was left to his own devices with no real guardian to watch over him. First time we see him we find him in his underwear completely oblivious of the evacuation order that was going on while his only friend comments that he doesn't really take care of himself.
>>
>>14182850
>The Bright Slap made Amuro grow up!

I can't believe people still think this.
>>
>>14182873
>>The Bright Slap made Amuro grow up!

He didn't say that.

That's just you being triggered making you think he said that.
>>
>>14182873
Amuro turned into a man the moment he banged Sayla.
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>14182808

Actually makes it worse. Nobody likes to remember that.
>>
>>14182730

Tem Ray doesn't die then, you fucking waste of oxygen.
>>
>>14182912
something something mistakes of one's youth
>>
>>14182730
I feel like that was the point of most of the series. Amuro's a kid who hijacked top-secret military equipment, and must now live with the consequences. You can see his will and fatigue when the White Base crew hits earth and he sees Garma's lover attempt to murder him (but then dying herself).

This sort of shit really isn't something anybody would like to have to go through, let alone someone as young as 16. His character takes a turn for the better after the skirmishes with Ramba Ral, and even further beyond that when the crew hits Jaburo.
>>
>>14183839
He puts away his childishness for good (just about) after he sees Matilda's fiance die after telling him that a single soldier can't win a war on his own. Prior to that he suffers from delusions of grandeur despite the fact that thhe Gundam is carrying him in his battles.

But perhaps the biggest irony is that he becomes truly powerful, even surpassing the limits of the Gundam, after he puts away his childishness.
>>
In CCA
>>
>>14183875
>he sees Matilda's fiance die after telling him that a single soldier can't win a war on his own

ironically woody foolishly tried to charge char's zgok in a helicopter.

even Matilda's death was a bit needless. I think Amuro could have taken the black tri-star without Matilda barging in.
>>
>>14183263
Nigga it's clear he hasn't watched it all yet, learn to fucking read.
>>
>>14184164
Don't let Black Knight hear that, apparently they could have punched the Gundam into explode unlike Gadem and Char's previous attempts at hand to hand combat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.