[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen the 80s and 90s Tetsujin 28 animes? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Has anyone seen the 80s and 90s Tetsujin 28 animes? If so, how are they?
>>
I saw a bit of the 80s one and it seemed alright.
>>
>>14182482

Yes. They are hot garbage.
>>
>>14182482
the 90s design hurts to look at
>>
>>14182760
The black ox looks good tho
>>
>>14183073
Pic?
>>
Tetsujin 28FX is fine. It's kinda standard super robot kiddy fare.
>>
>>14182482
They are wrong Tetsujins.
>>
>>14182482
There's this for FX:

http://rokettopanchii.BLOGGIEST OF SPOTS.com/2012/11/tetsujin-28-fx.html

it has a great OP
>>
>>14183121
I don't like it.
>>
The fact that he's blue aside, at least WRONG TETSUJIN actually looks like Tetsujin.

I have no fucking clue what 90s is supposed to be.
>>
>>14183729

Original Tetsujin is in the series.
>>
File: 2016_03_28_02.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2016_03_28_02.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>14183710
Why
>>
>>14183792
Cause it looks cool
>>
>>14183608
>http://rokettopanchii.BLOGGIEST OF SPOTS.com

Link Doesn't work Matt
>>
>>14186828
Of course it doesn't, you need to change the BLOGGIEST OF SPOTS bit.
>>
80s Tetsujin is fine. Typical motw show with a moe Black Ox a villain who is a poor man's emperor Zule (they even had Zule play his role in SRW Z2).

The first half of 90s Tetsujin has a decent story, even with that weird part where the villains create a kid clone of Dr Franken. The second half where there's no main plot is extremely boring, like they only planned half the show and had to come up with a bunch of random stories.
>>
>>14189433
In terms of tournament robot anime from the 90s, I wonder how Red Baron fares. If only someone could buy that VHS on Yahoo Auctions Japan and rip those for SquareAnon's convenience.
> a poor man's emperor Zule (they even had Zule play his role in SRW Z2).
Hilariously, both this and Godmars had Keisuke Fujiwara as a writer (being main for Godmars and, later on, FX) plus the show aired one year beforehand, so if anything the villain is actually a proto-Zule.
>>
>>14182482
All shit.

Just watch everything after 2004 reboot.
>>
>>14189433
>they even had Zule play his role in SRW Z2

And then had the original show up one game later, mind.

(that said, 80s Tetsujin came first.)
>>
This vid had a couple of tracks from the ost.

https://youtu.be/7riGM4TEuu8
>>
>>14183729
Original Tetsujin was blue though. FXis just Tetsujin put through a Braves blender.
>>
>>14192572
Nothing more shameful than an iconic design made more edgy for the kiddos
>>
>>14183710
>BLACK COX
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.