[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in terest/2016-05-01/majest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: mjp blast off.jpg (90KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
mjp blast off.jpg
90KB, 600x324px
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-05-01/majestic-prince-film-takes-submissions-for-film-subtitle/.101621
>The anime's official website will take suggestions until August 31, and then announce the subtitle in September. The staff will consider both subtitles submitted by fans and by staff members, so there is no guarantee that a fan subtitle will be selected.
>The anime's official website will take suggestions until August 31, and then announce the subtitle in September. The staff will consider both subtitles submitted by fans and by staff members, so there is no guarantee that a fan subtitle will be selected.

What would you name it /m/?
>>
>>14181868
>Shintarō Asanuma, the voice of Toshikazu Asagi in the anime, commented on the "tentative title" label at the announcement event, saying it was "in case we think of one." At that, the crowd started throwing out title suggestions, so he added, "Wouldn't it be interesting if, not just staff, but also fans helped us think about it?"
>>
Without knowing the plot of the film, how would one come up with a fitting subtitle? Or is this going to be a compilation movie?
>>
>>14181868
>What would you name it /m/?
IBO a shit.
>>
>>14181874

That was my first thought too. It seems a stupid idea, but if it gets people excited for the film and gets it attention I suppose it's good.
>>
Majestic Prince: Big Guy in the Skybox
>>
MJP: When They Cry
>>
Jiart's Counterattack!
>>
File: rabbits 2.jpg (395KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rabbits 2.jpg
395KB, 800x800px
MJP: Rabbit Season
>>
MJP: Dead Aggressor
>>
You Are (Not) Watching
>>
MJP: Trickle Down Rapenomics
>>
The Final Ascension. Got that perfect pretentious ring to it.
>>
MJP: Kei wins the Izubowl
>>
Actually now that I think about it

BLAST OFF

is pretty rad itself
>>
>>14181960
That's almost too generic. Take a term from literature, art or classical music.
MJP: Final Movement
MJP: Vanishing Point
Something like that.

Personally I'm all for MJP: Fast Planes Go Fast
>>
MJP: Everyone has the same face.
>>
Well let's go with the PRINCE theme.

MJP: Sleeping Beauty Awakens
>>
Majestic Prince: MJP
>>
File: MJP -Rapenomics -m- 1.png (301KB, 1400x4555px) Image search: [Google]
MJP -Rapenomics -m- 1.png
301KB, 1400x4555px
>>14181950
>>
MJP: Siege of Babel.
>>
Majestic Prince Z
>>
The Rabbits formerly known as Prince.

too soon?
>>
>>14181868
fail five or whatever the japanese name for them was
>>
>>14182029
Nah, but you'd be in the clear anyway cause most people here probably didn't know who he was.
>>
>>14182011
>>14182013
Majestic Prince Great-hen
>>
>>14182040
I find that doubtful.
>>
>>14181868
-Phantom Numbers
-To the ends of the Galaxy
-Up, and Down
-Isolated Space
-Triple Crown
>>
>>14182062
>>
Majestic Prince : Enoch 18 : 14
>>
>>14181868
Majestic Prince 2 electric boogaloo
>>
>MJP: Battle for the Crown
>MJP: Coronation
>MJP: War of the Roses
>>
MJP: Ange is a _____
>>
Majestic PrinceSS
>>
>>14181978
Those both sound as boring
>>
>>14182392
>The last line of the movie
>You know Im gonna just out and ask it. Are you a boy or a girl.
>What? you guys are mean. Can't you tell Im a
>Roll credits
>>
>>14181868
Rapenomics Expanded.
>>
Majestic Prince: Long Live the New Heirs
>>
>>14181868
-The other four are important this time
-No longer flat
-Boy or Girl?: Clash of Evolution!
-VS Gundam Seed!
-Tamaiki's big break
-Blue vs Red
-Dawn of a new Conflict
-Wulgaru Strikes Back
-Watch it to get a S2
>>
The Search for more money
>>
MJP: Prince Harder
>>
File: some small guy.png (28KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
some small guy.png
28KB, 752x941px
MJP Rises
>>
Majestic Prince: Final Ascension
Majestic Prince: Blast Off
Majestic Prince: Vanishing Point
Majestic Prince: Triple Crown

these are good.
>>
Make Wulgaru Great Again
>>
>>14183082
AHSMB?
>>
MJP : MLP
>>
>>14184027
>Not Friendship is Magic
I'm disappointed, people.
>>
>>14184049
>>14184027

Hello, mods. The pony fuckers got loose again.
>>
>>14184049
>>people
>horsefuckers
>"""people"""

Off yourself, ya loopy cunt.
>>
>>14184105
>>14184098
It's probably you who should go out, since the reference is only because the Acronyms are close save one letter.
>>
>>14184112
Regardless of whatever people are posting about I think offing yourself is a solid decision for the good of the board.
>>
>>14184119
No, you're just a deluded anon who's trying to get the attention of your peers. Fllay only put in her unfunny joke, you don't have to be a rabid idiot.
>>
>>@14184112
>xD
Nah, go fuck off and die.
>>
>>14184199
I don't know which one is dumber, the idiot who is foaming saliva just because the Trip made a forgettable joke, or the Trip for actually acknowledging that idiots like >>14184119
exist.
>>
>>14184223
They're both equally bad and needs to be purged.
>>
>>14181868
Majestic Prince "The Long Patrol"

There now it references redwall and makes some sorta sense to a war plot
>>
>>14184343
Heh.
Eulalia! Lord Brocktree was possibly my favorite book.
>>
>>14184332
Not really, no amount of anonymity or samefagging would exempt you, Fllay's number 1 hater
>>
>>14184446
You're talking to two different anons, maybe three. I wasn't rabid in saying that Fllay should get die, maybe if you think I'm the same anon who made the post before it but otherwise I was hardly mean. For Fllay that's a pretty fair response.

Plus I've seen at least two other actual haters of Fllay post for sure, there are probably more, not including those who hate all trips with a passion.
>>
>>14184460
Well >>14184224 is proof that there's an anon stupid enough to follow her around like an idiot dog.
>>
>>14184476
>proof
You do realize that particular tripfag IS pretty disliked here right?

>follow her around
Or maybe it's just yet another anon who see her and call her out for being the attention whore she is. Because again, this isn't a minority thing. A lot of people here actually do dislike her and shit on her posts all the damn time.
>>
>>14184490
Only newfags dislike Fllay. Those who actually have posted here when the others trips were here would know that she's actually harmless compared to the unbearable ones like Ruri
>>
>>14184490
>making up a minority-Majority
>in an anonymous board
Sure. Look, I'm giving this cool attentio-whore anon something he wants: attention
>>
>>14184501
>thread was about MJP subtitle
>Fllay gives unfunny joke about MLP but still being on-topic
>some retard makes it about Fllay.

How about you gtfo of the thread. You're the one who wanted the attention, not Fllay.
>>
>>14184387

MJP: the mace
MJP: water whippin, wood grain grippin
>>
My submission: "At least we're not Valrave!"
>>
File: 1458784089440.jpg (119KB, 534x639px) Image search: [Google]
1458784089440.jpg
119KB, 534x639px
Majestic Prince: A Wakening of The Counterattack in Space: C.E. 73 A New Translation Z-Hen THE FINAL
>>
>>14186853
*upvotes*
>>
MJP: Purple Reign.
>>
MJP: Kiss Players
MJP: The G.O.A.T. and Your M.O.M
MJP: Retard Rapeston
>>
>>14186853
Wew lad
>>
File: japanese spidah jerusalem.jpg (14KB, 246x332px) Image search: [Google]
japanese spidah jerusalem.jpg
14KB, 246x332px
>>14186853
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.