[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone still play cosmic break? I've been wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: cosmicbreakw11024x768UL433nX16n.jpg (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicbreakw11024x768UL433nX16n.jpg
275KB, 1024x768px
does anyone still play cosmic break? I've been wanting to get into it but people say it has issues.
>>
>>14175300
I thought it shut down in favor of its sequel
>>
>>14175304
no CB2 and CB1 are still online together.
>>
Not at much as I used to. But occasionally.
>>
>>14175325
so is the current state of the game decent? because I used to hear that things got very bad in it a few years ago.
>>
>>14175334

I guess? Used to be allot of campaigns that gave out tickets for bots/moes. Right now there's a delight campaign but delights have been pretty shitty for me.
>>
>>14175355
that sounds good, I might give the game a go then since I was scared it was p2w.
>>
Prepare for that one faggot that has to scream "shill" every time these games get mentioned.
>>
>>14175300
I haven't played it in months. Maybe half a year at this point. But I would say it's worth trying out, especially since they're always having campaigns where you get can get decent to great bots for free.
>>
Cosmic Break? More like Cosmic Broken.

I haven't played it in two years probably. It's fun but not so much of a game. I'd rather play MWO if I had to play a F2P mecha game.
>>
>>14175571
but MWO is for western mechs, what do for weeb mechs?
>>
>>14175592
Xenoblade Chronicles X and PSO2, of course
>>
>>14175610
PSO2 doesn't have you in mechs all the time and Xenoblade isn't F2P
>>
>>14175617
>isn't F2P

Cosmic Break is gamble to win. Top tier garabot gambling garapon literally exceeds the price of a used Wii U + XCX.

Now that Wii U prices are lower than ever, it's far far more expensive to keep playing CB/League
>>
>>14175626
but I thought people in this thread said you can get stuff for free from tickets and stuff?
>>
>>14175638
You can. He's just mad.
>>
>>14175300
Been playing Cosmic Break 2 NA version.
Cosmic League.
It's only fun because it's dead so it's just me and a few other people from various boards. Basically have the whole game to our selves.
>>
>>14176354
It's already dead? I can't say I'm surprised, seeing as it lacks everything that made Cosmic Break worth playing in the first place. It's a shame, since visually it looks a lot better.
>>
>>14176365
It's a definite visual upgrade, BUT movement and response speed has been lowered across the board and there's already serious balance issues. It's not fun when an *AI* Mighty Byne punches you in the face for more than half your health while you can't make a dent into it or flinch it.

There's a whole lot of chances for a free player to make rolls at the Garapon, but it won't make up for the problems.

>>14175626
I do agree that it is gamble-to-win, but there are chances to roll for some top-tier or high-tier gold stuff nowadays. It's not great, but it's still tons better than how it used to be.
>>
File: 3625594c2f.jpg (103KB, 447x684px) Image search: [Google]
3625594c2f.jpg
103KB, 447x684px
>>14176395
>>14176365
I'm just kinda viewing it as a Cosmic Break like game and enjoying Robo-Waifus. There are definite problems with it but at least I can edit all the textures still. Like 2 BR's out of the 50 players that are super fucking laggy to fight too.
>>
>>14176395
I think if they sped up the gameplay, it would be a vast improvement. Also, it needs far less auto-homing attacks. CB1 had its fair share of homing, which it really needed because of the game speed, but it wasn't anything compared to CB2.
>>
>>14175334
It's better than it was before at least.

In the fact that both CB and CB2 now actively run campaigns that net you free stuff to either upgrade your bots or a chance to get top tier bots for free.

I haven't played CB much though as of late; I'm out of bot space and don't want to dismantle certain rare bots. And CS still refuses to sell more Garage space unlocks.
>>
I wish it was just C21 with moebots.
The PVE and customization was the whole appeal of this series to me, so Cosmic League is pretty pointless in my opinion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.