[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Racist >Manipulative >Bitch >Absolutely useless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

>Racist
>Manipulative
>Bitch
>Absolutely useless

Was I supposed to feel bad she died?
>>
File: seriosulybro.jpg (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
seriosulybro.jpg
13KB, 512x384px
>>14163446

I think what we're supposed to walk away from this with is that those terrible qualities are something that are brought out by the ugliness of war.

Fllay wasn't a saint but before the show started she was at worst a shallow teenager. She only became those things because she was driven mad by loss because of all the fighting.

You don't have to like her but at least pay attention to why she became like she did. You're supposed to feel bad how war effects people.
>>
test
>>
>>14163446
>>Manipulative
>>Bitch
What's wrong with these?

Everyone is manipulative. Bitches can be good people.
>>
>>14163688
Like Margret Thatcher?

I kid. I kid.
>>
>>14163446
Do you guys think Rau ever fucked her?
>>
>>14163688
People don't like getting used and don't like people who are sour all the time.
>>
>>14163744
Thatcher dindu nuffin wrong
Only butthurt poortherners still care
>>
>>14163762
>nobody watching the show was personally used by Fllay
So take that off the table.
>don't like people who are sour all the time
Fair enough.
>>
>>14163771
This.
There is literally nothing wrong with a flat tax.
>>
>>14163446

Because, when you look at her character, you can see those are all the result of her being a young person coping badly with things that have happened to them. They were a defense mechanism.

Racist: she had a casual, honestly understandable level of low grade anti-coordinator prejudice at the start of the show. It spiraled into something more intense after Coordinators literally destroyed her life.

Manipulative: she was a well off person, who lost absolutely everything. It was all she had left to maintain some illusion of control of her life.

Bitch: see both of the above

Useless: she ended up enlisted and a serving bridge officer. She initially did nothing because she'd never had to.

In summary, she wasn't actually a bad person and she died after a considerable amount of redemption.
>>
>>14163795
but anyone who empathizes with the protagonist feels bad how she treats kira and others.
>>
>>14163801
yes there is, the rich pay fucking nothing and the poor are forking over a lot more of their living wages.
>>
>>14163821
>but anyone who empathizes with the protagonist
Needs to rid themselves of their self-insert tendencies.

>>14163832
Well, the rich pay fucking nothing anyways.
Fuck Warren Buffet.

Did you know that many corporations and their CEO's pay negative taxes--that is they get paid by the IRS?
>>
File: buffett-sama.jpg (535KB, 1340x1600px) Image search: [Google]
buffett-sama.jpg
535KB, 1340x1600px
>>14163841
>Fuck Warren Buffet.
Sounds like someones got some massive sour grapes.
>>
>>14163853
No, just don't like hypocrisy from those that preach loudly.
>>
>>14163821
>but anyone who empathizes with the protagonist feels bad how she treats kira and others.

And anyone who can only empathize with the protagonist is probably an autistic husbandufag. You're supposed to judge a story in it's entirety and in context not by how much or how little your favorite characters get shit on.
>>
>Kira blocks the shot intended for Flay
>Rau just zips his funnel around to the side and shoots the shuttle anyway

Kira Jesus Yamato getting btfo.
>>
>>14163446
Her dub actress did cheer when Flay died.
>>
>>14166119
Did she?
>>
What's with the influx of SEED threads recently?
>>
Coordinators should be destroyed.
>>
>>14170592
Coordinators did nothing wrong.
>>
>>14170596
Coordinators are the cancer that's killing humanity.
>>
>>14170601
>>14170596
>>14170592
Coordinators make weddings much easier to handle
>>
>>14170596

They're bringing beamspam. They're bringing understanding. We need to build a pure, blue world.
>>
>>14166119
Did Tabitha really do that?
>>
>>14163446
>racist
Was she really racist, though? I mean it's like she fucked the biggest black guy in the hood so he would protect her from all the others Or kill them? It's been years since I've watched Seed.
>>
>>14171959
She wanted Kira to run himself ragged killing Coordinators until he got himself killed, so she kept having sex with him to guilt-trip him into fighting harder. The other Archangel kids inadvertently helped by being a bunch of ungrateful shitlords who never even said thank you and spent half of the first dozen episodes being casually racist in their own right.
>>
>>14170343
>>14171907
Yeah, Trevor Devall brought it up on his podcast when he he was reminiscing about playing Mu.
>>
>>14172136
Where'd you find this podcast?
>>
>>14170616

THIS. Event Coordinators FTW
>>
>>14163620
The majority of people within this fine community don't have that kind of mental capability. Atleast you tried thats what counts. lol
>>
SEEDs tone felt all over the place for me.
It seemed like she was being built up as a sort of villain, deliberately. But then in the final act they seem to act like the viewer must sympathize with her.
>>
>>14163620
>>14172829
I dunno, I think you're giving the writing too much credit, considering how black and white most of the SEED universe seems to be, with entities like Rau and Azreal existing the same show. I genuinely believe Flay's character arc is a case of conflicting intentions amongst writers and story plans. Not just because of her change of heart, but the way she's presented as a core character to the narrative, then just fucks off for a good chunk of the second half of the show and just seems to exist as a background element until she is finally killed.
>>
>>14163446
tecnicly yes but most of us cheared when she died hell I felt wers for the little girl that died erly on in the series atlest she never tryed to mentaly contral a intraverted ass
>>
>>14172136
I want to hear this too.

And on that subject, I thought he was pretty good as Mu.
>>
File: What are you saying.jpg (128KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
What are you saying.jpg
128KB, 700x700px
>>14173077
>>
>>14173077
wat
>>
>>14163620
>I think what we're supposed to walk away from this with is that those terrible qualities are something that are brought out by the ugliness of war.

If Gundam Seed was reimagined as a highschool classroom drama, she would still be the class bitch.

It's not like she had any kind of character arc, she never started out being the nice girl and the war corrupted her. She was a bitch right from the start.
>>
>>14163841
>Fuck Warren Buffet.

You know "the Buffet Rule" came about because he was shocked to find out his secretary paid more tax than him?
Warren Buffet actually fights for fairer taxation systems, he wants more taxation on the rich.
>>
>>14163832
>yes there is, the rich pay fucking nothing and the poor are forking over a lot more of their living wages.
determine the basic amount of money the poor need and make it free from tax for everybody, problem solved.
>>
File: SHD.png (2MB, 1526x790px) Image search: [Google]
SHD.png
2MB, 1526x790px
>>
>>14173077
>>
>>14172431

Voiceprint with Trevor Devall.
>>
>>14173939
Source?
>>
>>14163446
>Racist
>Bad
>>
>>14174011
Which episode?
>>
>the butthurt berniebaby ITT who knows nothing about the world
jej
>>
>>14163832
>>14163853
>>14173892
>deletes counter argument to liberal /pol/shit
>leaves liberal /pol/shit

Fuck your "warning" you biased faggots.

>he wants more taxation on the rich

The SJW shitbag doesn't even pay the taxes he owes. Higher taxes don't help anybody. Every state and every country with high taxation eventually turns to shit.
>>
>>14163446
I'm pretty sure that was to give everyone a huge smile.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
was I supposed to feel mad that she didn't die?
because I fucking did.
>>
>>14179266
She ended up with amnesia, blind, and alone. Her life is going to be pure hell.
>>
>>14179285
she deserves worse.
there's no character I despise more than Katejina Loose
>>
>>14179288
Anon, she's getting prolonged torture, which is better than just straight up killing her or limb loss. She's pretty much getting some of the worst things that can happen to anyone, and she would live with that for the rest of her life. That's pretty fucking horrible.

The only way this could have been worse is if she had lost her legs as well.
>>
>>14179266

She got newtype mindcrushed by the GHOSTS OF THE DEAD.

She's basically worse off this way. She doesn't even get to go to Newtype Heaven.
>>
>>14163446
You were supposed to feel sorry for Kira. But it really doesn't work. Too bad I can't feel anything for his new girlfriend either who is like robot.
>>
>>14172136
>>14172431
>>14174011
>>14174474

The episode with Sam Vincent. They do a commentary for the episode with the final Strike vs Aegis fight.

You should also check out the episode with Mark Oliver (Rau Le Creuset). The part where they talk about Gundam is small but the guy loved voicing Rau for the insanity he shows in the last few episodes. Before coming in to voice those episodes, he listened to several Hitler speeches to get him the proper mood.
>>
>>14179709
>he listened to several Hitler speeches to get him the proper mood.

Damn, what a guy.
>>
>>14179709
I did feel Rau and Mu were some of the better dub voice actors. Same with Flay. Sometimes it is really easy to play hateable characters.
>>
>>14179709
I heard there's a podcast on MAHQ where Sam Vincent and Matt Hill spend like half an hour asking what the hell happened in GSD
>>
>>14179266
I feel sorry for her, because even without her memory, she knows she's in for a terrible life, and not even knowing why.

I mean, even Shakti (oh, don't get me started on her) doesn't really pity her that much, and sends her on her way instead of taking her in.

But on the other hand, she killed Odello, and he was my favorite character. I should have known that his time was up once he started talking about being Usso's older brother, but I'm still upset.
>>14179314
I thought it was the explosion that blinded her? You see her irises white out after the V2 uses it's Wings of Light
>>
>>14179933
There is, EP 134.
>>
>>14179925
The dub in general for both CE shows is pretty good. Nothing truly spectacular aside from Rau I feel but generally solid performances.
>>
>>14179709
I went through the commentary episode, and I didn't hear about the Fllay bit.

>>14180010
I agree, the cast is pretty good, with some of them better than others.
>>
>>14180017
Huh? I remember them talking about her dub actor in that episode.
>>
File: 577637.jpg (171KB, 750x643px) Image search: [Google]
577637.jpg
171KB, 750x643px
>>14179925
Well The only thing I hear when I listen to Dub!Fllay is pic related
>>
>>14179939
Since Crossbone Dust is starting soon, I have to wonder if Hasegawa will show what became of her.
>>
>>14179933
http://gundamnmahq.blogspot.ca/2013/11/gundamn-mahq-ep-134-strike-rides-again.html

IIRC, Sam said this. He loved playing Athrun in SEED and he watched the series. But when the cast were handed the scripts to GSD, they were all "WTF is this shit? Is this for real?" Just from what he read in the scripts, he thought the show was bad and never watched it.
>>
>>14163446

I actually laughed when she died. I was like:

> "Wow, Kira. Rau really did you a favor there, you know."

Kira should've given him twenty dollars.
>>
>>14180929
Kira gave Rau the greatest gift of all, not being in Destiny.
>>
>>14180617
They did, but he said nothing about her cheering.

All they said was that she didn't like playing her, and she wanted to play one of the cooler characters instead.
>>
>>14163446
You forgot her worst crime:
Shitty tripfag
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.