[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm partial to the idea that Gundam was never good. I also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: laughatyou.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
I'm partial to the idea that Gundam was never good.

I also believe that /m/ only watch Gundam because they then get to enjoy the merchandise, video games, and discussion that come with it.

Had it not for those, I believe you would have all dropped Gundam like a hot potato and never look back.

This is the only way I can explain that even after watching every series in the franchise ever, my opinion of Gundam has only gotten worse and not better over the years.
>>
0079 was GOAT for me, I don't see it man.
>>
>>14082740
It was mediocre.

Subsequent series were even worse.
>>
>/m/ watching Gundam

Bait desu.
>>
>>14082743
Zeta: Excellent
Double Zeta: Excellent
CCA: what
F91: Pretty as fuck
0080: BAAAAAAAAAAHNIEEEEEEEE
0083: Pretty as fuck, then fuck you all
08th: Muh Gouf Custom
G: dropped
Unicorn: Alright I guess, tons of problems, webm fodder out the ass
>>
>>14082735

I agree , Wing is gay
>>
>>14082735
I saw all of Gundam without /m/ on my mind.

So fuck off.

I am now almost caught up with IBO, on episode 20.
>>
>>14082735
0079 is great, literally everything else can fuck off and die
>>
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5971053/why-robotech-is-the-greatest-love-story-of-the-20th-century
>>
>>14082735
That's silly. You're silly.
>>
>>14082735
That's nice.
Conversely, I'm of the mind you believe this simply because it's easier than accepting that something a lot of other people like just doesn't do it for you.

Which is totally fine, but honestly, you come across as pretty ridiculous rationalizing it by going "It's not like you guys really like it or anything."
>>
>>14082735
>>14082743
Man, you sound like a real ass.
>>
Gundam has ups and downs like every long-running franchise. Some are good some are bad. There's just too much Gundam to think it's all shit unless you were never in it in the first place
>>
>>14082735
>merchandise
I only got into gunpla because of the series, not the other way around. Until I had finished almost all the series I didn't even have an interest in the merchandise.

>video games
I don't play video games and every Gundam video game looks like a kill 'em all musou type game, which I despise

>and discussion
God I fucking wish there was no discussion so I wouldn't see idiots opining regularly about things they don't understand.
>>
>I'm partial to the idea that opinions not aligned with mine are false and assert that if the franchise in question were not successful enough to spawn merchandise and discussion that people would have my opinion
I'm partial to the idea that you're a mungtard. I own exactly TWO pieces of Gundam merch and have no plans to buy any more (a Damashi MS-06F and a 1.5" Haro). While I do often take the opportunity to talk about the shows I liked, there is no correlation between the amount of discussion a show gets and my opinion of it. I fucking LOVE Gundam X and it gets maybe two threads a month. I won't start a shitstorm about some of the more popular entries that I don't care for, but my favorites are composed of the most talked about, least talked about, and most reviled of the franchise. My opinion of a show comes from my experience of viewing the show, not from /m/.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (21KB, 244x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
21KB, 244x249px
>>14082735
>I also believe that /m/
>speaking as if an image board is a single person

Check em
>>
>>14082793
>I am now almost caught up with IBO
Sounds like torture to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.