[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than three weeks until this game comes out. are you ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

File: TM_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg (141KB, 438x370px) Image search: [Google]
TM_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg
141KB, 438x370px
Less than three weeks until this game comes out.

are you excited /m/? Because I can hardly contain myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TixCoczLzhU
>>
File: 1459381848883.jpg (71KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1459381848883.jpg
71KB, 498x594px
When I first saw this game's reveal, I couldn't give a less of a shit about it. But now the idea of motion control aiming really sounds interesting and the polished up the graphics.
And THEN I heard the music.
Mmmmmmm, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>14081318
Excited for furfaggotry?

Not as much as you apparently.
>>
File: nopers.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
nopers.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>14081330
>Excited for furfaggotry?
Oh shut up, I'm an asexual and I enjoyed Star Fox 64 just as much as any 90s kid.
>>
File: 1409986800258.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409986800258.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>>14081330
I can understand some fur-fags being excited for this for all the wrong reasons. But I'm not one of them.

I genuinely enjoyed 64. You should emulate it sometime.
>>
DO A BARREL ROLL
>>
>>14081376
As excited as I am, they have driven this line into the goddamn ground. I feel like I read it like 5 times just skimming through the main website. Plus it's jammed into every big trailer they make.
>>
>>14081330
Put it this way. There are plenty of people who went to Zootopia and watched it the same as Cars or Ice Age or any other animated movie with a talking non-human cast. And then there were the furries who had an orgy at a premiere.

I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but they CAN exist in tandem without crossing their streams.
>>
>>14081395
>And then there were the furries who had an orgy at a premiere.

...what.
>>
>>14081648

http://neomongolianewsnetwork.com/2016/03/04/furry-orgy-breaks-out-at-zootopia-premiere/

Yep.

People who ruin fun things like films for everybody.
>>
File: HamanIsSlightlyAmused.png (124KB, 210x325px) Image search: [Google]
HamanIsSlightlyAmused.png
124KB, 210x325px
>>14081726
....You do understand that Neomongolia News Network IS a satire buzz site like The Onion, right?

Otherwise, hilarious article.
>>
>>14081352
>I'm an asexual

Please go back to tumblr, you mentally ill degenerate
>>
>>14081383
It's a meme that's over a decade old at this point. Internet culture is vastly different now than when people actually said that
Localization companies need to be liquidated for their failure to understand this and attempts to force it. Star Fox Zero certainly isn't the only one
>>
>>14083575
If a collective group of fans are angry enough, companies can listen sooner or later.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-03/azure-striker-gunvolt-2-includes-original-japanese-audio/.100092
>>
>>14081329
>When I first saw this game's reveal, I couldn't give a less of a shit about it.

This. They really did a good job at fixing it up. I went from no hype to maximum hype after the last direct. Shiggy ain't kidding about delayed games being eventually good.
>>
>>14083709
>They really did a good job at fixing it up.

But it looks exactly the same as it did last E3, which was great.
>>
>>14081318
I'll wait til I know all of the content, then make my decision.
>>
>>14081330
Seconding this. You can try to pretend otherwise, but I know you're all sick fucks who partake in this series for precisely this reason.
>>
>>14083722
Yes and no.

At E3, The core gameplay was there, but it seemed a bit lacking. It felt kinda "neo-Nintendo" for lack of a better term. Like "yeah, here's StarFox". And I'm not a graphics guy, but it was a bit lacking there too. Looked alright, but nothing amazing.

But the last Direct talked about how they made sure to have better branching paths and have a solid story for fans. It overall looked a lot nicer and felt like there was more love put into it. Miyamoto said something in the direct along the lines of, "It's a type of action game where you have fun the more you practice and get better at it". At that point, I felt a lot more reassured. And that fact that you can use amiibo to unlock harder difficulty/glass cannon Arwing is awesome because if my only complaint is lack of challenge, there is a way to augment it, although it's essentially the same as paying for DLC that should already be in the game.
>>
File: Black-Arwing-2.jpg (51KB, 414x228px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Arwing-2.jpg
51KB, 414x228px
>>14083878
The retro arwing is more than just a skin as well. It has it's own set of rules. like no homing since there wasn't any lock-on in the SNES game. It's really interesting.

In some other interviews he did with youtube personalities he mentioned how they've had to replay the levels again and again to tighten up the enemy patterns so I'm expecting to replay the shit out of this game just as much as I've been replaying 64 if not more.

>>14083709
>Shiggy ain't kidding about delayed games being eventually good.

https://youtu.be/WT9vXXgGcsA?t=10m57s
>>
>>14083926
>It has it's own set of rules. like no homing since there wasn't any lock-on in the SNES game. It's really interesting.

That's cool as hell. I didn't know that.
>>
>>14081726
While this may be a satire I don't doubt they would ruin a fun movie with their faggotry
>>
>>14081352
You must be eighteen years or older to use 4chan.
>>
>>14083878
>It's a type of action game where you have fun the more you practice and get better at it
You should have known that just from having Platinum as the developers. Literally every game they make follows this mentality
>>
>>14084154
I hate to break it to you, anon, but the 90s were sixteen years ago.
>>
File: 1457121233653.png (379KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1457121233653.png
379KB, 500x372px
>FORCED
>MOTION
>CONTROLS
Literally the only thing keeping this from being Other M bad is destruction of all the character personalities, but Nintendo is too busy jerking off SF64 nerds to bother ruining any personalities.

They should've given Platinum Games full control. Then we would've had a real fucking reboot, MGR-levels of hilariously over-the-top badass shit, but instead we got Nintendo coddling another IP and forcing their shitty motion controls into it for no good reason other than trying to grasp onto the gimmick that made them so many normiebux when the Wii came out.
>>
File: 1429504264486.gif (372KB, 202x254px) Image search: [Google]
1429504264486.gif
372KB, 202x254px
>FOX VS. STAR WOLF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l7o6bMlycg

>MUH BILL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwe3KaNCYY

>SECTOR OMEGA (vid calls it gamma)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6tvyVlGMWs

>BBC ARWING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2POYwB1oz3g

Game

Of

The

YEAR.
>>
>>14085238
BILL! YOU'RE OKAY!
>>
File: Kill la Hype.gif (1MB, 336x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kill la Hype.gif
1MB, 336x190px
>>14085238
>DAT
>FUCKING
>STAR WOLF
>THEME
>>
>>14083836
Oh yeah low polygon spaceships shooting lasers at each other sure gives me my fill of yiff.

You fucking retard.
>>
Meh, they ruined an already perfect Star Wolf team. Also they look crap.

And not a big fan of retreading games.
>>
>>14083836
>sick fucks
If you're this triggered by the thought of people jerking off to cartoon furries you might as well kill yourself right now you weak-willed little faggot.

I'd bet money there's at least ONE person you know that secretly faps to furry and/or wears a fursuit to go bang people at conventions and shit.
>>
>>14085935
>I'd bet money there's at least ONE person you know that secretly faps to furry and/or wears a fursuit to go bang people at conventions and shit.
That would imply furries have the self-awareness required to be ashamed of their actions.
>>
File: 1354419565924.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1354419565924.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>14085944
There's nothing to be ashamed of. I hope you realize the things you find perfectly okay like mecha anime and vidya are seen in the eyes of some of your family members and acquaintances as something to be ashamed of, you just don't know it because they're too polite to say anything.

Kind of like you venting and ranting about it on 4chan because you'd be too beta to say anything about it in person. There are people you know RIGHT now judging you and messaging their friends about what a loser you are for liking giant robot cartoons.
>>
File: 1343639773339.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1343639773339.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>all these people getting hype for motion controls
Holy shit I know everyone shits on /v/ but sometimes I forget just how gaming-retarded the other boards can be.

You people DO know what motion controls are, right? You do realize you're going to pay 60 bucks for a pile of shit, right?
>>
>>14085954
Anon isn't a name.

>>14085960
I'm sorry you don't have basic motor skills.
>>
>>14085974
I'm sorry you're a soccer mom who didn't play video games until 2006.
>>
>>14085990
YEAH WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY NICE DAY, ANON.
>>
>>14085990
I started with a NES, faggot. Are you seriously trying to claim tilting a controller is the same as flailing a stick around for twenty minutes or hoping the Kinect can even see you?
>>
>>14086019
>Are you seriously trying to claim tilting a controller is the same as flailing a stick around for twenty minutes or hoping the Kinect can even see you?
Yes.

It's fucking pointless and adds nothing to the game, only detracts from it by requiring you to focus on something that doesn't need to be there.

I don't need motion controls to keep me active, I go jogging or go to the gym if I want to be active.

When I play a game, I sit down to play a game, not fight against the controller to make it do what I want.
Nintendo has no reason to keep holding onto motion controls other than A: Being snowflakes and/or B: Trying to squeeze as many sales as they can out of the people that made them money when the Wii came out.
>>
Hmmmm...

... I liked it better as Panzer Dragoon
>>
>>14086027
>It's fucking pointless and adds nothing to the game, only detracts from it by requiring you to focus on something that doesn't need to be there.
Tilting a controller slightly is not a complicated or distracting action.

>I don't need motion controls to keep me active, I go jogging or go to the gym if I want to be active.
Are you so fucking stupid that you thought tilting a controller slightly was supposed to be exercise?
>When I play a game, I sit down to play a game, not fight against the controller to make it do what I want.
Wii U controller's tilt sensor works fine. This isn't Shitward Sword.
>>
File: 1374079299755.png (368KB, 765x593px) Image search: [Google]
1374079299755.png
368KB, 765x593px
>>14086043
Holy shit you're a gigantic faggot. I should've known better than to reply to you seriously. Enjoy your kiddie games, anon.
>>
>>14086051
>no counterargument
>>
>>14086057
You too. :^)
>>
>>14086078
You can't counterargument an ad hominem. It doesn't work that way.

Faggot.
>>
>>14085960
I found aiming the bow in Wind Waker, OOT3D and MM3D much faster and easier with the motion controls than with the stick. As long as you don't have Parkinsons it'll be fine.
>>
>>14086081
How old are you, anon?

In fact that's besides the point, because every game you listed made the motion aiming optional. That's perfectly fine. If millenials want to play with their fun little gimmicks that's fine by me, as long as older players have the option of doing it the normal way.

Star Fox Zero doesn't give you an option. That's why it's shit. Platinum Games would've never forced this trash on it's players, but for some reason Nintendo was too protective of one of it's most obscure IPs to actually give Platinum any control or freedom.
>>
>>14085960
>>14086051
>>14086163
You sound mad about nothing, as if you ever played the damn thing. Stop whining and get good at adapting multiple control systems.
>>
>>14081318
I'll wait and see if it's good and can be compatible with the NX.

>>14085960
Let's look at it this way: at least it can't be as bad as using the Power Glove or the U-Force. Besides, the NX might have a better controller anyways (though I'm not really banking on it).

>>14086163
The last three times Nintendo handed out Star Fox to second or third parties, it always turned out poorly. The IP's so cursed that they're getting paranoid over it going bad at this point (but no matter what happens, someone is going to complain, whether Platinum got full control or not).
>>
>>14086178
>The last three times Nintendo handed out Star Fox to second or third parties, it always turned out poorly.
lolno. Command was the only bad Star Fox game.

Assault was perfection. All the series had to do was continue on in that direction and it'd be fucking phenomenal.
You're probably just one of the nostalgia-fapping purists they're trying desperately to appeal to by rehashing SF64 over and over again.

That said even if Adventures and Assault were as bad as all the hipsters make them out to be, there'd still be no way for Platinum Games to screw up. The Avatar game may have been shit, but that's probably because Avatar itself is shit. Kamiya and Platinum actually WANTED to do Star Fox, and probably would've put a lot of TLC into the project, but instead Nintendo is just using their name as a coaster to promote Zero.

If they didn't announce Platinum's involvement at E3, nobody would realize they were a part of it, whereas pretty much any other game Platinum has ever worked on is coated thick in their signature style and flare.
>>
File: 10098179416.jpg (45KB, 447x349px) Image search: [Google]
10098179416.jpg
45KB, 447x349px
>>14085238

MOTHER

FUCKING

V-MAX
>>
>>14086178
>Assault
>bad
64babby puh-lease
>>
>>14086192
>>14086207
Okay, so can you say anything positive about the on-foot segments in Assault then?
>>
>>14086207
To this day SF Assault is my favorite arena shooter to play with buddies.
>>
>>14085960
Gyro controls work fine in Splatoon so I'm not fussed. Plus having the cockpit view on the pad and the 3rd person view on the telly gives the game another layer of difficulty since you've got to look at the TV to see projectiles coming towards you and the pad to aim.
>>
>>14086216
>Okay, so can you say anything positive about the on-foot segments in Assault then?
What was negative about them other than the weird controls that took getting used to?
They were fun, and multiplayer was a blast. I'll give you one chance to find something about them that sucked without being a nostalgiafag that thinks the series should be 100% ships.

You don't get to bring up controls either because you'll probably say they were hard to get used to then turn around and defend kiddie shit like motion controls.
>>
>>14086216
They were perfectly fine?
>>
>>14086221
Cumbersome controls and forced gimmicks are not "another layer of difficulty", they're just shit that bog down the experience.

How about you load up Super Mario World with a 7 year old on stand-by to grab your hands/controller and shake them around every time a Magikoopa shows up. That sounds like the same type of "difficulty" as you described.

God I hope the Wii U failure knocked some sense into Nintendo and drives them to give the NX a real fucking controller. None of this two screen motion control garbage. There's a reason the PS4 is destroying it and that's because nobody on their PS4 needs to waggle their controller around or look at two different screens to play their games.
>>
>>14086223
As opposed to giving "weird controls that took getting used" to a pass while attacking motion controls?
>>
>>14086234
Yes because a weird button layout still at least uses a real controller instead of making you wave your hand all over the place.

That was your one chance by the way. Have fun with Nintendo jerking off your nostalgia glasses. Dumbing games down and adding soccer mom gimmicks sure is fun, I can't possibly comprehend why the Wii U has been such a failure.
>>
>>14086233
And how is a gyroscope cumbersome, may I ask? The extent of the "motion control" is just tilting a gamepad, it's hardly waggle.
>>
>>14086252
>real games let you move the camera with the simple and quick movement of your thumb
>SF0 forces you to move the whole controller around to move the camera
If you're seriously trying to defend the latter or pretend it's just as good as the simpler, faster, easier motion, you're a fucking fanboy who needs to pull his nose out of Nintendo's ass before it gets stained any browner.
>>
>>14086241
>>14086263
Using buzzwords only shows you don't have idea what are you talking about. Even great games like Vanquish, fast-paced and all, feel weird with the dual analog thing because those are stiff as fuck, and is was since PS2.
>>
>>14086263
>real games
>movement of your thumb
If you're actually trying to pass analog sticks off as the pinnacle of game control you're a fool
Gyro is more reminiscent of mouse control, you'd know if you'd actually tried it.
>>
>>14086276
Sounds like you're just shit at shooters. NOW your vehement defense of motion controls makes sense.

>>14086280
>Gyro is more reminiscent of mouse control
No it's fucking not.
>>
>>14086316
Actually I'm not that bad, just I don't like it. Analog is less responsive than a mouse, and is clear that standards are shit because people doesn't know what they want. Your rant about forced motion controls is pointless if you can't counter it without being angry, you aren't better than those CSGO shitposters on /v/.
>>
>>14086223
Not him. My criticisms of the on-foot sections in Starfox Assault are shared with the ones in Rogue Squadron 3, I think they're mechanically sound but fail to bring anything to the table besides 'it's different'. I don't think it was worth adding them for the sake of variety in a game that stands up on the merit of its primary gameplay already. I remain curious about whether the transforming sections in Starfox Zero will justify themselves by being interesting on more levels than 'Now you're on the GROUND!'
>>
>>14083878
I remember when Shiggy said that originally bombs were going to be amiibo only. But they changed it before revealing the game. This is the kind of Nintendo we're dealing with here, even if it didn't go through they still considered the idea. That's like considering making Link's shield amiibo only or something.
>>
This game is just a BIG JOKE...

When I played the N64 20 years ago, it was fucking great: level design, 3D, OST, controls, characters, multiplayer. Top level.

However, this shit of 2016 is just a copy-paste with lazy production released in a dead plataform...

Gez, you guys really have shit taste.
>>
>>14086223
There are more problems than just the controls
First off, you're slow as shit on the ground. The game gives you these massive maps meant for vehicle use and your tiny character model can just not move at the speed these maps call for. Mission 9 is straight up atrocious because of this; the map is fucking enormous and it takes like five minutes to move from one part of it to the other on foot. Granted, this is a problem with Assault in general. The Arwing movement was really sluggish compared to 64

Secondly, the combat itself is pretty thoughtless. There's very little in the way of cover or hazards one can utilize, nor are there mechanics like crouching that would even allow you to attempt at it. While some of the weapons definitely help, there's not much use for many of them because your default Blaster is good enough for almost anything you have to deal with, not to mention that if you have a Landmaster nearby, you'll just try and get as much mileage out of that as possible anyway
>>
>>14086452
>copy-paste
It clearly isn't
The trailers have shown plenty of new stuff even just in terms of new or differently designed parts of previous levels, and that's not even mentioning the new mechanics

and the graphics are fucking great, you mong. Even if it was just exactly the same game mechanically, are you saying you wouldn't want to play it with modern graphics?
>>
>>14084628
And that's still underage.
>>
File: 03e56dcb.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
03e56dcb.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEOS WITH VOICES THIS TIME

>CORNERIA 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XkulJbiFJY

>SECTOR GAMMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xnr587jdDw

>1 ON 1 WITH WOLF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieZ5PQrKisc

>SECTOR BETA WITH BILL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP4UD7dTWmg
>>
File: 1244553595889.jpg (18KB, 426x345px) Image search: [Google]
1244553595889.jpg
18KB, 426x345px
MISSED TWO.

>FALCO AMIIBO'S GLASS-CANNON MODE WITH A PEEK AT AN EXPANDED MAP OF THE LYLAT SYSTEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jLiXuqKKI

>GUY SHARES HIS THOUGHTS ON THE GAME AFTER HAVING PLAYED IT FOR AWHILE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2K0xWVWOXA
>>
>>14086163
>a game is literal badly designed shit because it has a feature I don't like
Why is this the only argument I ever see on 4chan about anything?
>>
>>14086452
>released on a dead platform

This is the absolute worst argument when it comes to video games. Not even joking. Who the fuck cares about the success of a console or the platform it's played on as long as the games they want to play on them are fun?

People will still go out and buy old consoles that are no longer in production just to play certain games. That fact that people won't buy a console because it's a dead platform is stupid. If a console has games you want to play on it, you buy it, simple as that.
>>
>>14086452
>This game is just a BIG JOKE...
for you
>>
>>14083568
I don't go to Tumblr
>>14084154
and I'm 25, checkmate
>>
File: my_body_is_ready_nichijou.gif (979KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
my_body_is_ready_nichijou.gif
979KB, 400x225px
>>14086592
>Sector Gamma

DAT SPEED. DEM OBSTACLES. This is the Star Fox that I've been waiting for!
>>
>>14086592
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP4UD7dTWmg
Macross as fuck.
>>
>>14086582
Did the 90s only last one fucking year?
>>
>>14086393
>"I'll just pretend the other poster is mad! That'll make me right!"
>"My opinion about this genre I don't like is important and people should listen to me!"

>>14086472
I'm noticing a trend of people bitching about the on-foot segments not only being wrong, but complaining about the missions instead of playing multiplayer.
>>
>>14086452
If only it was on a Sony Platform with no plans for localization amirite?
>>
>>14083536
Do you have that pic in high resolution.
I need it for my MPhil.
>>
I'm super excited. Like other anons I wasn't hype when it was first revealed, but they must've polished it up good cause now it looks fucking awesome.
>>
File: n64_STARFOX 64.jpg (284KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
n64_STARFOX 64.jpg
284KB, 720x480px
>>14086537
>>14087047
>>14087021
>>14089572
>If only it was on a Sony Platform with no plans for localization amirite?

Got my copy here, Miyamoto fanboys... Medals in all planets by the way. However, would not spend 1 dollar in a game like this nowadays, in ANY console. Even nostalgia got limits.

In the end, enjoy "reheating" "new" games from 2 decades ago, "gamers".
>>
Does Fox finally become a lust penis in this one?
>>
>>14091914
Your patronage will be missed. I'll alert Nintendo now and tell them it's all over, time to close up shop.
>>
>>14091934
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT

YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>14091420
Sadly, no. What you see is the size I found it in. I don't even remember what site I got it from.
>>
I'm actually excited for this but I don't have a WiiU. Looked through its library and while there are other games I'm interested in I don't think there's enough to warrant a console purchase, even including SF0 which I normally wouldn't do since it's not out yet. Buying hardware for software not out yet is just dumb.
>>
>>14091995
Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda, Smash, the other Zelda, Bayonetta, Yoshi, the other other Zelda, Wonderful 101, Splatoon, Captain Toad, Pokken, Xenoblade X, Mario Maker and now SF0 are all great reasons to own a Wii U. It's easily the best console of this gen when it comes to games, there are well over a dozen great games for it while the PS4 has maybe three.
>>
>>14091934
>>14091954
I have no idea what either of you are talking about. But I'd like to know, sure I've seen worse things.
>>
>>14092033
I don't know, 11 games seems like an awfully small amount of games. Not including SF0 or, what I'm assuming one of those Zeldas are, Zelda U since they're not out yet. SF0 could still end up being shit for all we know, we don't even know if Zelda U is still Zelda U and not Zelda NX or whatever.
>>
>>14092047
It's a long gif that involves a planet of magical futa dinosaurs iirc.
>>
>>14092059
So the usual shit you see on /v/ then?
>>
>>14092055
Those Zeldas are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors, all worthy purchases. I own thirteen Wii U games with plans to expand it to sixteen in the near future, compared to about twenty-four PS3 games and three PS4 games, having owned the PS4 since launch.
>>
>>14092047
It's a shitty comic in which General Scales turns Fox into a dinosaur and then a giant penis which fucks a mountain in the ass.
>>
I prefer the design of old games like starfox where you have to complete the game in one sitting making you have to get better and better at the game to finally see the ending I hope zero is like that.
>>
>>14087933
>Macross as fuck

I can see it now

>True final area
>Fighting true andross
>"You cannot defeat me fox"
>"Darn I guess I have to use that mode."
>"No Fox don't do it! It has not been properly tested yet!"
>Pushes the button
>New Battroid form
>Star Fox is Macross now.
>>
>>14095044
>you can unlock it the form for free play later
>no bombs, and somersaults in the on rail sections of the stages
>star fox turns into space harrier
>>
>>14095309
>In the distance you hear Kamiya just jizzing everywhere
>He finally made not only that Star Fox game but a Space Harrier game

Also I would fucking love that. Like once you get that scene its unlocked in normal play.
>>
>>14092131
I already own Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on my Gamecube. Why should I bother with the HD versions? I'm not fan of bloom.
>>
>>14095626
I never quite completed Wind Waker and never played Twilight Princess at all, so they were fresher experiences for me. The small quality of life improvements like the Fast Sail in Wind Waker are a huge help in making the game more fun.

Regardless, the more salient point is that I've never been able to fully clear my Wii U backlog because it has enough good games that a new one comes out by the time I'm done with the others. In my opinion it's definitely been a worthy purchase, far more so than any other console.
>>
>>14092055
>11 games seems like an awfully small amount of games
How many games have you enjoyed on other consoles?
>>
>there is someone in here who thinks dual sticks is the only good controller

faggot probably never played KI:U, or will complain about it when in fact KI:U's control scheme is perfect and has absolute mad speed
>>
New commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAn5AgdPkCo
>>
>>14099316
am I the only one who wants all the cutscenes in the game to be done with puppets.
>>
>>14081330
I play Star Fox for the arwings
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.