[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have seen true injustice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 31

File: The Char solution.png (202KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
The Char solution.png
202KB, 640x352px
The likes of this kind of villainy cannot be allowed to go on as such I will personally follow through with the only proper solution is to drop an asteroid on the earth.....................
How dare those bastards at Jack in the Box be out of vanilla coke
>>
Fuck you, now I want vanilla coke.
>>
>>14076727
RISE WITH ME FELLOW DISGRUNTLED INDIVIDUAL TOGETHER WE SHALL HAVE SATISFACTION OR VENGEANCE!
>>
>>14076762
Vanilla > cherry vanilla > cherry > coke
Dr Pepper is the superior soda however
>>
>>14076771
Top tier taste anon.
>>
>>14076710
Shoulda gone to McDaniels
>>
>>14076710
YOU BELONG TO ME
>>
>>14076710

Why don't you just go get a pack of it at a supermarket?
>>
>>14076824
SAYONARA IENAKUTE
>>
File: 14594010126412.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14594010126412.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>the only vanilla coke you can get is in expensive imported cans
>>
File: 21387237_p0.jpg (2MB, 2136x1507px) Image search: [Google]
21387237_p0.jpg
2MB, 2136x1507px
>liking vanilla coke
>>
File: cock freestylin on you.jpg (350KB, 1200x2181px) Image search: [Google]
cock freestylin on you.jpg
350KB, 1200x2181px
>>14076865
>tfw one of these fairly close by and drinks are all reasonably priced
>tfw can't post my face
>>
>>14076870
The sugar version, not the corn syrup version tastes good to me senpai.
>>
>>14076880
Oh.
Well, that's all right then.
>>
>>14076870
AMURO WHY CANT YOU SEE YOUR TASTE BUDS ARE BOUND BY GRAVITY VANILLA COKE IS THE ONLY CHOICE THAT WILL LIBERATE US FROM SORROW!
>>
Sieg Coke Zeon!
>>
File: Dior.jpg (97KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
Dior.jpg
97KB, 560x373px
>>14076875
>no soviet soft drink machine
>>
What's vanilla Coke?
>>
>>14076922
It's in the name.
>>
File: monkey.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>14076710
>>14076727
>>14076762
>>14076771
Vanilla Coke is one of the few things that brings me acute happiness in life.
In all, seriousness, a 20 oz. bottle of Vanilla Coke, a bag of Lays Sour Cream & Onion, (or Classic), and a refrigerated Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar, coupled with several episodes of a good robot show, or Sci-Fi movie during an evening is by and away one of the greatest conceivable experiences for me. Second perhaps, only to riding my motorcycle on an open highway. It even eclipses sex in most cases. I don't know why, but it's just utterly satisfying.

It tastes like Coke from about a decade ago before all those silly "healthy" alternatives. I've never been a huge fan of Coca-Cola, but Vanilla Coke fills me with a sense of comforting faux-nostalgia, while also tasting fucking incredible. It's a strange feeling, but one I cherish. This is really not the thread I expected, OP. I really thought the spoiler was gonna be a "why did he have to die, bros?", but this? I never asked for this.

That "healthy" initiative killed Sunkist, (but Crush was always better), and Sprite. Dr. Pepper having to relabel with the '23', bullshit was the worst cause it wasn't just the label they changed. At least Dr. Pepper Cherry is amazingly smooth.
>>14076870
This makes me feel really sad for you.
>>14076922
An experience quite unlike any other available in contemporary soda offerings.
>>
>>14077047
>It even eclipses sex in most cases.

Personally I agree with the great philosopher DMX when he once said

"Yeah sex is cool but have you ever had garlic bread?"
>>
>>14077047
I'm like that with Cherry Coke.
We don't get Cherry Coke where I live.
>>
I never liked the taste of cherry so I never had cherry coke, now vanilla coke, man that was great where I am I can't even find one anymore it's like they got pulled and never returned, instead we have different Fanta flavours like passion fruit, and lord knows what others, but I'll settle with grape, sometimes I like to add a dash of lime to it
>>
Is /m a dump for soda threads now?

still the best thread ever
>>
File: Going full Char.png (785KB, 1332x720px) Image search: [Google]
Going full Char.png
785KB, 1332x720px
OP Here I am glad to see that various members of /M/ could come together to see the glory of Vanilla Coke
>>
File: DANG IT AMURO.jpg (52KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
DANG IT AMURO.jpg
52KB, 540x405px
>>14076870
>>
>>14076865

I guess I'm fairly lucky in that I only have to bring my passport along for a hop over the border if the urge to get a bottle ever takes over my psyche.

And when they do pop back up for a limited time within country it's almost certainly never easy to find them in their "selected outlets".
>>
File: don knottzable.png (302KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
don knottzable.png
302KB, 640x480px
>>14077122
>>
>tfw starting to prefer Big K Vanilla Cola instead
As much as I like Coke, it only tastes best when gotten from a fast food place. Too few offer it as a beverage option, but my supermarket has plenty of Big K for sale.
>>
File: Nugundam-dynasty2.jpg (336KB, 1280x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Nugundam-dynasty2.jpg
336KB, 1280x1588px
You`re insane OP.I bought a can of vanilla coke once and it tasted like someone mixed cum with my drink.How dare you drop Axis on Earth on such meager pretenses?I will need to rally Londo Bell`s forces to stop you in your tracks.
>>
>>14077883
>Knows what cum mixed with Coke tastes like.
>>
>>14078178
if you don't know how are you supposed to tell if somebody came in your coke
>>
File: Nu vs Sazabi.jpg (470KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Nu vs Sazabi.jpg
470KB, 1500x1060px
>>14077883
I am fighting for my ideals Anon can you fault me for my glorious vengeance
>>
File: 145690m.jpg (24KB, 275x270px) Image search: [Google]
145690m.jpg
24KB, 275x270px
>drinking pop
enjoy your diabetes
>>
>really fucking like vanilla coke and cherry coke
>live in North Carolina for college
>Pepsi rolls out Cherry Vanilla Pepsi
i'm literally swimming in options god damn it's a good time to be alive.
>>
>>14078347
>being American
>>
>>14078353
>>Pepsi rolls out Cherry Vanilla Pepsi
I'm >>14077047 and unfortunately my college only has Pepsi products, but the Cherry Vanilla Pepsi is damned good.
>>
>>14078353
Pick THE CHOICE OF A NEW GENERATION.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HByh60JAlc
>>
>>14078347

Yeah if you're the kind of person that drinks it every day
>>
File: pepsiman.jpg (12KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepsiman.jpg
12KB, 300x243px
DRINK
>>
File: GN Flag.jpg (227KB, 1600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
GN Flag.jpg
227KB, 1600x1013px
>>14080296
Your can't tempt is Pepsiman real /M/en drink Coke
>>
File: mexican coke.jpg (21KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
mexican coke.jpg
21KB, 500x750px
>no mention of the TRUE GOAT coke
>>
>>14083292
>real /M/en
>capital M

Yeah no, you aren't
>>
>You've got two choices
>You can join the Federation. Good times with good friends and we got the best mobile suits.
>Or you could join Zeon and sit alone in a ditch with an ice cold Vanilla Coke.
>>
>>14083479
>zeon spends heavily on vanilla coke
they'd win the war in a week, how could revil in any earnestness say they are exhausted when there's a vanilla coke in every hand?
>>
>>14083501
The obvious answer is he lied, if only cause he was likely a fan of Dr.Pepper.
>>
>>14083501
>revil is captured and imprisoned after loum
>in prison they serve him vanilla coke
>he breaks out to tell the federation about the glory of vanilla coke and how zeon must not have a monopoly of it
and so the reason for war is changed forever
>>
>>14083547
This perfectly explains the GM's main color scheme its to match the colors of a bottle of Vanilla Coke!
>>
File: 1450419735672.png (241KB, 329x627px) Image search: [Google]
1450419735672.png
241KB, 329x627px
I fucking hate vanilla coke. I find all soda loathsome but there's something in vanilla coke that I can't drink just one can. I need to down three in quick succession or else I go through the rest of my day/night in an autistic rage hating everybody and everything.
>>
>>14077047
>This makes me feel really sad for you

Don't. Coke is shit.
>>
>>14083627
Or just regular coke?

Goddamn, I knew vanillafags were delusional but this is...
>>
>>14083479
>the best mobile suits

I hope this is a reference and you're not seriously saying the Federation had any good non-gundam Mobile Suits.
>>
File: based ted.jpg (327KB, 2048x1343px) Image search: [Google]
based ted.jpg
327KB, 2048x1343px
>>14078356
>not being American
Enjoy your no guns, poverty, muslims, and lack of muh freedoms
>>
>>14083862
I actually hail from Texas, but he's probably a salty Wisconsinonian who thinks he's the center of the universe.

I'm Texican first.
>>
>>14083907

Is it true that Ted Cruz takes the form of a giant rat under the light of a full moon? I've always wondered about that.
>>
File: 13463662685881.jpg (357KB, 1461x677px) Image search: [Google]
13463662685881.jpg
357KB, 1461x677px
I like Pepsi. So does Optimus. As far as I'm concerned, I'm drinking an /m/ approved drink.

You vanilla and cherry Coke guys are alright though.
>>
File: friends_nichijou.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
friends_nichijou.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>14077047
>a 20 oz. bottle of Vanilla Coke, a bag of Lays Sour Cream & Onion, (or Classic), and a refrigerated Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar, coupled with several episodes of a good robot show, or Sci-Fi movie during an evening is by and away one of the greatest conceivable experiences for me.

We may have different tastes in snacks and soda, but at our core we are the same.
>>
>>14083958
>tfw no kamen rider x pepsi man cross over
>>
File: Ted Cruz.png (179KB, 326x323px) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz.png
179KB, 326x323px
>>14083923
Since when was a full moon needed? That's his normal form. Pic related.

It's a hell of a lot better than the sniveling cheese chomping plague-bearing Bernie.

Honestly Cruz is the only guy that talks about the 10th amendment still in the race, and that's a big positive for me. I'm probably pro-life, but I really don't mind if a state passes a law banning abortions. He's actually pretty chill when it comes to the gays and he's said it should be up to the states. Personally I don't think states or fed should have anything to do with marriage licenses at all, but whatever.

I'm no fan of the PATRIOT act, and while he voted for the FREEDOM act ( a watered down PATRIOT act--this whole iPhone bullshit wouldn't have happened under the PATRIOT act provisions he helped to get removed Apple being dickbags ultimately it fucked them over, but hey they won this round PR game), and he's made actions to slowly cull the spying on citizens instead of immediately throw on the breaks. Something I think would leave us very vulnerable while a new system is debated and implemented. His track record is pretty solid too, and much of the rhetoric Trump is using on immigration, he's been using since before he was a Senator, actually, albeit with considerably less inflammatory flourish.

I have no problem with social programs IF they are finance-able. Most of what we have is completely untenable, and it's not just Democrat programs either.

As a nuclear physicist, I think his tax proposal (accompanied by spending cuts, which is one thing people usually forget to consider) is also really exciting because it'll weaken the control subsidized oil companies have over the market and increase competition for more and more powerful alternative fuels, not just nuclear.

So, while I don't think he's the greatest option, I think at the core of his platform he's pretty damn solid.
>>
Who /vanilla bourbon coke/ here?
>>
>>14083795
Vanilla GM curbstomped Zeonic MS until late in the war, at which point they were pumping out high-level suits like Commands. And let's not forget the infinite Gundam secret squirrel prototypes. How can Zeon compete?
>>
> all this coke in this thread

Sprite is better. 7-up a shit.
>>
>>14084027
>Sierra Mist is better. 7-up a shit.
ftfy

Sprite got fucked over when all the companies changed their formulas. It used to be my favrit though.

>tfw be sick and have sprite annd soda crackers

I just get even more ill now if I try that cause of how syrupy sprite tastes.
>>
File: 55262726_p0.png (1MB, 1920x1351px) Image search: [Google]
55262726_p0.png
1MB, 1920x1351px
>>14083795
GM > Zaku
Zeon aesthetic is cool, but not as cool as the Feds.
>>
>>14084038
as long as Sierra Mist giving the same sensation as Sprite, count me in.

.. oh wait, i'm in third rate country. fuck me.
>>
>>14084062
It does. It's a lot more crisp.
>>
File: orange crush.jpg (160KB, 1243x1103px) Image search: [Google]
orange crush.jpg
160KB, 1243x1103px
All of you get the fuck on my level or I swear I'll destroy Australia.
>>
>>14084135
Already there.

Still, go ahead.
>>
>A G Gundam-esque show where all Gundams are sponsored by corporations in some convoluted tournament in which they vie for superiority through Gundam fights
>Product placement everywhere
>Gundams modeled/take color schemes from certain products
>>
>>14084027
>>14084038
Is it really SO much to ask for a soda that's pure lemon and not lemon-lime? There's Surge and...I think that's it.
>>
>>14084308

So basically if Tiger and Bunny had a tournament arc.
>>
>>14084308
So Days of Thunder with mecha
>>
>>14084428
Just get sparkling lemonade
>>
File: 1191.jpg (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1191.jpg
53KB, 480x640px
>>14084308
>America funds a Gundam show
Sign me the fuck up
>>
>>14084003
Granted I'm not an American, but the idea that people are loyal to their individual regions within the country over the country itself baffles me. I mean why be a unified nation when you treat entire sections of the country as if they aren't "real" Americans as it were? Granted you guys don't have a centralized economy which kinda necesitates certain things, but I just feel like a country that was formed by the people banding together "for the people" and all would have more nationalism than they do. People like to say the Americans are really jingoistic, but whenever I watch their politics on tv, they seem to hate other groups of their own people over foreigners.
>>
>>14083958
>>14083984
>tfw no Pepsiman game produced by Platinum
>>
>>14084504

At least we got a Pepsiman game at all.
>>
>>14084536
Yeah, but it's time for a new one.

It's also time for Pepsi to accept him as their worldwide mascot.
>>
>>14084536
>>14084504
and the pepsiman mod
>>
>>14084501
It's natural to think that way. Americans (used to, until 1900s) pride state's rights over federal government because we were originally 13 colonies who had just escaped tyranny and didn't want another government rising to act exactly like it, so they nerfed it really fucking hard. The Articles of Confederation, our beta test for government, was even too weak on the federal side that nothing could really get done. So naturally we want our state government, which is run by someone who lives in the state and thus more attuned to the people's needs, to do the governing part. The US is the most populated country behind China and India, it's very hard to like a system that has to decide the rules for 320 million people equally when we cover such a vast array of lifestyles and living conditions.

The US is founded on Enlightenment philosophy which basically states that government is a necessary evil for society to function and always carries the weight of corruption and tyranny, which is our responsibility to fight. We hate the idea of a non-federal system precisely because we are "for the people".

Plus we literally don't give a shit about any other country, and when we do we all usually feel the same way about it so there's no need to discuss it on national television. Whether that's the media brainwashing us or not is up for speculation.
>>
>>14084501
>they seem to hate other groups of their own people over foreigners.
Well, Texas is one of two states that was actually it's own country. It also happens to be fucking wealthy, and has like the 7th largest national GDP in the world if you consider it separately from the states. There are a bunch of really long standing divides for economic, racial and political reasons, and unfortunately these are often times aggravated by stances the federal government takes. Some states with fierce independent streaks (on any side of these "divides") don't take kindly to it.
Many of these smaller countries are so homogenized so the way of thinking is narrower (no offense, honest), but in the States we have many people that don't want to adopt European philosophies (many of which are tanking economies over there).

Another thing, while the Revolution was about people banding together, the crushing majority of the framers of the Constitution had an inherent distrust of centralized government. Senators used to be appointed by State legislatures, rather than be voted on by the populace with the express intent that the Senate not be co-opted by the "aristocracy" who could keep the money and power with themselves (as is the case now). Thomas Hobbe's and John Locke are the Granddaddies of America.

Also, as far as the nationalist streak, we used to have it, but as Putin remarked not too long ago, he "isn't afraid of America because we no longer have 'exceptionalism'", something that pandering to differences, instead of accepting them, has created.
>>
>>14084615
>It also happens to be fucking wealthy, and has like the 7th largest national GDP in the world if you consider it separately from the states
That's us in California, the other former republic. Texas ranks 12th, booting out Australia.
>>
>>14084696
When you adjust for debt, Texas comes out further ahead.

848 Billion (CA) vs 121 Billion (TX)

>tfw flying state flag at full mast
>feels good, brother.
>>
>>14084711
If you adjust for debt, the whole US goes to hell. But we do have some serious debt issues. Our state literally cannot stop wasting money and the draught isn't helping things. I'm thinking of moving away for a couple years and hope it fixes itself because our freedumbs are not looking pretty once Brown steps down as governor. I love this state and I want to help fix it but my county is just one tiny bastion against a torrent of self-destructive behavior. I might head down to Texas depending on what jobs open up in my field there but for now I'm just doing intern shit. I don't know what the political climate is like down there but here's hoping it starts looking up for all of us in the next few years, brother.
>>
>>14084736
I have a ton of friends from California in Dallas. Really, I gotta say Dallas is one of the most interesting places politically, and it's very open to all sorts of opinions. Plus, there's a pretty big Libertarian movement in Dallas, and lots of growth in jobs. Austin's also really vibrant, and even with their "out-there" thinking, they still rake in a fair amount of money that seems to sustain whatever it is they do. Houston is not my cup of tea, on any day, but they're the only city in the country that's got more growth than DFW does.
I've had a long romance with San Fran, so I feel really bad for y'all with all the bullshit that goes on there. It's such a beautiful state.

I take it you're from Orange, then? How do you like their 3DCG?
>>
>>14084615
>Thomas Hobbe's

Thomas Hobbes believed that people need a centralized institution or we'd start killing each other.

>but as Putin remarked not too long ago

I'm aware, I'm Russian. It's why I brought it up, because despite being an extremely large country and one that has half the population of the US (so comparable to it), the people here see themselves as Russians before they see themselves as Christians.
>>
>>14086436

Also, I have found that US servicemen put their country before their states even when outside their military service, so maybe most people just haven't served the greater good of their country.
>>
>>14086436
>>14086458
Russia is also 81% (according to wiki) ethnically Russian, and just from looking on a map those are aren't tend to live away from the parts of the country that matter in terms of power. It's not hard for a country, even a big one, to be nationalistic when everyone is the same and the leaders still take to the Great Man theory. Even the US would be highly nationalistic if say 81% of it was all Irish and they all lived in the major cities while the other sections had no power.
>>
>>14086436
Hobbes wrote more than just Leviathan, you know.
It's completely foolish to consider it without Behemoth--a criticism of what goes wrong when the "ideal state" in Leviathan comes into being.

More importantly though, Hobbes was one of the first people that talked about a cooperative form of government in (modern) times. Perhaps I should have said great-grandfather.

As to your anecdote on soldiers, well, I've seen both a greater amount of state pride than national, but even in your example, I know many people who view military service as doing right by their state because without the Union, states will likely crumble. Even the wealthy states will get hit hard by it because the economic strife in neighboring would almost absolutely be guaranteed to bleed over.

Also, maybe this is a little unfair, but I know a great deal of people that join just because they have no prospects, not out of a sense of patriotism, but one of perceived necessity.

> Russians before they see themselves as 'X'
I'd venture to say that most Americans see themselves as the individual first, American/New Yorker/2nd generation Italian descendant second. I'd say for the most part our society has always promoted this, but over the last 50 years there's an increasing paradigm shift to make it harder for the masses to identify as an exception--see everyone and their dog getting little league soccer trophies even if there team came in last place in a league among other things--rather than the rule. As such there's an increased pushback by those people clinging to their sense of individualism, but those people are painted as increasingly fringe, even though they really shouldn't be. Especially when you consider that perception was the norm (whether or not every one was able to excel is another story, but the paradigm was more favorable to those that wanted to go against the grain).
>>
>>14086584
>I'd say for the most part our society has always promoted this, but over the last 50 years there's an increasing paradigm shift to make it harder for the masses to identify as an exception--see everyone and their dog getting little league soccer trophies even if there team came in last place in a league among other things--rather than the rule

I'm not talking about exceptionalism, though. I'm talking about the strength of a country being defined by the unified strength of its people. I can't help but think that if you guys lost in a war the numbers we did in WW2 (26 million) it wouldn't be something you could as a society recover from without the rhetoric of "we are one people, Russia does not die until all Russians die".
>>
> I can't help but think that if you guys lost in a war the numbers we did in WW2 (26 million) it wouldn't be something you could as a society recover from without the rhetoric of "we are one people, Russia does not die until all Russians die".
Maybe, maybe not.

I guess, we (ideally) draw strength from the variety we have here. So ideologies and innovations of some will fill in the gaps of others creating this really strong lattice.

Ironically, it seems like the strength of that diversity is being weakened by how much it's being played up. What we could have is "people are different, let's take advantage of that and use each others differences to create new things" but what we really have is "everyone is different, and that's what matters"
>>
I'd just love to say I love how /m/ attract /pol/ + /k/ types, and you'll all keep it somewhat civil
>>
File: 1457385990764.jpg (138KB, 942x697px) Image search: [Google]
1457385990764.jpg
138KB, 942x697px
How about some of that Pink Lemonade?
There's a real drink.
>>
>>14086903

Why is it pink though?
>>
>>14077047
>Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar
Fuck that. White chocolate is nasty.
>>
>>14086925
Food dye and Newtype magic probably.
>>
>>14084761
I missed the post, good to know about Texas. I'm right next to Orange. Corona, it's a really nice place and offers a massive variety of schools and work within about an hour's drive. The only issue with transportation is traffic on the freeways, which can be absolutely ridiculous. And very little public transportation. Other than that (and the air quality - my area is surrounded by low mountains so the smog from the millions of cars gets trapped and we never get rain to wash it away, but thankfully it has been getting better in recent years) it's a wonderful place. I've never been to San Francisco myself but my cousin is also in love with it. She's from the East Coast but I still think it's worthy of its reputation from what I've heard.
Dunno what you're referring to by the 3DCG. Sorry.
>>
>>14086990

He's referring to Orange Studio, the group that does the CG mechs for Fafner and stuff
>>
All these these things going on.... In a fucking soda thread. Never change /m/
>>
>>14086998
Oh. I never would have made the connection. breddy gud though
>>
>>14086950

But no really, why did people decide "you know what lemonade needs? To be fucking pink."
>>
>>14076710
Soda is bad for you.
>>
File: Zaku Warrior.jpg (13KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
Zaku Warrior.jpg
13KB, 277x182px
>>14087036
Much like how red goes three times as fast, pink is three pinks as nice.
At least that's how it works with Zakus and lemonade.
>>
File: 0080.jpg (419KB, 879x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0080.jpg
419KB, 879x1280px
>>14087043
When its all you drink maybe but after a long round of fighting feddies sometimes you need something more delicious and refreshing than water like Pink Lemonade or Vanilla Coke
>>
I am really surprised with the weird directions this thread keeps going like what the hell man?
>>
>>14088622
So far it has just been soda and some politics, both theoretical and practical. Do not listen to pink lemonade derailers, it's a lame drink. Strawberry lemonade is great but the fake, sugary pink lemonade is an excuse of a drink.
>>
>>14088666

What do they put different in it besides dye? Because it doesn't taste like lemonade, not even like sugary lemonade
>>
Yeah at least Vanilla coke tastes like Vanilla and coke
>>
>>14088669
I have no idea, it's a crime to call it lemonade anymore.
>>
>>14088669
It's because pink lemonade has grapefruit in it
>>
Seriously what kind of subhuman preffers the Zaku design to the GM?

I mean what the fuck
>>
>>14088740
they like the dick sucking snout and gas mask aesthetic
>>
>>14088740
Let's not start a fight in a good thread. I prefer the GM series in the end but the Zaku hits some design aspects just perfect in a way that the GM can't hope to compete with. And if you compare 0087? How can a Nemo or GM II match up to a Marasai?

Both are great designs. GM is only saved by retconning some really wonderful things into the OYW and updating the design (diapers were not a good idea after all) but Zaku types and MSVs have been solid since the beginning. It's all good.
>>
Honestly if we want to talk good looking UC Grunts I'd have to say the Jegan or the geara doga
>>
>>14086775
>Ironically, it seems like the strength of that diversity is being weakened by how much it's being played up.
As an outsider, it does seem that way. You guys don't seem like you actually know how to handle the "diversity". All the shitstorms that happen that keeps making the news seem to involve some form of racial problem or something.
>>
>>14088846
The ReZEL is such a sexual machine. I think it may be my favorite UC suit.

>>14086990
Dallas is really humid, and it can be hard on you, but compared to that smog situation (Denver where I've spent time has it too), it's probably a breath of fresh air.

>>14086823
I guess it might have something to do with the average age of the /m/ poster. /k/ is generally civil enough (especially jet threads), can't speak to /pol/ since I don't lurk it.
>>
>>14086480
>and just from looking on a map those are aren't tend to live away from the parts of the country that matter in terms of power
I know, it's almost like someone shipped out those other groups to where they would be irrelevant.
>>
>>14087043
So is being an ambitionless snapfag.
>>
Okay so if Zeon like Vanilla coke what the hell is the main drink of the federation?
>>
>>14088976
Cherry Coke?
>>
>>14088976
Pepsi blue
>>
>>14088976
The Federation was hoarding the vanilla spice and put up a Vanilla Embargo on Zeon. By September of the OYW, Zeon had taken most of the vanilla on Earth and were searching for the secret stash in Jaburo. Their Mobottle Suits were too much for the Federation. Each one was powered by a miniature Fusion reactor, which infuses the taste of vanilla into the coke, and had much more power than the Federation's weapons... bar three. Project D spawned three secret prototypes, which used the new and groundbreaking Vanilla Dr Pepper flavor to protect itself from all but the most devastating attacks, to combat the Zakoolers. GunDoc (piloted by Amuro Taste), Gun-can-non, and Gun23 were their names. They quickly turned the tide of the war. The sudden appearance of a Mobottle Suit on the Federation's side was unexpected and quickly usurped their hold on key vanilla strategic points. Along the way, they do battle with Redbull Ral, M'fizzy, Garape and Dietzle Zabi, and the mysterious masked Charbonate Aznabubble, who is secretly the son of Zeon Yum Deicane. Some say Deicane's natural approach to soda was taken advantage of and perverted into a grab for Federation vanilla by the Zabis. Regardless, the cherry coke-red machine shows up constantly to torment the heroes. In the final days of the war, Lalah Stir is killed and teaches Amuro that fighting is not the answer and you can mix beyond the time. Kycilemonlime kills Ginger Zabi (who killed their father Depsi Zabi, who is in turn killed by Charbonate. The war's end is messy but it brings about peace... For now.
>>
>>14089037
The jews at Bandai are creaming their pants at this.
>>
>>14089037
So does that make OP Charbonate?
>>
>>14089037
>Amuro Taste
Good one

>Go beyond the time with delicious cherry coke! It'll quench your first three times faster
>>
>>14089037
Saved.

Please do Zeta.
>>
>>14084501

We talk a lot of shit, but even a Michigander is better than a damned dirty foreigner and Michigan is the Middle East of America.
>>
Jesus Christ /m/ stop having discussions that make me want to vote for Donald Trump. I can barely fucking stand being a Democrat anymore as it is.
>>
>>14091162
Don't let it bother you. Most people on 4chan tend to have extremes of opinion, unlike 90% of voters.

As much as 4chan likes to think otherwise, most dems aren't crazy sjw ultra-liberals, they're mostly just blue collar workers. Just like how most repubs aren't crazy tea partiers, they're mostly regular blue collar Joes too.
>>
>>14089037
Yes please do Zeta I think we would all appreciate that
>>
You'd think Zeon would like green sodas like Sprite or something
>>
Okay but what about the Root beer vanguard
>>
File: 1457440237606.jpg (30KB, 777x743px) Image search: [Google]
1457440237606.jpg
30KB, 777x743px
>>14089037
>Charbonate Aznabubble
>>
File: 1459216818524.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1459216818524.png
281KB, 512x512px
>>14089037
>Charbonate Aznabubble
>>
>>14096035

Depends on the brand, because no 2 root beers taste the same
>>
>>14098478
But remember there are 3 crossbones vanguard's each with a variety of MS one for each root beer
>>
>>14099339
Barq's
Mug
A&W
>>
>>14099339
Barq's is obviously the Victory era Ghost Vangaurd the popular one that has a small force hardlined by a silver unit

A&W thinks its super hot shit cause its got a restruant so its the Cosmo Babylonia Vanguard

lastly Mug is the second Vanguard highly popular but not nearly as well known as its Coke and Pepsi counterparts
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.