[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEALTH AND GLORY TO THE WINNER Now some of you may already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: GtBM-Cover.jpg (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
GtBM-Cover.jpg
49KB, 250x250px
WEALTH AND GLORY TO THE WINNER

Now some of you may already know that original Japanese version of Gundam Battle Assault (the first one) is a very different game. Known as Gundam Battle Master, it features original characters and story. But then they brought back anime pilots for the US version, plus Heero and Wing Gundam (technically just a clone of Zeta Gundam in the game). Said US version was based on the second game.
So I found this video of the first Battle Master, and surprised to find its fanfic-tier story narrated in English. Maybe because they've already hired a gaijin for the announcer (a dude named Duncan Macintyre according to credits) anyway. And maybe it's just me, but the damage model in this game is more extensive than Battle Master 2/Battle Assault. And I'd pick this Nu Gundam over the one we got in Battle Assault 2.

https://youtu.be/qiwB-IVEd1Y
>>
>>14075830
You can instantly figure that out by hearing GP02's theme though no need for backstory
>>
>>14075830
I never thought I'd say this, but,
I wanna fuck that Hygogg pilot.
>>
>>14076541
ZZ an absolute cute.

Sazabi pilot is hilarious though.
>>
SO what was the plot of Battle Master 2 anyways? I always wondered why your kid sidekick was the final boss
>>
>>14075830
So Hydra Gundam was not in Battle Master 1. Is it like Battle Assault exclusive?
>>
>>14075830
>The original gundam is actually way better than Nu
>Mercury looks like young Scirocco

Any tier list for this game? Just curious
>>
>>14077110
It's in Battle Master 2, the final boss as mentioned in the post just above yours.
>>
>>14077134
Well this only written article for the games that I can find. In english at least, there could be more info in Japanese.
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/gundam/gundam3.htm
>>
>>14075830
I'd be curious to play the original version. I've always owned original disc copies of the GBA1 and 2, and somehow never bothered to grab an ISO of the TBM.
>>
>>14077615
Wow, what the fuck is with my double "thes"?
>>
Why couldn't we have gotten this version?
>>
File: HoneyB.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HoneyB.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>14076578
Full Armor ZZ and its stomach mounted cannon, how non-canon. There will never be Honey-B art
>>
>>14077667
Damn you.
>>
>>14075830
>We'll never get a proper GBA3.

Seriously, I'd kill for an HD 2D game like this. Nothing moves like GBA did.
>>
>>14077667
She's a real qt.
>>
>>14077667
>This cutey is an orphan, who probably lost her family because of war. She lives with other orphan kids, who treat her like a mother (despite the fact that she's only 14 years old.) Her mobile suit is Full Armor ZZ Gundam.

Well at least she's in the next game, right?
>>
Threadly reminder that Full Armor ZZ is the best heavy, Heavyarms Custom a shit
>>
>>14077714
Get out with that circle-button shit, if you wanna spam, just use Devil Gundam's beam saber.
>>
>>14077723
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my high kicks vaporizing your bullets
>>
>>14075830
Anyone has link for the OSTs of the games?
>>
File: 1454340553531.jpg (15KB, 226x221px) Image search: [Google]
1454340553531.jpg
15KB, 226x221px
>>14075830
Dunno why but when ever I play or watch gameplay videos of PS1 game,it takes me back to a time when 9/11 isn't happened,when these were the latest vidya games around that time in the market and how one could jam it with friends in their american homes during a nice summer weekends.

Instantly that makes me sad.

Call me a nostalgic but for some reason I feel I am there considering I live in pooinloo land where I was actually in a village with huge powercuts around that time and my rich relatives in metropolitan using windows 98 seemed so advanced and fascinating
>>
>>14077651
DESU the 2nd Japanese one is every bit better than this 1st one. Then the American version is based on the 1st one, swapping legit in-universe characters and then adding W suits by mostly cloning movesets from the existing suits. The NA version is literally the superior version in every way.
>>
>>14077667
Interestingly enough, Honey-B is literally a darker-haired Puru clone but with a long braid.

She's also the big sis to a bunch of orphans she takes care of.
>>
>>14081780
That's why she's cute. Plus she isn't a subhuman clone.
>>
>>14075830
to be honest i would like to see story like the oe from the game to be animated.
>>
>>14081108
>9/11
Yes! Exterminate the jews!
>>
>>14075830
What about this?
Kidô Senki Gundam W: The Battle [Playstation]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO-CpWdT8EI
>>
>>14081780
>Honey-B is a Puru

I can accept this.
>>
>>14084593
I like this kind of alternate story, that's one reason I love MS Saga. It's even more interesting if the suit ended up piloted by a someone with entirely different character than its canon pilot. Like that funky nigga in Sazabi in Battle Master.

>>14084780
From the article I linked up earlier:
>Gundam: Battle Assault 2 was split up into two budget release games in Japan, released separately as Simple Characters 2000: Kidou Butouden G Gundam The Battle, and Simple Characters 2000: Kidou Senki Gundam W The Battle. The English voices were removed, God/Devil's name was restored, and Maria was added back as pilot of Psycho Mk.III, meaning Ulube's gone. It's possible to load the save file from one Simple 2000 version to the other, but this ONLY allows you to add the six main G Gundam or Gundam Wing Mobile Suits. Other Mobile Suits unique to each version are not added. Yes, this means that Gundam: Battle Assault 2 is far better.
>>
File: HoneyB1.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HoneyB1.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>This is a 14 year old

Anyone ever actually used the Hamma-Hamma?
>>
I miss this series, I would love if they had the cast of EXVS Maxi Boost in this style.

Fucking love Battle Assault 2.
>>
>>14085234
Its funny because Judau is 14 in ZZ when he does not look like it.
>>
For some reason I always remember the character select screen for this game
it was pretty badass when I first heard it as a kid
>>
>>14075830

The damage models in this game seem like the middle ground between BM2/BA1's "Blow everything up on the loser" and BA2's "If they're not reused assets they'll barely get scratched."
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.